Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Looking in those hazel eyes.....

Tell me that you really love me......

by MCRFreak 3 reviews

y not another update?? lolz

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-03-22 - Updated: 2008-03-22 - 858 words

1Moving
I sat by him and heard Linkin Park blasting in his ears

I've givin up....
I'm sick of feeling.....
Is there nothing you can say.....

Take this all away......
I'm suffocating......
Tell me what the fuck is wrong.....
With me......


I laid down and rested my ead on his chest. I laid there and listened to his heart. Then I heard the music shut off. Frank sat up and I sat with him. He brought his legs up to his chest and looked at the bed. He looked so different. Not the way he did when I met him. What happened to all of that?

"Joy....Do you still love me?"

He sounded so sad. I was just shocked that he would even ask me that. I looked at him. But he wouldnt look at me.

"Of course I do. Why wouldnt I? Youre everything I need and want."

"No Im not. I just hurt you all the time. I can see it. When you say 'I love you' there is some sort of doubt in your eyes."

"Frank......"

"No Joy. Really I think that we shouldnt be together anymore."

Ok now this day couldnt get any worse.

"No Frank. I cant just do this. I cant just let you go. I really do love you."

Frank looked at me and said sadly "I have to see what I can do to save myself. I dont want to bring you down. I just keep hurting you with all my abusive ways."

I looked at him. I couldnt believe what was happening. My heart was breaking. I got up and ran out the bus. Tears streaming down my face. I was so glad security got everyone out cause I wouldve looked so stupid. I had to run. But to where. I didnt care. Juts far enough to get away from all the pain.

In the distance I could hear Frank calling out my name. I didnt stop. I didnt look back. I couldnt. But then I heard footsteps stomping the ground. Whoever it was, was trying to get me. They got closer and closer. Then I got tackled to the ground. The last thing I saw was Franks tear stained face, then everything went dark.......

--------------------------------------

--Frank's P.O.V.--

I had to tell Joy that it was over. For now. Its just that I bring her so much pain. I love her more than anything in the world and I didnt want to loose her. But we couldnt keep going on like this.

She didnt take it too well and she set off running into the night. I couldnt let her go. I needed to get her.

By the time I got out the door she was very far. But I knew I couldve possibly got her. I yelled her name out to see if she would stop. But she didnt. Tears fell down my face. It couldnt end like this. It just couldnt.

I got closer and closer. How do I stop her?

Ok Frank...you have to do something to catch her....the only thing you could know

I jumped up and I tackled her to the ground. She looked up at me sadly and then she closed her eyes and fell unconsious.

I was freaking out. What to do? What to do?

I picked her up bridal style and I ran back to the bus. She looked terrible. Cuts and brusies on her face. Her arms also. Her shirt got all ripped up. I ran to the bus and busted in. I laid her down gently on the couch. Then Gerard came out of his bun.

"FRANK??!!!?!??? WHAT THE FUCK!!??!?? WHAT DID YOU DO???!?!?!?!!"

"NOTHING! SHE TRIED TO RUN AWAY. I WAS JUST TRYING TO STOP HER!!!"

Soon the other guys woke up. They looked at what all the yelling was about. Mikey looked like shit. He was so upset.

"Gerard, Frank, Bob, Ray we need to fucking bring her to a hospital. We cant keep her here."

I nodded and picked her up. There was a small gash on the back of her head, and there was blood on the pillow. We all jumped into the van and rode to the nearest hospital.

I ran into the lobby with Joy still in my arms. I ran to the lady behind the desk and breathlessly said....

"Help....girlfriend.....head."

The lady looked confused.

"Um excuse me sir. Can you please repeat that."

I took a deep breath and spoke again "My girlfriend has a gash on her head. She needs help."

The lady looed at me again. "Ok well call o doctor. But you need to sign some forms while we take her away."

"What? No you cant. She needs me."

"Im sorry sir You need to stay here."

I was just freaking out. Then I felt a hand lightly placed itself on my shoulder. I looked at the person. It was Gerard. I smiled sadly at him and looked at all the guys and they gave me a reassuring smile. I turned around and I sat down.

What is going to happen now?
Sign up to rate and review this story