Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Looking in those hazel eyes.....

We really need to fix this.......

by MCRFreak 2 reviews

Mhhhhmmmmmmm......lolz

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-03-23 - Updated: 2008-03-23 - 500 words

0Unrated
--Joy's P.O.V.--

I slowly opened my eyes. I looked around the room. It was dark and the bed was uncomfortable. I heard the sound of a heart monitor. Then I relized I was in a hospital. I looked up frantically. I started to yell out Franks name.

"Frank???!!!?"

Then a nurse came running in. She gently pused me down on the bed.

"Mam'am you need to calm down. You cant be doing this."

"No no no. I need Frank. I want him back."

The nurse rushed out of the room and she came back in with my cell phone.

"Here just call him."

I looked for my contacts for him.

It rang twice before I heard his voice.

"Joy??? What the hell how are you calling me?"

"Frankie I need you here. I love you. I miss you. I need you."

By this time tears were falling down my face. All I heard was Frank say

"I'll be there in a minute."

Then the phone disconnected.
--------------------------------------

Frank came into my room at least 30 minutes later. I looked at him and I just broke down. He rushed to my side and pulled me into a hug. I cried into his shoulder for what seemed like forever. Him just holding me. I did need Frank. I really really did. But doubts always came to me.

What if I could find someone better? What if he reaaly didnt love me?

"Baby Im here now. You dont need to cry anymore."

"Please Frank. Dont ever leave you. I love you so much. I cant just let you go."

"Joy we cant. I dont want to hurt you anymore. We have to see what will happen."

"No Frank please. No."

"Im sorry. We could be together....someday....."

More tears just flowed down my cheeks. That was it. We were over. I needed to relize that.

Frank looked at me sadly. He was gonna drive me back to the bus. I didnt need to stay for that long. Just for the night.

On the way to the bus Frank avoided to talk to me. But I couldnt help it. I just had to.

"Soooo.....what happened last night."

"I tackled you." Frfank said in a bored tone.

"O ok. Ummmm yea....."

Frank just kept his eyes locked onto the road. Soon we stopped. I looked around and we werent at the bus lot. I looked at Frank strangly.

"Why did we stop?"

He didnt answer me. He just leaned over and kissed me. Like he never kissed me before. Then he pulled away.

"What was that for?"

"It was my good-bye kiss. For now."

"O."

"I dont want you to ever forget that I love you. Even when I hit you. I do love you."

I didnt want to cry anymore. I just said simply....

"Lets go."

Frank sighed and drove.
--------------------------------------

Ok look I need 2 say thanx 2 all da ppl who r reviewin i rly appreciate it. i love ya pplz ^_^
Sign up to rate and review this story