Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Looking in those hazel eyes.....

Losing her life.....

by MCRFreak 3 reviews

mhmhmhmmhmhmhmhm lolz

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-03-25 - Updated: 2008-03-26 - 326 words

0Unrated
--Joys P.O.V.--

I sat on the couch and looked at the passing road. We were headed to New York. The one place Ive never been to. This was going to be really fun. But at the same time I cant help but be depressed. Frank and I havent talked at all since we broke up. I really have been hanging with Bob and Mikey a lot. They seem to be the only guys who arent trying to see if Im ok. Im tired of Ray asking me that. I just dont want to hear Franks name, or how we broke up or anything.

I sat and listened to music. I needed to get my mind off of things. I felt someone sit next to me but I didnt bother to look at them. Until I felt them put their arm around me and pull me towards them. I looked over and it was Gerard. I couldnt help but smile. I leaned over and rested my head on his chest. He nudged me and I looked up at him again.

"Joy now I think its the time."

"Time....fooor?"

"To tell you something I shouldve since the begginning."

"Ok tell me."

"Joy I love you. More than anything in this world. You are my everything."

I was shocked. I never wouldve thought he would ever love me. He knew I was with his best friend. How coulve this happened?

"What? You do?"

"Yes. I know I shouldve told you sooner. I just didnt want to be the cause for you and Frank breaking up....nd I...."

"No Gerard you cant love me. You just cant."

"But I cant help it. I just do."

I got up and walked toward the window. I slowly backed up and I didnt know where to go. What should I do? Do I love him back??
--------------------------------------
Sry bout da shortness im kinda lost rite now....but enjoy it
Sign up to rate and review this story