Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Looking in those hazel eyes.....

That night....

by MCRFreak 2 reviews

Im so sry bout da long ass wait...ive been mad busy...but here ya go...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-05-04 - Updated: 2008-05-04 - 716 words

0Unrated
-JOYS P.O.V.-

Ever since that day I cant look at Gerard the same way. Me and him were so close. But our relationship died out. I still love Frank though. With all my heart. But hes been ignoring me. After our life together. But I knew he had moved on.

We had been in New york for a week now. I dnont know why weve been here so long. Brian says the guys need to mentally prepare for the show at The Garden. They guys were really excited for it. We were staying at the Pennsylvnia Hotel. It was right across the street from The Garden. It was really late and I was supposed to be in my room. But I wanted to go out. I needed some excitement. So I went out all alone on the cold streets of New York.

-3 HOURS LATER-

I quietly made my way to my room. Making sure no one heard me walk down the halls. The guys were always worrying about me lately. I made it to my room. Put the key in and opened the door. Someone jumped out of the shadow. I almost screamed before the persons hand covered my mouth. They pulled the door closed and set me on the bed. I looked up and it was Gerard.


"Oh my god. What the fuck are you doing here?"

"I was wondering where u were. You were gone aal night."

"I know I was. Im a big girl. I can do whatever I want."

"I was worried."

"Ok. So why are you in my room."

"You dont talk to me anymore." Gerards eyes went frowm the floor to mine. He was looking deep into my eyes trying to read me.

"I know Im sorry. Its jus that...." I trailed off and looked to the bed. "You told me you loved me. I just didnt expect that. Espcially since you and Frank are so damn close."

He grabbed my chin so I could look at him. "I cant help who I love Joy. I know you are the one for me. I love you."

With that I looked at him again and pressed my lips against his. He didnt stop me he pulled me closer to his body and slowly we........................................


{{ok ppl dirty thoughtz lmao}}

-FRANKS P.O.V.-

I woke up the next morning feelind shitty like I have since Joy and I had broke up. I miss her so bad. But it was something that I needed to do. I need to fix me. I know I kept hurting her. Ugh. I cant think like thid right now. I have to go get ready for the day.

When I was done I got out of my room and I walked around to wake up the guys. I saw that Gerards room was open I walked in, but he wasnt in there. I walked over to Joys room. Man this sucked to wake her up myself. I knocked on the door but no one answered. I pushed on the door and it opened. Then I saw it...no them...together...naked...in the bed. I couldnt stay quiet. Joy stirred and turned over.

"Ummm what the fuck is this??"

"Uhhh wat??" Joy said tiredly.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I said as calmly as possible.

"Frank oh my god. Its not what....wait it is...But Im sorry...."

"Shut up bitch. I dont want to hear you. How could you?"

At that moment Gerard got up and looked shocked at my presents.

"Frank....Frank Im so...."

"Save it...." I said sady...."I dont want to hear it."

I rushed out of the room. Tears welling up in my eyes.

How could she do this to me???

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guyz...omg im so sry bout da wait. a lot haz been happenin. ive been oh dee busy. ummmmm but tel me wat ya thought. itz kinda bad 4 me. o btw add me on myspace. i want sum help on continuing diz. wen ya request me plz tel me where ya added me frm lolz. i dnt need no weird ppl addin me ok lolz....

www.myspace.com/joy_x3sz_mcr


ok u kno review tel me wat ya thought pce....


Sign up to rate and review this story