Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"Guys dig girls who play video games."

by Syn_INC

Sex is EVIL Evil is SYN Sins are FORGIVEN so lets BEGIN

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2008-03-16 - Updated: 2008-03-16 - 1701 words - Complete

?Blocked
Stuttering 19
I just laughed as I walked off the treadmill and over to the Bose sound dock to put on a slower play list for my Ab Work/Yoga Cool Down. I did my 5 sets of 20 reps for sit ups and then moved on to do my stretching and yoga thing.
I was in the middle of my downward facing dog pose when I heard a voice in front of me.
"Can you do that in bed because that would be hot."
I came up to upward facing dog and smiled at Patrick standing in front of me.
"You know if you keep talking to me like this I'm going to have to go around telling people they are way off on the whole sweet and innocent Patrick thing."
He laughed and I brought my body back, put my right foot forward, and positioned myself at warrior one pose.
"Well I can't help it. I see you and I just want to do and say very nasty naughty things. I didn't even know you worked out."
I laughed as I brought my feet together and stood straight with my hands at my chest in prayer pose.
"So how may I ask did you think I stood in shape?"
"I dunno Sweetness...magic?"
"Yes magic. That's a good answer too, wanna do some cardio with me?"
He looked at me a little weird shrugged his shoulders and nodded.
"I guess." He said and then grabbed me by my wrists and pulled me into him.
I lifted myself only an inch and our lips met both of us fighting for dominance and in the end he won. My hands snaked around his shoulders and his found their way to my neck and waist. He pulled me even closer into him if that were even possible. After a few minutes of this I pulled away and walked over to the Bose system again, which was next to the door. Patrick was facing away from me and he ran his hand through his hair and pulled.
He didn't take it too well that I pulled away but he'll get over it.
I switched it to the song I wanted to hear and I walked to the door closed and locked it. I then walked back to Patrick who seemed to be lost in thought. I walked up behind him snaking my hands around his middle and kissing his neck.
"Its our song." He said as Robin Thicke's smooth voice started over the soft music.
I smiled into his neck and he turned to face me. I pushed Patrick so that he was sitting on the bench press and I sat on his lap. He looked at me a little confused as I brought my lips to his and my hands began to undo his belt.
"Sweetness what-"
i Kissed his lips
"are-"
i kissed his jaw
"you doing?"
i Kissed his neck
"Cardio babe, What-does-it-look-like." I was tugging at his pants and he was shaking.
"We can't do this here what if someone-"
"Doors locked. Less thinking and talking more taking these clothes off." I got his pants past his knees and they pooled at his feet.
"But-" he began to protest again and I rested my forehead on his momentarily stopping my actions and just stared into his eyes.
I was a tad bit annoyed but more just aching to have him inside of me. I just wanted him and i didn't understand why he was giving me such a hard time. He searched my eyes for a few seconds before his turned a dark shade of green and his lips crashed into mine forcefully.
"Fuck it." Was all he said as he lifted me up and helped me out of my own pants and shirt. His boxers were gone next and without any warning I ran my fingers though the hair at the nape of his neck, pulled his head back, bit him, and brought myself down on his dick.
He let out a low growl that made him sound like some sort of animal. I began to rock my hips back and forth while moving up and down. His head rolled back at the sensations and I smiled because this gave me access to his neck which I proceeded to lick suck and bite. I pulled away only for a second before his hands found their way to my hair and he pulled me to him and kissed me hard.
Patrick seemed to have some kind of fetish with hair pulling and I found that great because I loved every second that he did it. Pressure was starting to build up inside of me and I began to moan and my eyes closed.
Suddenly Patrick's hands were on my hips and he was pulling me off of him.
My eyes shot open and I looked down to see him getting up. He walked behind me pulled my upper body down towards the bench spread my legs with his knee and entered me swiftly and without warning, pounding into me harder and harder with each thrust.
The pressure was building faster at this position and I couldn't help but cry out his name in pleasure as his fingers once again found my hair and he pulled my face back to kiss him. This overly aggressive Patrick was more than my emotions could handle and seconds later I was cumming with more force and intensity than I ever had before.
My walls clenched tightly around him adding to the other sensations already being experienced so it only took him a few more thrusts and he released his seed inside in me. He fell onto me and kissed my neck lightly as he waited a few minutes to catch his breath.
When he had accomplished it he pulled out of me and pulled me down onto the mat on the floor.
"I just noticed..." Patrick trailed off.
"I'm on birth control." I said smiling. he smiled as well and pulled me into another kiss.
"That was the best sex I've ever had."
"With more to come my sweet. Think you're up for round 2?" i asked
"The bus?"
"Anywhere I can scream your name."
"Good times."
I pulled my clothes on, as Patrick finished with the laces on his shoes. I then grabbed the disinfecting spray in the corner and wiped down the machines.
"Pete did say clean after each use right?" I asked.
"Yea, he did, but i don't think he meant for the way we just used them." Patrick added laughing, "Lets go."
We walked through the hallway hand in hand and passed a room Pete, Joe, Gin & Andy were in. Gin was playing "God of War" and this for some reason turned the guys on. Guys dig girls who play video games.
"If you tell me you play Madden, that would be hot, I'd marry you and we'd have tons of babies." Andy said with hope in his voice.
"No. But that doesn't mean I can't learn." Gin responded.
"Even better."
"She's a liar." I whispered to Patrick, "we pulverized my brother and his best friend Jared last week."
"Madden? Really?"
"Ok. So its The NBA 2K8 one. But how hard could Madden be?"
"Speaking of 'hard' & 'be' I think we need to go to the bus now." i looked over at him and he rose an eyebrow and smiled. we looked at each other for a few seconds before we both set off running towards the EXIT.
When Patrick and I got to the bus we ran directly to the back and he threw me on the bed. He looked at the clock behind him and groaned.
"I only have 90 minutes." He sighed kissing me.
"That's fine. I only need 45." I said with ½ a smile biting my lip.
"Have mercy..."
Patrick was on top of me and I wrapped my legs around him and flipped us around so I sat on him. He sat ½ way up and took my top off. I was working on his jeans for the 2nd time that day and his erection never seized to amaze me.

~~
"Fuck you Peter!" Gin yelled, "we're on the same team!" then she grabbed a pillow and tossed it at his head.
"What's all this speak of fucking?" Travis asked pushing in the door.
Travis has the presence about him that makes a girl swoon. Gin turned and dropped her controller on the floor. Joe was scoring on her and it wasn't one bit of a bother. She turned in the video rocker and looked at him a little closer.
"Who's the brown babe?" Travis asked.
Gin giggled and turned back in her chair.
Joe rolled his eyes. This was a lost cause, she was now in Travis pull.
"Hey! Jerkface." Joe said throwing something at Ginny.
"What fucker?" She demanded.
"I still don't know who she is." De Jesus asked.
"That's Ginny." Andy said pausing, "she's Patrick's girlfriends best friend. Basically we got a 2 for 1 deal."
"Ok. So she's not the Puerto Rican?"
"No."
"Where's the Puerto Rican?"
"Probably in the gym. That's where I left her." Gin stated.
They all eventually got bored of the 360 and jumped on the Wii. This was where Patrick and I walked in and just sat there. The guys, and Gin were bowling on the Wii. I'm thinking, why don't we do some real bowling.
But then again they did have sound check in the next 20 minutes and a Meet and Greet in the next 2 hours. I stood by Ginny and she gave me this smile.
"Well you smell like sex and sleaze." She whispered.
I gave a smile and Travis was breaking his neck to see who was standing next to Gin. I found this funny because he butchered his last frame to walk over to me.
"Excuse me. Hi. I'm Travie and I'm pretty much a big deal." Travis said as he extended his hand. Gin and I just looked at him and then i spoke.
"Gin & Cali is GO?" I asked holding a laugh.
"Definitely." Gin said as we walked the other way.

@@@@@
A/N
Woo More sex.
enjoy.
Kay and Kai
Sign up to rate and review this story