Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"Lets go sit by Andy and eat real meat."

by Syn_INC 0 reviews

"I'm Genovieve." Ginny stated. Andy gave her this look. Ginny doesn't give anyone her government name. The drunk in her digs Gin and her inner child prefers Ginny, I don't know what this was.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-03-19 - Updated: 2008-03-19 - 1567 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stuttering 20
Travis stood there looking completely played.
I mean, I didn't mean to be mean to him but I don't wanna hear that shit either. The rest of the guys put down their Wii-motes and went other places. It was time to end this tour anyway.
Patrick sat on a stool as he tuned his guitar while Gin and I ran about the stage.
"This is what feels like huh?" Gin yelled to Pete.
"Yea." Patrick said laughing.
"Its like an Orgasm!" I yelled back.
Gin managed to find her way up to Andy's "throne" and sit there next to him.
"Wanna play?" Andy asked.
"Play what?" Gin responded.
"Ok, its just like RockBand but you already know why I don't like RockBand. But its pretty much the same." Andy stated.
"Right."
"Ok, we'll play- what do you guys wanna do?"
"Hey! 'Dance, Dance'!" I yelled.
"Pefect!" Andy said back.
"Ok so here's how we do this."
Andy started to play with Gin sitting on his lap. They were up there just laughing their asses off and I decided to see what was so funny. This quickly got boring and we went outside with our passes to see what fan wanted to go to the meet and greet.
Gin and I sat there until the same 4 questions were said over and over. We walked backstage and around a corner. We could have sworn someone who looked like John Mayer was leaving the game room. But that wasn't possible.
People like John Mayer don't hang out backstage at a Fall Out Boy concert. Even if he does cover their songs.
After the Meet and Greet the guys had about 2½ hours down. This was simply because of all their opening acts. Which, in turn was a good thing for us.
"Ok. You really wanna learn this, I'll show you." Andy said as he threw Gin on the couch where I was now kicking Patrick's ass at Madden.
"You said that you only knew how to play the NBA 2k8 game." Patrick stated tossing down his remote as my Bears beat his Packers.
"I lied. Have you learned nothing?" I said kissing him.
"You're so damn lucky you're cute. Oh. Travis told me you were mean to him."
"Not mean. Just didn't care at the moment for him. He walks up to me and he goes,-"
"Excuse me, my name is Travie and I'm pretty much a big deal?"
"Yea!"
"He does that."
"Why?"
"I don't know."
"I don't wanna hear that."
"Fine I'll introduce you guys."
Travis looked up off the couch and rose his eyebrow at me.
"Travis this is my- are you my girlfriend?" Patrick asked.
"I'd like to be/think I am."
"Ok. Travis this is my girlfriend Calista and Calista this is Travis, he's pretty much a big deal."
"Nice to meet you Travis." I said shaking his hand, "and I'm the big deal around her."
"Pretty much." Gin added.
"What are you guys doing over there?" I demanded.
"Andy's teaching me 'Dance, Dance'." Gin responded looking way too comfortable on his lap.
Maybe 25 minutes into this 'lesson' Andy stopped and told Gin to be quiet.
"What is it?" Gin asked.
"I don't know. I thought I heard someone I knew out there. But maybe not."
The other 3 guys from Gym Class Heroes came in and I started to school them on NBA 2K8. When will boys learn that anything they can do I can do better?
It was when a strange girl came in that the drumming stopped. The guys looked over and Joe was the first who jumped off the game and over to her.
Patrick cringed. The tension was tight enough cut with a knife. No one had seen her around these parts for months. And that was only because the fight her and Andy had, had him broken for just as long.
But that's water under the bridge as they say.
"Barb! Oh wow!" Joe stated, "so fucking cool. What are you- umm, I thought you were forbidden, indefinitely from hanging with- yes."
"I moved out. I'm staying with a friend and I've been trying to reach you all day Andrew."
This whole time Andy didn't say a word and Gin pulled his cell phone out of her top.
"Sorrie Andy." Gin whispered, "I- it was a game we were playing..."
Patrick then took Gin's phone out his pants and I gave Joe back his cell after I pulled it out of my top. We're weird people and what starts as a joke ends up a game.
"Gin get up." Andy said as he took her by the hips and moved her to the right.Gin stood up and gave Andy his drums sticks.
"Whatevers clever."
"Come on Babs." Andy said touching the small of her back and leading her to his dressing room.
"What was the funeral?" Gin asked.
"That's his ex." Pete stated.
"Really? Oh she's pretty." Gin added, "I'm going this way."
Gin walked out the door and I handed De Jesus my controller.
"Genovieve!" I yelled.
"Yo?" She said turning around, "lets go smoke."
"Sure."
"Come on."
"I think that stung her a little." Pete stated.
"Her who?" Joe asked flipping through a magazine.
"Gin." Pete replied.
"She didn't like Andy." Joe said laughing.
"She's all over him." Pete stated.
"I think she did, " Patrick added, "'oh Andy you're so funny.' Andy's not that funny. The squealing."
They all looked at each other and wondered who did it. Who was the reason she had found out where they were and gotten in.
"She called me and sounded miserable." Pete groaned, "don't look at me with that tone of voice."
"Peter, Peter Pussy Eater..." Joe sighed.
Soon the room was emptied and Pete sat there in his misery. But he didn't care he was making a friend happy.
Pete lied down on the couch and someone touched his face. He then jumped and looked to see who touched him.
"I'm so glad you came." Pete said as he kissed Ashlee gently.
"You know I had too. This was the earliest I could get away after Thanksgiving, I mean when you came the few hours was nice but my dad babe-" Ashlee said softly, "I saw, umm- what's her- Gin. I saw her walk out side with a cigarette in her hand what happened?"
"She's a smoker. What kind of question is that?"
"I don't know she looked sad. And is that Babs?"
"Yep."
~~
I rubbed my temples as Gin exhaled her cigarette.
"Andy would have hated me eventually don't you think?" Ginny asked.
"Yea of course you're such a cunt." I responded.
"Just checking. My stomach hurts."
"That's because you've been crushing hard, on a Vegan and made that silly oath. As my wela would say 'your hungry you need meat'"
"Silly."
We went into another room where there was food. Roadies, producers, grips and random people were spread around the room. Andy was in the corner with Babs and they were laughing, it was a beautiful thing. I guess they are cute together.
"Lets go sit by Andy and eat real meat." I said laughing.
"You're horrible."
"I know!"
I made a plate that had nothing but meat on it and started to laugh. Ashlee was in the corner of the table with Pete and really looked like she needed a friend. When Gin and I sat at the table with Andy and Babs, she gave us this look.
"Hi, I'm Cali. I'm Patrick's girlfriend." I said extending my hand to her.
Babs looked at me and then to Gin. I wasn't quite sure if she felt threatened by Ginny but her smile was like ice. It wasn't genuine at all.
"I'm Genovieve." Ginny stated.
Andy gave her this look. Ginny doesn't give anyone her government name. The drunk in her digs Gin and her inner child prefers Ginny, I don't know what this was.
"Is that meat Gin?" Andy asked.
"Yea. Its been what, 16 hours since we met up? bets off"
"Well yea but-"
"Meat isn't good for you." Babs replied.
"Fuck that dude." Gin said getting up and walking away, "I can't do this."
Andy started to move and groaned. This was not fun at all.
Ashlee sat next to us and I shot her this look.
"What?" Ashlee asked.
"Nothing much. I don't dig the red hair." I confessed, "I mean who told you it was cute?"
"Pete."
"Did Pete tell you to die your hair?"
"No. I was trying out something different."
"You make me wanna eat meat." Gin said softly.
"Don't you eat meat?"
"No. Andy and I had this thing about something. It was funny at the moment."
Ashlee became our new best friend until she had to go. Something about her label calling her and her dad being pissed off. I mean we would have liked to hung out with her some more but that would mean that we'd have to make fun of her some more.
The guys finally disappeared, they were getting ready to go on stage and they just had to be by themselves.
"Don't go sucking each others dicks back there now." I said laughing.
Patrick's lips hit mine and I gave a small smile as he walked off.
"We're driving back to Chicago right?" Gin asked from beside me.
"Yea."
"Good. Can't wait."
Sign up to rate and review this story