Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Redemption

Just Misunderstood

by Nightmare_angel 1 review

Frank sits down to talk with Ray about his life, and Ray trys to convince him to come back.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2008-03-16 - Updated: 2008-03-17 - 244 words

0Unrated


Can you see
My eyes are shining bright
Cause I'm out here
On the other side
Of a jet black
Hotel mirror
And I'm so weak
is it hard understanding
I'm incomplete
A love that's so demanding
I get weak



"What's there to talk about?"



Ray took a deep breath. "Well, seeing that you are sitting on the side of some random street, and not sleeping in the van is a great start..."



Frank chuckled, and then added, "Okay, I guess I can talk about it."



Then, there was a light sleepy voice coming from inside the van. "Talk about what, guys?"



Ray's eyes burst open, and ran over to the van to see who was left behind. It was, of course, Mikey.



"Frank, why are you out here? Where am I? Why am Ihere?"



Mikey looked around. "Gerard?"



"He's not here." Ray answered.



Mikey's eyes snapped open. "Why?!?! WHAT HAPPENED?"



"Let Frank tell you."



Mikey was in a startling rage now. "What the hell did you do to my brother? Is he okay?"



"Yes, he's fine. Well...I think. Come to think of it...Ray!Where is Gerard exactly?"



"He's out looking for you!" Ray added exasperatedly.



"Really? Where?"



"I have no idea! But would you mind going back after him?"



Frank wanted to say no for a one short second, but said yes instead.



So they all piled back up into the van and drove off, Ray being the driver once again.

Sign up to rate and review this story