Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Actions Do Tend To Have Consequences. They Aren't Always Good.

So dumb... (And Pretty. Odd)

by Panic_FOB_Obsessive 1 review

This chapter is MEANT to be light hearted. It basically shows what someone would see, generally, if they saw the events happening. The next chapters explain what they are really thinking. It is dec...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2008-03-16 - Updated: 2008-03-26 - 684 words

2Original
"Come on, Ry! We're going to be late!"
Ryan Ross smiled slightly as Brendon's half amused, half exasperated voice floated through the door as he banged repetitively on it.
"Yeah, Ross, how long does it take to do your make up, you girl!" added Jon good naturedly.
Ryan rolled his eyes as he drew patterns down his face with his eyeliner, "Well, if you'd noticed, I'm not the only one wearing make up!"
"Yeah, but we don't take a decade doing it!"
"That sounded really wrong, Bren." said Spencer as he walked by.
"I didn'-! Argh! Why is everyone so...so...GAY around here!?" yelled Brendon.
"Yeah, well it's you and Ryan who get it going on up on stage, Bren, not us!" said Jon, thoroughly enjoying seeing Brendon get wound up.
Brendon growled something obscene and continued banging on the bathroom door. "RY!!!"
"For God'd sake, I'm coming, I'm coming," said Ryan, applying the last of his make up and looking appreciatively in the mirror at his work.
He had put a red mask like shape over his eyes and the bridge of his nose and had drawn black lines and spirals down his face with black and gold eyeliner. It looked pretty good if he did say so himself.
He unlocked the door and opened it when Brendon was in mid-bang, causing Brendon's hand to punch through the air and Brendon himself to go staggering forwards as Ryan neatly side-stepped him.
"Ryan! Urgh...about time! How long does it take!" said Brendon, scowling playfully at his friend.
"Well, if you hadn't hogged the bathroom for forty minutes earlier maybe we wouldn't be running late! So ha!" replied Ryan triumphantly.
"Oh yeah? Well-, well-..." Brendon stopped as he realised that Ryan did actually have a point.
Jon rolled his eyes as he came to the door. "Come on, girls, it's time to go."
"Girls?!" exclaimed Ryan and Brendon simultaneously, looking at Jon in disgust.
"Oh, I'm sorry...ladies." said Jon, smirking evilly at them.
"ARGH! Everyone here is either gay, thinks everyone is the opposite sex to what they are, or is...is...is..."
"Not very good at finishing sentences today are we, Bren?" said Spencer, who had joined the others and looked thoroughly amused.
"ARGH!"
Brendon stalked off dramatically with his nose in the air, obviously planning on a grand exit, where walking into the doorframe was NOT part of the plan.
Whack!
Brendon collided with the door frame and fell backwards onto the floor.
"...Ow..."
The others were in stitches by this point, but Ryan, still laughing, went over to his friend and offered him a hand.
"Come on, Bren," said Ryan, grinning, "You have to admit, that was funny."
Brendon scowled and took Ryan's hand, pulling himself up.
"...S'pose..." he grumbled, brushing himself down. He mock-punched Ryan on the arm. "Girl."
"Whiner."
"Manorexic emo."
"Over-dramatic prep."
Brendon gasped and put a hand over his heart. "Moi?"
"See what I mean?" said Ryan, amused.
Brendon put his hands on his hips. "That was deliberate you dumbass."
"Well, duh."
Brendon opened his mouth to retaliate in their mock-argument when Jon walked over and pushed the pair over to the door.
"Can we PLEASE go now? We're going to miss our own gig if we don't hurry up."
"Well, sor-ry, Mr Walker. How DARE I be so inconsiderate! I-"
Jon put a hand over Brendon's mouth, and said to Spencer, grinning, "Come on, let's get the "ladies" into the car and we can go."
Ryan laughed at Brendon's outraged face as he was shoved outside and into the car, still with Jon's hand over his mouth. He got in behind them with Spencer and they were finally on their way.

---

I know this chapter is light-hearted, it's meant to be. It'll get MUCH more dramatic later on, don't worry. The rest of this fic will be darker. I'm not very happy with this chapter. It's...odd, in my opinion. Pretty(.) Odd... (Sorry, had to... :])
Yeah, the rest will NOT be like this, I guarantee.
Please don't let this chapter put you off!
Sign up to rate and review this story