Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Actions Do Tend To Have Consequences. They Aren't Always Good.

Brendon

by Panic_FOB_Obsessive 2 reviews

The rest of this fic is going to be different from the first chapter. That was very light hearted for a reason-it should be explained in this and the next couple of chapters. This fic will be a R...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-03-17 - Updated: 2008-03-17 - 332 words

2Original
[Brendon's POV]

I sighed and shook my head. Only Ryan would spend this long in the bathroom….

Ryan and I are really good friends. He’s one of my best friends.
We have a laugh together, mess about on stage, pretending to ‘get it on’ to make the fans scream.
The thing is, I’m not so sure that I’m pretending anymore.
I’m so confused. I don’t know what to think.
“Well, there is one good aspect to Ryan spending ages in the bathroom,” I thought to myself gloomily as I rested my head on the wall in the corridor outside the bathroom, “At least I can think without…”
I scowled at the ceiling. That was the thing. With Ryan around I just couldn’t think properly. He’s like a magnet; my eyes are just drawn to him. That’s why I tend to get so…hyper I guess. I don’t know how else to act in prevention to admitting how I…feel about him.
Oh my God! What am I saying? I don’t even KNOW how I feel about him!

I shake my head to clear the unwanted thoughts away. Back to the same old charade I suppose. The ‘Best Friends’ act. That’s what I do. I mess around. I make people laugh. I make Ryan laugh. I try and make it as obvious as possible that I DON’T feel anything more than friendship; strong friendship admittedly…more like ‘brotherly love’ I guess.

I know, I know. On stage I…do things differently to what I just described. But everyone thinks that’s just the ‘stage act’; done to make the fans scream, as I said before.
But that’s just it! Is it?
Or not?
I’m so messed up inside my head at the moment.

Ryan’s still in the bathroom. Jon and Spencer are lurking nearby.

Time to mess about. The same old charade.

---

Tell me what you think.
Sign up to rate and review this story