Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > the life of a young girl

5. the love part. (dont read if you cant handle it)

by dragonrider5150 0 reviews

uh-well...er...ummm-dont read if you cant handle it. because this does have love making in it. ya know the part with ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm-the child making.

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Rin - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-03-18 - Updated: 2008-03-18 - 506 words

0Unrated
Rin came out of the bath a while later. nervous of what was going to happen. she felt great and scared at the same time. she didnt know why she had put her pajama dress on. she just did. he was taking his over shirt off. Rin looked at his war scars and grimissed.
"you dont have to do this if you dont want to." Rin looked up and walked to Sessho Maru. then she kissed him.
they then got into the kissing mode. She felt something touch her hip.
then they layed down on the bed and he began to take off her night dress.
she felt something hard on her under area and gasped.
"are you..." she nodded and kissed him. he took off his bottoms and then she began to feel the sinsation of something going in and out slowly and gently.
Rin and Sessho Maru were still kissing while he was puching and soon whe and he were both out of breath. she hugged him as close as she could get him.
"marry me." she whispered in his ear. he nodded and kept at it.


Rin was not spotted by anyone the next day and neither was Sessho Maru. they both were sleeping in the tall tower above.
"rin." Sessho maru shook her gently on the shoulder. she cuddled closer. then she opened her eyes and hugged him.
"are you okay?" he asked. she nodded tiredly and yawned.
"what time is it?" she asked.
"not sure. but we are obivoulsly late. did you want to get up?" Rin shook her head. Sessho Maru did not notice that she was tangled in his long white hair. but when he did he did not care.
they laid there for the rest of the day and talked.
"rin, sweety. we have to get up and get dinner. if we dont then my maids will wonder what we are up to." atfirst Rin did not care. she wanted to lay there and sleep.
"alright. we'll go." she was going to set up but a pair of hands gently grabbed her into a hug. again came the feeling of "lust" from her. she did not hesitate to push herself forward.
Althought Rin's eyes were closed she felt the lips press up against hers. she then felt his groin press strongly into her vaaginal part.
"Again?" she kissed him more pationatley. "can you go deeper?" she asked. he seemed to be stronger this time. in fact he did go a little harder this time. she didnt' know what did it but Rin was enjoying it alot.

Rin got up the next day and took a long bath. Sessho Maru did not join her but he kissed her before he left.
"you might want to stay here for awhile. it is pretty early."
she nodded.
"if you want i'll send for someone to bring you breakfast." Rin nodded again and watched him leave. she smiled. now she knew why the nin advised her to read the human body book.
Sign up to rate and review this story