Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > the life of a young girl

6. the finding out 0.0

by dragonrider5150 0 reviews

well...here goes nothing right?

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Rin - Published: 2008-03-18 - Updated: 2008-03-18 - 735 words

0Unrated
Rin was expecting her period to start today. she did not feel well at all and wanted to stay in bed.
"you dont have a fever. and you say you havent had your monthy visit in two months. hmmmmm." the nin looked at her worriedly. "just out of curiosity did you and Sessho Maru get together?"
"what do you mean?" Rin asked blusheing.
"as in did he-er-mate with you." Rin blushed at the nin and nodded.
"and no dought he or you did not use protection so..." the nin sighed."your pregnant."
"what?"
"you did read the book i gave you didnt you?" Rin nodded.
"it said when a women and man get together the womens eggs-"
"yea-yea i know what it said. i had to memeroize what it said." the nin sighed again. "your way too young to be doing this but i guess it was up to you so...i'm going on have to tell Lord Sessho Maru." she sighed again.

Rin was in the guarden and waited for Sessho Maru to come but he didnt come soon enouph. Rin threw up behind the wall outside of the castle. she felt bad and went up the their room.
when Rin closed the door, Sessho Maru hugged her close.
"your not okay. come, we should probibly get you cleaned up." he pulled her to the bathroom where in the guiant bathtub was hot water steaming. Rin looked at it gratefully and went in with Sessho Maru.
He rubbed her stomic and this made her sickness go away for the moment. she leaned on him.

the next day Rin was feeling sicker. the nin was asked to check on her oftin.
"are you feeling any better?" the nin came in with two assistants behind her. one carried a bag that was as large as the huge bag the nin had and the other assistant carried a tray of food. Rin did not like the sight of it. every time she ate food, it seemed to come back up.
"no. sorry."
"no worries, okay just set this down. i will get this done from here." the two assistants left the room.
"besides morning sickness, how are you?" the nin smiled and Rin smiled back weakly.
"okay i guess. Lord Sessho Maru is worried about me."
"boy does he show it." the nin chuckled while poring a cup of tea. she handed one to Rin and the other for herselg. Rin noticed a drop of darkness on the bottom.
"what did you put in here?"
"a medicine that will make you sleep so you dont throw up much more. your losing too much weight. you actually need to gain weight." the nin said. Rin nodded and looked at the food.
"and that?"
"well, you kinda cant take the medicen on an empty stomic. you have to eat or it will make you sicker than a dog." they both chuckled at tha saying.
"so you must eat."
"do i have to? really-i dont want to eat." Rin sighed as the nin put a plate of food infrount of her and watched.
"must you watch?"
"sorry, i have to see how fast this works on you so i can tell Lord Sessho Maru what to do." Rin nodded knowing that she was right and started in on the vegtibles.

it wasnt long after Rin ate that she was asleep. maybe 5 minutes. this was fast alright. Rin finished eating about 10 minutes ago and she was alseep now. the nin took note of this and began to prepare for the leaving. she looked in her bags and then back at the girl. 'she's too young to go threw this by herself.' she said to herself.'so is he.'
"well? did it work?" Sessho Maru was standing in a corner of the room.
"yes my son, it did." Sessho Maru eyed his mother for a moment them asked, "are you going to stay?"
"might as well. you of all people should know that this child is not going to be prepared for the months to come. so i shall stay." the nin walked past him and out the door. she stopped and looked back in at Rin.
"give the serum to her about 10 minutes before you have her eat. oh, and your father is expected to be comming." she chuckled some then left Sessho Maru starting pointlessly at the stairway.
Sign up to rate and review this story