Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > the life of a young girl

7. the marrage

by dragonrider5150 0 reviews

well. i dont know what to say except happy spring because i am typing this on the first day of spring. for all of us.

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Rin - Published: 2008-03-20 - Updated: 2008-03-20 - 839 words

0Unrated
Sessho Mar stayed next to Rin when ever he could. ofcorse she went out when she could (or rather when the nin let her) and would oftin sleep becasue of the motion sickness.
"is she asleep?" Sessho Maru asked. the nin shook her head.
"you can see her now if you want. i have to meet your father up at the head of the castle." the nin turned and left.
Sessho Maru watched her disapper before entering the room. Rin was laying on the bed. she looked asleep but he could tell she was not.
"Rin." she opened her eyes and emiled weakly. he sat down next to her and they held hands for a moment.
"Are you okay?" she asked. he nodded.
"my Father is comming to see you."
"oh...and your mother?"
"you...thats right i havent told you yet." Sessho MAru grew quiet for a moment and kissed Rin on the head. she was warm. "my mother is the new nin. she has been taking care of you while i was gone."
Rin smiled. "i love her." Sessho Maru let out a breath. 'a sigh of releaf' he reminded himself.
"can you lay down with me?" Rin asked. seh sounded tired and Sessho Maru figured she was going to sleep soon. he shrugged and layed next to her. he began to rub her stomic but Rin was already asleep.

after about two weeks, Rin was getting better. it was about two months now and she is starting to buldge. the baby was growing. she was found talking with Sessho MAru's mother in the guarden.
"are you going to come back and calm down?"
"calm down? about what?" Sessho maru asked.
"your brother." Sessho MAru snorted at his fathers commit. how could he leave Rin now? she needed him so he could protect her.
"i cant...not with Rin-"
"i ment for you to bring Rin too. She could have your child at the castle." his father put a hand on his shoulder. Sessho maru turned to him and he looked at him.
"i dont think so. she is in no-"
"i never said she had to go on foot. you could carrie her."
"me?"
"well, i'm sure you dont want me to carrie your wife." Sessho maru choked on his words. 'uh-oh. i havent told them yet.' he thought.
"uh, father...we...i...she..."
"oh i see. you havent married her yet have you." Sessho Maru shook his head.
"that is more fun for me. bring her in here. i will marry you two."
Sessho MAru and Rin's wedding was not huge. she didnt wear a white kimono and they didnt have many people there like Rin had dreamed. but still it was simple and quiet.
"and now you may kiss your bride." Rin and Sessho maru kissed then it was time for dinner.

"Rin, do you have any cravings?"
"cravings?" rin and Sessho maru's mother talked quietly at one end of the table while the two men talked at the other end.
"yes, when you would like to eat something all the time."
"oh...i'm not sure. i do like the wantons." Rin took a drink.
"oh?" the woman laughed. "this child, it should be an intresting one." they both chuckled and talked.

Sessho maru felt a pat on his back.
"now you will be able to see what i mean when your child is boren." he chuckled while Sessho MAru looked away.
"what should i do?" Sessho Maru said.
"What,"his father chuckled,"you should do? well, you should help the child with yours when ever she askes. she will oftin be tired and wont want to go anywhere for the first days. let her be and stay with her."
"how do you know this?"
his father laughed. "when you were born."

"your parents are nice." Sessho maru paced around Rin. she was trying to calm him down but was not haveing much success.
"yes, well..." he stopped and looked out the window.
"come here with me." Sessho maru went to the opposing window with Rin. she pointed at the stars. "if i cant calm you then this will. look."
"there stars. what's your point?"
"when i was upset i always look at them. then i just calm down. i'm never sure why. i just guess that they remind me that i'm small." Sessho Maru looked at Rin. she was still gazeing at the stars. he hugged her.
"your right." she smiled at him.
"my father wants us to give birth to our child at his castle."
"oh? was that where you were born?" Rin looked at him. then she put her head on his chest.
"uh, yes." she listened to his voice threw his chest.
"if you want to go, we can."
"your in no shape to walk." Rin found a hint of displeasure in his voice.
"but-"
"but i'm going to carry you. i will be in my full demond form." she smiled and leaned on him. soon Rin was asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story