Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > the life of a young girl

8? the journey

by dragonrider5150 0 reviews

if you read the last ones then you will know what i am talking about. if you skipped then well...sucks for you (no offence)

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Rin - Published: 2008-03-21 - Updated: 2008-03-21 - 518 words

0Unrated
Sessho Maru felt strange with someone on his back. but he was so careful that at first it hurt to walk and he constantly thought that Rin had fallen off.
"relax, i'm still on." Rin would say. she knew that he was tense. Rin could feel it with each step he took.
"if you keep walking then we will have several nights out in the wild." his father reminded him. he soon was running with his mother and father.
"are you okay?"
"Lord Sessho Maru, you worry too much." Rin laughed.
"sometimes i wonder if i worry enouph."
she laughed while he grimaced.
Rin liked the feel of his snowy white soft fur on her. she almost wish that there was a blanket made like this. it kept her warm and comfertable.
"i fear we might have to stop for the night." she suddenly heared his father say.
"why?" she asked.
"demond hunters. they are of danger to all of us. even you, my dear." he began to lead his small pack to a cave. soon it was beginning to be night. Rin looked up at the stars just before the dogs entered the cave.she sighed.
"would you like for me to start a fire?" Rin asked slideing gently off her husband.
"no. they will see it and come."
Rin sat down beside Sessho Maru's chest. she leaned back and soon fell to sleep.
"she is a lovely girl."
Sessho Maru said nothing to his mothers comment. he was too busy watching and listening to Rin sleep. she was breathing deep and slow. he laid his head down on his left paw.
"tomorrow we should leave before dawn. the demond hunters expect us to travel at night." Sessho MAru's father looked at the entrance of the cave then laid down himself. soon all three of the demond dogs were asleep.

Rin was the first to awake. she felt strange and was scared to move. then she reminded herself where she was and cuddled closer to Sessho Maru. this woke him and he yawned. he looked at Rin and closed his eyes again.
Rin looked at the cave. it was still night. she rubbed her stomich and listned to Sessho Maru's deep breathing. she wondered if he would ever tell her about names for the child. 'first we have to see what the child is, boy or girl.' she reminded herself.
"if our child is a girl what should we call her?" Rin asked Sessho Maru quietly. his ears flickered a moment and Rin guessed he was thinking.
"you want me to name them?"
"your the father, shouldnt you have the choice?" Rin smiled at him. he moved his head and looked down at her. then he looked out at the entrance of the cave.
"i'm not sure." Rin looked away at his parents who were streching. "when the time comes, i will know." Sessho MAru assured Rin. she smiled.

it took a moment for Rin to remember how to get back on Sessho Maru's back but she soon did and they were on their way again.
Sign up to rate and review this story