Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I am not afraid to keep on living: Projekt Revolution 2

the Beast and the Birthday Girl

by TeamWentz17 1 review

It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt. Enjoy!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-03-20 - Updated: 2008-03-20 - 1049 words - Complete

0Unrated
Lexus' POV
Well, Brian (Synyster Gates) just picked me up, instead of Frankie, and now we're in his car, driving to get some drinks and some food for the party. I was sulking the entire time. This was pointless. I hate my birthday. I know what'll happen, I'll end up having to baby-sit Syn all night and it'll be terrible. Great! Just Great!
"Would you smile?? You're 22 and it's your birthday today!!" Brian exclaimed.
"Mehh," I forced out.
He groaned and patted my knee.
"Ohh kid, you are the stubborn one, aren't you??" Brian asked.
I didn't respond, I just stared out the window. He turned on the radio and I heard the song, 'the River', by Good Charlotte and immediately jumped and gasped, as I heard Matt's voice.
"Is that Matt!?" I asked.
Brian laughed and said, "Yep, and me on guitar. We recorded that a while back. Do you like it??"
"Oh my gosh, I love it!!" I exclaimed.
It always made me happy whenever I heard something new by Avenged Sevenfold or whenever they were featured in a song. Awe, how cool!!
We were approaching Syn's apartment and I could feel the anxiety creep through my veins. I took a deep breath, gritted my teeth, and walked out of his car.
"Paige should be home, so you can use her room to get ready and what not. She told me she wouldn't mind," Syn explained.
"Oh? Ok, thanks," I replied.
I quickly ran upstairs to my friend's room only to find her on her computer. Her hair was in a towel, and she was in sweat pants and an old Avenged Sevenfold shirt and black furry slippers.
"Hey Paige," I exclaimed.
"Hey Lexi," Paige replied.
“I’m gonna shower real quick and can I light up in here??” I asked.
“Uhh, yea, just open the window and you know where the towels are and stuff,” Paige explained.

I did as she requested, took my shower, dried my hair and then threw my long locks up into a messy bun. I was applying some dark purple and sparkly eye shadow to my eyes (courtesy of Urban Decay Makeup) and outlining them with some black eyeliner. Brian came in to “check-up” on me.

“Hey Syn,” I greeted my friend.

“Hey cutie,” Syn replied.

“Are the people almost here??” I asked.

“Yea, Zacky, Matt, Frank, and Jamia are here. Paige is with Jamia right now actually. They were talking about going to the mall to get last minute stuff, but other than that,” Syn explained.

“Ohh, ok cool. I’ll see you in a few minutes, ok?? I need to get some party clothes on,” I replied.

**

-The Party-

Frank’s POV

I am just sitting here with Mikey, Ray, Bob, Alicia, Lyn-Z, and Jamia and we are all drinking and having a good time. Lexus has made her rounds to see us, but what concerns me is that she’s drinking a lot.

“Hey guys, have you seen Lexus??” Gerard asked, coming over to sit down.

“Uhh like an hour ago why??” I asked.

“Ohh ‘cuz she’s really drunk right now,” Gerard said, handing Lyn-Z a drink.

I shrugged my shoulders and I peered over to my left shoulder and I saw Lexus, which wasn’t a pretty sight, in fact it disgusted me.

Lexus’ POV

“Take the shot!! Take the shot!!” Syn slurred.

I giggled.

“No you take da shot. Iz had too manys,” I replied.

Syn then started to kiss my neck and I couldn’t resist so I took the shot and drank it like it was water, then kissed Syn on the lips.

“That’s better,” Syn announced.

“Where’s my phone??” I asked, half laughing.

“Zacky’s got it. In his pants,” Syn laughed.

Matt poured me another drink and I gladly accepted it, but was still confused on where my phone was. Matt’s girlfriend, Val, was helping him serve the drinks to our friends.

“Here’s a toast to my best friend, Lexus, she’s beautiful, I like her a lot. She’s a good kisser and I tink she should make-out with me right now,” Syn announced.

I hit him playfully and refused.

“Fine, make-out with Zacky,” Syn encouraged.

I looked over at Zacky who wasn’t saying much, but was sending me signals all night. I then took a swig of Syn’s beer and then scooted over to him and straddled his lap. I then started to kiss his neck and his lips. Oh how nice they tasted.

I could here Val, Matt, and Syn give cat calls to our hott snog fest. I could feel Zacky's hands all over my body and it felt amazing. Nothing could ruin this night.

"Ohh shit!! Lexus stop!! Jimmy's here!!," I heard Val say.

"Wha??" I said, pulling away from Zacky.

Zacky and I awkwardly looked at each other then quickly jumped to go somewhere else and "hide". Syn gestured for me to go upstairs and I nodded. Zacky and I quickly went upstairs without Jimmy noticing.

When we reached Syn's room, we thought everything was fine. Zacky held my hand and we fell back into bed together, finishing where we left off. All of a sudden we heard a loud pounding on the door and eccessive yelling.

"Lexus OPEN THE DOOR!!" I heard a familar voice command.

"Jimmy??" I said softly.

I quickly put my shirt back on, but that wasn't quick enough because Jimmy had opened the door to see me and Zacky, half dressed and fully intoxicated.

"Oh my God!!" Jimmy shouted.

"Jimmy I-" I tried to say.

"Forget it, Lexus, we're through. Happy Birthday, you whore!!" Jimmy shouted at me and slammed the door.

I immediately broke down into tears and Zacky tried to confort me. I nudged him away and then looked at my purse. I grabbed for it, got my cell phone, and texted Syn saying I wanted to leave and asking how the hell Jimmy knew about the party. He texted back saying that he had no clue and that I should stay here, 'cuz I was too drunk to drive.

I hated this!! I hate my birthday!! I should just end it all!! Right here, right now!!


A/N: Whoa drama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story