Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I am not afraid to keep on living: Projekt Revolution 2

That's what you get when you let your heart win

by TeamWentz17 0 reviews

Leanna and Lexus share a story. Inspired by one of my best friends and 'TWLOHA'. Enjoy!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-03-25 - Updated: 2008-03-25 - 642 words - Complete

0Unrated
Lexus was always the type to not tell someone her feelings. She’d keep them locked up in a little bottle in the center of her heart; where no man had ever gone before. She would steal the hearts of older men and she’d never say she loved them back, though that’s what she was really feeling. To Lexus, showing your affection was one thing, but showing your feelings was a whole other ball park. What’s the point of saying it when you don’t mean it? It’s best just to keep your mouth shut.
So why is Lexus so afraid to say ‘I love you’? She hears her friends say it all the time to the ones they love. She’s a bit shy, but once you get to know her, she’s really a pistol. Perhaps it’s the men she dates or the baggage she carries along with her. Lexus isn’t the captain of the cheerleading squad nor is she the center of her parents’ attention. She is merely a troubled child trying to live a fun and thrill-seeking life like any other 22-year-old is. If you want to know the real reason why she’s so scared to say those three small words, lean in a little closer and I’ll narrate it for you.
Lexus was barely the age that she is when a guy a little older than she took advantage of her. His name was Chester and she titled him as the ‘love of her life’. He wooed her, gave her affection, and told her he loved her. Being as oblivious to love, one night Lexus wrapped her arms around his neck and whispered “I Love You” into his ear. He just smiled and replied those same small words back to her. For a few weeks after that life seemed to be going perfect for Lexus. The distance between the two caused an ungodly amount of tension and their fires were slowing burning out. Chester had plans to move away and start a new life. His new life would be someplace far away, where no one knew nor did they care, who Lexus was and that completely broke her in two. Not even a month into his new life, Chester found someone new; a new diamond to shine or a smile to brighten. From then on, Lexus swore she’d never love again, the poor thing.

Lexus had been away from her "so-called life" for a week or so, until we find her here. At "the Bird Cage", a venue about an hour from home. We see Lexus dazed and dancing to the strum of the guitars. Its night time and nicotine is fresh in her system.

She's dancing with a girl whom looks to be her age, perhaps a little older, but not by much. The two were dressed in matching jeans, black tank-tops and band t-shirts. The girl's name is Leanna. She's 23, has dirty blonde hair, and she's hard as nails.

Leanna and Lexus (or L squared) have had their fair share of bad times, but Leanna's just faced a major adversity in her life. She had recently broken up with her ex boyfriend, Tyler. Now Tyler was the token perfect boyfriend. He had great morals, he was gorgeous, and "loved" Leanna with all his heart.

"Lexi I'm parched, let's go get some aqua or alchy or something!!" Leanna said.

"Ok, we can get something from that vender over there," Lexus said, pointing at a near by stand.

Just then out of the blue, Leanna stopped dead in her tracks. She stared at him, withholding her tears, and her jaw was dropped. Tyler was standing by the vender with a lit ciggarette in his mouth and a bottle of beer in his hand.

A/N: TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story