Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > And I want to be known for my hits, not just my misses

But it never made her happy cause she couldn't ever have me

by kristinluvspete 4 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2008-03-23 - Updated: 2008-03-24 - 1301 words - Complete

1Exciting
I was completely surprised by the fact that Joe never said a word to me that day. I expected some crude jokes. I got nothing! I was almost disappointed.

So it is Easter and we are currently parked at the venue. Fall Out Boy plays here tomorrow, so we decided to have some fun today. While the guys played their show last night I colored eggs. Easter egg hunt! But I made some preparations to make it more interesting. I didn't boil all the eggs. That way, when the boys grab them they could possibly bust all over them.

I woke up on the couch in the lounge with Andy sitting across from me. God only knows what he was eating. I yawned, stretched and sat up. "Hey Andy. Ready for Easter egg hunting?" I asked as I rubbed my tired eyes.

"Of course. I haven't done that it like, at least 10 years." He took another bite of whatever it was.

"I know, me either. That's why I thought it would be a fun thing to do on our day off."

"Who's going to hide them?"

"Hmmm... that's a good question." I sat and thought for a minute. "We could always ask Charlie or the bus driver." Patrick joined us. He looked really sleepy too. He rubbed his tired eyes and sat next to me.

"Happy Easter Stumpy," I said and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Happy Easter," he said with a big yawn. "So we're egg hunting. I can't wait. We should hide them backstage at the venue."

"That would be the perfect place!" I shot up excited. The boys laughed me and I shrugged it off. "I'm going to shower."

When I walked out of the bathroom on the bus I was alone. Figures. They wouldn't want to stay on here too long if they didn't have to. I walked off the bus and towards the other bus to see if maybe they were there. Pete was sitting on the couch talking on the phone. He gave me a little wave. I sat down across from him as he continued his conversation. He looked really frustrated. He must be talking to Ashlee, great. I started to get up and he motioned for me to stay. I remained in my seat until he hung up his phone.

"So that was my friend. He said that he saw Ashlee at a club last night and she was trashed. I seriously doubt she fucking pregnant. God damn liar." He shook his head. I don't know if this is a good thing or bad thing for me.

"That's really pathetic for her to lie about that," I said. Pete moved to my couch and cupped my cheek in his hand before kissing me tenderly. God I loved the feel of his lips on mine. Ever since Joe walked in on us about a week ago we haven't really had any time alone and we hadn't discussed our situation. We heard footsteps on the bus and immediately stopped kissing. Patrick stood in the doorway.

"Hey guys, are we ready to hunt for eggs? I got Charlie to hide them all in the dressing rooms." He looked so excited by it.

"Of course!" I jumped up and grabbed Pete's hand to make him follow.

Someone had found little pink Easter egg baskets. It was too funny to watch grown men hunt for eggs with pink baskets. And I was pretty happy that I had marked the unboiled eggs, that was I knew what to be careful with. I managed to find most of those, which was pretty awesome because I could throw them at the boys later. Patrick rushed to grab an egg before Pete and it exploded into an uncooked mess in their hands.

"Hayden! Did you cook these?" Patrick's hands were covered and so were Pete's.

"Most of them," I laughed and then began to throw my uncooked eggs at the two of them. They ran after me and I made a mad dash for the buses. I knew that they wouldn't mess up the buses with eggs. I guess I wasn't fast enough because Pete grabbed me around the waist and Patrick grabbed my basket and began to break the remaining two eggs over my head. Joe threw an egg and it his Pete in the back of the head.

"Back off my girl, I'm armed and loaded!" He began to pelt Pete and Patrick with them and they ran for cover and I joined Joe. Andy walked right into the line of fire, poor guy and he was hit in the chest with a raw egg.

"What the?!" He threw an egg at Joe and it hit him with a thud.

"Fuck!" He grabbed his arm. "Did you cook some of them?"

"Yes," I was laughing so hard. After a few more minutes and no eggs left, we were all covered in a yoaky mess.

"Fuck I need a shower," Joe said as he shook his egged fro.

"Me too," I walked towards the bus with everyone. We had someone who was clean and dry grab some towels so that we wouldn't get egg yoaks all over our buses. I took my second shower for the day and when I hopped out I immediately went to lay quietly in my bunk. I was pleasantly surprised to find Pete laying in my bunk fresh from the shower.

"Well hello," I sat on the edge of the bunk and Pete pulled me in and closed the curtain. His lips immediately found mine and I melted into his kiss. He manuvered himself so that he was on top of me. Oh boy, we were going to get caught doing something again, I just knew it.

Pete began to trail kisses down my throat and I decided to ask what was on my mind.

"Pete, what about Ashlee," he stopped and laid beside me. I turned my head to look at him. "I don't want to continue an affair. Either you leave her and you can be with me or you stay with her and you can't have me. I cannot stand not having you to myself. I don't want to share you."

Pete nodded. It was obvious that he knew I was right. And if he knew Ashlee was lying, then why didn't he leave her?

"I couldn't get ahold of her earlier. I was going to do it. She is supposed to be here on Tuesday. I'll do it then." He turned to me and burried his head in the crook of my neck and pulled me close. He seemed to be getting more and more emotional with me. Or at least seemed more attached with every encounter that we would have. I knew that I was in love with him, but I was too scared to ask him how he felt.

"Hayden, I want to be with you so bad," he began to kiss my neck again. Damn it, how did he know how to make me ignore my conscience. I put my hands in his hair and pulled his face gently back to mine and kissed him. He gripped my hip with one hand and pulled me against his body. I could feel his erection through his jeans. God that turned me on so much to know I had this affect on him. I pulled away from the kiss.

"Not yet Peter, I want to wait. My conscience is nagging me," I giggled and he smiled at me.

"Ok, but just so you know, you drive me absolutely crazy." He climbed out of the bunk carefully and leaned down to kiss me one last time. "See you tonight on my bus?" I nodded and he walked away. Oh boy, tonight.
Sign up to rate and review this story