Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Until The End Of Everything; I Mean This Forever

Just Sleep

by checkered_stars 3 reviews

The sequel to 'A Friendship To Last A Lifetime'

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-03-23 - Updated: 2008-03-26 - 384 words

0Unrated
Chapter 1-

I sighed and rubbed my face with my hand roughly.

My eyes hurt and I was tired, but I had to keep going – this essay is due tomorrow.

I glanced at the clock quickly before I closed my eyes and leant my head back on the chair just before I felt a pair of lips gently peck my nose.

I didn’t bother to open my eyes, that took too much effort.

“Are you still working on this?” He muttered lowly.

“Yeah. I have to get it done by tomorrow.” I sighed, rubbing my face once again.

“See what happens when you don’t organize yourself properly? Come to bed, get some rest, maybe you can get some done in the morning before you leave.” He said softly before shoving my shoulder lightly.

I groaned and got up slowly.

He laughed and picked me up, carrying me the rest of the way.

“Wait! I still have to save and turn off the computer!” I said urgently.

“I’ll do it. You just sleep. Sleep.” He said, tucking me in bed a lightly kissing my cheek.

I sighed and rolled over onto my stomach, I was always comfortable like that.

It wasn’t long until I felt the bed shift as another body laid it self down next to me.

His arms reached out at my waist and pulled me to him.

I snuggled up against him.


The next thing I heard was the annoying buzz of the alarm clock.

I slammed my open hand blindly at it and pressed multiple buttons until it finally fell silent.

I reached across to the other side of the bed and found it empty.

I turned my head and looked at the empty space beside me. A small piece of folded up paper caught my eye.

I took the paper and opened it, seeing that it was actually a note.

*Morning gorgeous.
You probably know by now, but I’ve left for school already. I won’t see you till after then so have a good day and try not to stress yourself out too much.
Love you lots,
Gerard.
xoxo*

I smiled and folded the paper back up before hoisting myself out of bed and trudging towards the bathroom, ready for another day of school.
Sign up to rate and review this story