Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Until The End Of Everything; I Mean This Forever

Dinner Can Wait

by checkered_stars 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-03-25 - Updated: 2008-03-26 - 833 words

1Hot
Chapter 2-

“Rach. Home.” Gerard called out as he walked into our rented apartment.

“In here!” I called back.

I saw Gerard’s head sneakily peak around the corner as he attempted to spy on me.

“I can kinda see you Gerard.” I said dully, shoving a square of chocolate in my mouth.

“Chocolate? You got chocolate? I want some!” Gerard said childishly as he leapt towards me on the bed.

“Get fucked, it’s mine. Go get your own.” I said defensively.

Gerard just looked at me from under his lashes and pouted.

“You’ve known me for long enough Gerard to know that I don’t share my chocolate. End of story.” I said, not prying my eyes away from the television screen.

Gerard continued to pout at me.

“You’re like a five year old.” I sighed, rolling my eyes at him.

“Close your eyes and open your mouth.” I smirked.

Gerard obeyed, closing his eyes tightly and opening his mouth as wide as it would go.

I dropped a square of chocolate on his tongue and gently shut him mouth before quickly pressing my lips against his.

Gerard smirked and grabbed my hips, lifting me up into his lap.

“Eat your chocolate first.” I said firmly.

Gerard sighed and sucked on the tiny square of chocolate, and swallowed it when it had melted enough.

“Better.” I said, leaning towards him and kissing him once again.

As we got more and more into the kiss, Gerard grabbed me tightly and threw me sideways so I landed besides him. He then crawled over to me.

“Gerard, we still have to have dinner.” I whined as he sucked on my neck in just the right spot.

“Dinner can wait.” Gerard muttered.

I whimpered.

I was about to protest when Gerard’s hand roughly slid up the inside of my thigh.

I moaned softly.

“I’m serious Gerard.” I warned, a little breathless.

“And so am I.” Gerard replied smartly.

Gerard detached his lips from my neck and slid up my body a little more, but making sure he roughly slid his crouch against mine at the same time.

My breathing quickened slightly.

“Dinner can wait?” Gerard tried again.

“No, dinner can not wait.” I said firmly.

“Pwease?” Gerard begged childishly.

I groaned in frustration.

“I was thinking about starting desert early.” Gerard whispered in a husky voice, sliding down my pants and underwear at the same time.

“Mmm?” I asked.

“Yeah. I was thinking something… Creamy?” Gerard said slyly.

I looked at him questioningly and he smirked at me sexily before he bent his head down and licked my slit.

I gripped the covers beside me and moaned, arching my back.

I swallowed hard when I felt Gerard’s tongue gently flick my clit.

“Fuck Gerard.” I gasped, raising my hips lightly.

“You wanna wait for dinner?” Gerard asked again, lightly kissing my temple.

I sighed, defeated.

“You’re too good Gerard. You know that?” I said, looking up at him.

“I am WELL aware of that.” Gerard smirked, lightly tracing his finger up and down the warm place between my legs.

I cupped Gerard’s face with my hands and pushed him face down to mine.

Gerard’s mouth moved feverishly against mine, as I parted his lips with my tongue and he tried to slide out of his pants.

“Let me fucking do it.” I panted.

I turned him over so I was hovering over him and I slid his pants the rest of the way down. I wasted no time in removing his boxers.

I made sure his eyes were on mine as I gently raised my hips and lowered them slowly onto Gerard’s hard erection.

Gerard’s breath hitched quietly as I covered him completely.

I began a slow pace a first, raising and lowering myself on him slowly for the time being.

“Faster Rachel.” Gerard whispered, closing his eyes.

I obeyed without objection.

Gerard’s hands reached out and held my hips as he thrust up against me.

I threw my head back and moaned.

“Oh fuck.” Gerard groaned through his gritted teeth, arching his back and pushing into me forcefully.

I placed my hands on Gerard’s arms on either side of me and dug my nails into his flesh and I rode him quicker.

I moaned quietly as I felt my body shudder and I tightened around him.

“Rachel.” Gerard moaned as he came himself and gripped my hips almost too tightly.

I rode out the rest of our orgasms before collapsing onto of Gerard.

We lay like that for some minutes, trying to catch our breaths.

“So what’s for dinner?” Gerard asked casually, looking down at me.

I looked at him annoyingly and shook my head at him.

I got up and started to redress.

“What?” Gerard asked, sitting up.

“Nothing.” I mumbled, still shaking my head as I walked towards the door before walking out and slamming it shut behind me.
Sign up to rate and review this story