Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Great lives

The date part 2..

by FaLlOuTbOyLuVeR3354 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-03-26 - Updated: 2008-03-26 - 419 words

0Unrated
"We are here." Pete said parking the car.
"It's so beautiful Pete." Tiffany said looking out the window.
" Here. Let me get the door for you." Pete said quickly getting out of the car.
"Thank you." she said getting out of the car. Pete closed the door held out his arm for her to grab. Tiffany grabbed and they walked inside.
"Good evening and how may I help you?" The guy at the counter said.
"I have reservations under Pete Wentz." He said still holding Tiffany's Arm.
"Oh yes mister Wentz. Table for two. Come this way." The guy said and showed them to their table.
"Your waiter will be with you in a sec."
"Thank you." They both said.
"Another reason why I chose this place is because I didn't know if you were a vegetarian or not." Pete said taking a sip of his water.
"Well.. I'm a vegetarian but not like Andy. The only meat I eat is fish but scientist don't consider that meat so I guess you can say I'm a vegetarian." Tiffany said taking a sip of her water.
"O.K. that was kinda confusing but i get the idea." He said looking at the menu.
After a while their food came. Tiffany had gotten the seafood salad and Pete got the lobster.After their meal they talked and got to know each other a little more. Pete asked a question that Tiffany had never been asked before by anybody.
"How do you stay in shape?" Pete asked taking a sip of his water.
"I go to the Gym 3 times a week at 4 o'clock."Tiffany said also taking a sip of her water.
"What..."
"Gym?" Tiffany finished his sentence.
"ha. Yeah" Pete said laughing at the fact that she had finished his sentence.
"Any Gym. They let me in for free. I give them 15 dollars every month. I have to give them something." Tiffany said.
"Here is your bill. I'll be back in a sec to collect it." The waiter said in a hurry.
"I'll take that." Tiffany said grabbing it.
"No. I don't think so. I took you on this dinner and i will gladly pay for it." Pete said trying to take it form her hands.
"Then can we at least split it?" She asked.
"....Fine." Pete said after thinking about it.They paid the bill then got up and left.
"Would you like to go for a walk?" Pete asked Tiffany.
"...Sure." She said and they started on their way.
Sign up to rate and review this story