Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We can settle this affair.

I'm so dirty.

by darkviolet 7 reviews

A little tip: Just. Don't. laugh!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Erotica - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-03-27 - Updated: 2008-03-27 - 1249 words

2Funny
I spent the rest of the evening claiming the sofa, running possible scenarios as to why Gerard didn't take the money. It's not like they were mega rich, the only income they had was from Mr. Way's job since Mrs. Way stayed at home and he earned the same mom did, it was more then enough for us cause dad was working and Alex wasn't living home, they were your regular working class Jersey family as much as we were, but still teenagers always needed money...And he doesn't even like me that much to teach me for free...Maybe he thinks I'm supposed to pay him with sex...But I fucked him before that..That though triggered a rush of heat through my body, suddenly needing to feel his skin on mine...Ugh! I was discussed with myself thinking about his 'skin', he treated me like a slut today! The more he humiliate me the more I want his 'skin'? Since when are we playing that?! And besides he's fucking Geetard, I hate him! His dad fucks my mom! In fact he could be fucking her right this minute, I rolled on my back to chase the thoughts away but still it picked at my brain constantly, a little reminder in case I've grown amnesiac lately.
He's the enemy, you're not supposed to want your enemy...Although it can make an awesome porn flick...But still who the fuck doesn't take money when offered? Yeah Gerard that's who.
Speaking of the devil, I could make his outline coming down the stairs slowly. He and I were probably the only conscious people in the house, Mikey went to sleep about an hour ago and dad collapsed with exhaustion even before.
He stopped behind the sofa, watching me for a few second. I deliberately ignored him to punish my sick little mind for thinking about him and his stupid skin. He turned back around the sofa and stood in front of me, finally as though making up his mind he straddled me.
I squirmed under him, craning my neck to see the TV behind him, "I'm trying to watch shit here"

"It's a rerun," he whispered in my ear, sending little shivers down my spine.

"Oh come on," I wriggled even more, "I love this show"

He completely pinned me down to the sofa, enjoying my useless struggle which made me nervous, I didn't like not having control like that, "Come on, Gerard. Stop it"

He immediately released me and pulled back, smiling a little, "What did you say?"

"I said stop it," I said determindly in case the sudden release was just part of his game.

"No before that,"

I scrunched my face, trying to recall what exactly did I say to have such an effect on him, "Come on? I love this show?"

"No what did you call me?"

"Geetard," I rolled my eyes, "Like I always do"

"No," he shook his head without breaking the eye contact, "You called me Gerard"

"No I didn't," I laughed out a little. It's funny what out imagination makes us hear.

"Yeah you did," he leaned forward so his face was inches from mine, "I heard it loud and clear, you said come on Gerard stop it"

"Whatever you say," I smiled a little, turning my head to the side to avoid his eyes, something in the way he looked at me made me blush, it made me uneasy.

"No you did," he insisted, "You said Gerard"

"Even if I did so what?,"

"It's nice," he shrugged.

"I'll be sure to never repeat it," I smirked evilly, "Now let me watch my favorite show".

"What's on anyway?," he slid off to the side, propping himself on his elbow and smiling slightly at the TV.

"My favorite show," I answered mainly cause I had no idea what was playing on the TV.


And an hour later I still had no idea who were these people on the screen, he slipped his hands under my shirt, tracing gentle circles with his fingertips on it and sucking on my neck, planting little kisses on my jaw line and playing tug war with my earlobe.
It was crazy but it felt like I was on fire, burning down to ash as his dick dug into my thigh.
When his hands made their sneaky path up to my breasts, fondling them roughly, I abandoned all my efforts to look uninterested and pulled down his PJ pants. He smirked into my mouth, taking off my panties and shorts and spreading my legs open and as I bucked my hips eagerly to take his entire length in we both sighed in relief, "God this feels good"

I mentally agreed and closed my eyes to enjoy the hot sensation between my legs, unaware of nothing and no one but the warmth radiant through our clothes.

He thrust slowly in and out, "Open your eyes when I make you cum"

I opened my eyes but not because he told me to but because of his weird statement.

"You like how I fuck you?," his climax was nearing he thrust deeper and picked up his pace.

A little smile snuck on my face without me realizing, was Gerard trying to talk dirty to me?.

"My thick dick in you,"

"Oh yes fuck me," I said dryly mocking him but he seemed unaware of the sarcasm.

"All night if I have too," he moaned.

"Just fucking glue yourself in," the little smile turned into a full blown giggle I forced down with my hand and a hard bite of the lip, to the point of breaking the delicate skin.

"You're trying not to scream?," he cupped my face in his hot palms, "Scream for me"

I couldn't take it anymore and burst out laughing, I laughed so hard I had to held my stomach and bit on my clenched fist so I won't wake up Mikey or dad since we were still in a questionable pose...And dad sure will ask question if he comes down and find Gerard's 'thick dick' deep in me...No actually he won't, he'll just kill us both no questions asked.

I calmed down to face a pouting Gerard, "What's so fucking funny"

"Nothing," A little giggle escaped my throat.

"Then why are you laughing?," he pushed in roughly as though punishing me for not answering.

"It's just that," I bit my lip again, avoiding his glazed stare, "You say funny shit"

"I'm not," he pulled out only to thrust deeper, making my entire body shiver in respond, "It's not my fault fucking you feels like fucking a corpse with pulse"

I narrowed my eyes a little, feeling that despite all the laughing I was about to come, "You like dirty talking you little bitch", I grabbed him by the hair and forced his mouth on mine.


That left us breathless and gasping for air, he placed his head on my shoulder after I sucked him dry and he pulled up his pants. I smiled to myself, feeling his warm breathe on my neck and allowing myself to wrap my arms around his neck and my legs to tangle with his.

"Viola..," he breathed out.

"What?," I combed his surprisingly soft hair with my fingers.

"I...I," he looked up to me and then rested his head back on my shoulder, "I'm sorry I yelled at you"

I nodded a little, resting my chin on his head.
Sign up to rate and review this story