Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I am not afraid to keep on living: Projekt Revolution 2

Projekt Revolution 2008: I can feel the pressure

by TeamWentz17 0 reviews

Enjoy!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-03-27 - Updated: 2008-03-27 - 626 words - Complete

0Unrated
Lexus' POV

I stood there, panting from running so much. Leanna just stared at me. Sure she had heard some stories of Chester, but not many. I mean she'd only been my friend for a few nights now. All the information she had was what I told her drink by drink. It was getting close to summer again and all I could think about where the shows I'd be attending, Warped Tour, Bamboozle, and finally Projekt Revolution. I couldn't wait. Except for I didn't really want to face Chester ever again.

Just then I heard my cell phone vibrate and I checked to see who it was. Speak of the devil.

"Hey Lexi,

Don't try to pull this shit on Jimmy. He loved you, and you ruined it. I know what you're running away from. Meet me at the Tea Shoppe in 15 mins.
-Chester".

Shit. How could he know!? I haven't talked to Chester in almost a year and now he randomly texts me saying he knows what my deal is!? Shitttttttttt!!

"What's wrong!?" Leanna asked.

"Chester knows what happened at my birthday party!!" I cried.

"What!? How could he!? That doesn't make sense, I thought he lived in another state," Leanna said, trying to see the logic of the situation.

I shook my head.

"I have to go. He wants to see me in 15 and it'll take me forever if I don't leave now," I confessed.

"Alright, girl. Be careful. Text me often, k??" Leanna said, giving me a hug.

I nodded and took a deep breath. Leanna and I walked over to our cars and I made a hasty retreat to where Chester wanted to meet me.

"Now here's a new single by Linkin Park, called 'Shadow of the Day'," the radio announcer said.

I turned it up and continued on my drive to the Tea Shoppe. As I approached the black top parking lot I saw Chester's black Jeep Liberty. I parked beside it and turned off the engine. This was it. After almost a year and one dead bestfriend later. Chester and I were to be in the same room together.

I walked inside and immediately saw Chester sitting by a window. He was sipping his coffee and I took another deep breath and made my way over to him. He looked good. His hair was shorter, kind of a buzzed look going on, very attractive, but I dare not fall for that temptation, again.

"Hey Lexi," Chester said.

"Hi," I replied, taking a seat across from him.

"You look good. You look....healthier," Chester announced.

I half smiled and thanked him.

"Can I buy you a drink??" Chester asked.

"What do you want??" I abruptly interuppted him.

Chester smiled.

"I knew you'd ask that sooner or later," Chester said.

"How the fuck do you know what's going on??" I asked.

"Oh you mean you going behind Jimmy's back and cheating on him with Zacky?? Baby, I was there the whole time and it was just a matter of one text message," Chester snakely replied.

Ohh I was pissed now, he couldn't have!!

"Look, you know what you did, and it doesn't seem like you really cared. Personally, it's none of my business and I won't get into it anymore. I called you here to ask you to come on Projekt Revolution with me this summer," Chester requested.

"HELL NO!!" I screamed and stormed out of the shoppe.

I stormed out to my car and made my way home. When I approached my door, I realized it'd be a bit awkward showing up to Jamia after a week of my "disappearance", so I sent her a quick text. Surprisingly she wasn't pissed at me, she was actually relieved that I was ok.
Sign up to rate and review this story