Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I am not afraid to keep on living: Projekt Revolution 2

Shadow of the Day

by TeamWentz17 0 reviews

I decided to fast forward a bit. Enjoy!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-03-28 - Updated: 2008-03-28 - 811 words - Complete

0Unrated
My insides all turned to ash, so slow
And blew away as I collapsed, so cold
A black wind took them away, from sight
And held the darkness over day, that night

And the clouds above move closer
Looking so dissatisfied
But the heartless wind kept blowing, blowing
I used to be my own protection, but not now
Cause my path had lost direction, somehow
A black wind took you away, from sight
And held the darkness over day, that night


Lexus' POV

I stood outside the bus garage, smoking a cigarette, with my arms folded. I had my bag by my feet and I kept looking around impatiently for his arrival. I peered to my right and saw him approaching. He was smiling and looked me up and down.

"Hey pretty girl," Chester greeted me.

"Hi," I replied, with a smile.

"You ready for this??" Chester asked.

I nodded. I figured it wasn't going to be so bad, I mean I had Audrina's friend, Maxine on tour with me, so at least I had some fellow estrogen amongst all of this testastrone.

"Max is going on a different bus and she said you could join her if you'd like," Chester said.

"Ok, yea, that'll be nice. Sorry, but you're a guy and sometimes I need some estrogen. 'Specially when it's that time of month," I said.

"I understand, it's alright," Chester replied.

Chester then left to go check-up on his band mates and the other bands that were going on tour with us. Just then out of the corner of my eye, I saw someone who looked a lot like Matt. I moved closer and registered that it was Matt!! Matt from Avenged Sevenfold!!

"Holy Shi--" I whispered, but was interrupted.

"Hey Lexi," a familar voice said.

I turned around and saw Brian.

"H-Hi, Br-Brian," I stammered.

"You excited to go on tour for two months with us!?" Brian asked.

Excited!? Me?? NO!! Not at all!! Drama city people!! Did Chester really want to aggrivate me more!? Ohh this made me mad!!

"Uhh, sure," I forced out, with a half smile.

He nodded and then left me be. I quickly texted Leanna to tell her what was going on. She told me not to worry because Frank and his band, My Chemical Romance, were making a comeback on Projekt Revolution, again. I was relieved. This was going to be interesting.....ohh I couldn't wait. (Please enter sarcastic remark here).

I continued to wander around the venue. I saw buses for 'Chiodos' and 'My Chemical Romance'. I was happy to see my old tutor, Craig Owens, walk out of the 'Chiodos' bus. He waved at me and I waved back.

"Let's load 'em up people!!" Chester said, over the loud speaker of his bus.

I quickly walked over to mine and Maxine's bus. When I got onto the bus I saw Max and her baby. She was changing her baby's diaper and had some soft music playing.

"Hi I'm Lexus, I'm a friend of Audrina's," I introduced myself.

"Ohh Hi Lexus!! I have heard so much about you. I'm Maxine or you can just call me Max. The guys call me 'Tour Mama', but yea you get the idea," Max laughed.

I smiled and sat down next to her. I reached over to our refridgerator, got out a Red Bull, and started to drink it.

"Chester told you, I smoke right??" I asked.

"No, he left that detail out," Max said, growing some concern in her face.

"Well, don't worry, I won't smoke around, uhh, you're umm, baby," I said, stammered for the name of the baby.

"Ok, thank-you so much. This is little Miss Audrina," Max announced.

"Named after a great person," I said, with a smile.

"You knew Audrina Way??" Max asked.

"Yea, we were friends from school," I replied.

"That's nice to hear. What a terrible thing that had to happen," Max said.

"Tell me about it, but I know she'll watch over us during this tour," I said, with a smile.

"Yes. Yes she will," Max returned the expression.

And the clouds above move closer
Looking so dissatisfied
And the ground below grew colder
As they put you down inside
But the heartless wind kept blowing, blowing

So now you're gone, and I was wrong
I never knew what it was like, to be alone

On a Valentine's Day, on a Valentine's Day
On a Valentine's Day, on a Valentine's Day
On a Valentine's Day, on a Valentine's Day
(I used to be my own protection, but not now)
On a Valentine's Day, on a Valentine's Day
(Cause my mind has lost direction, somehow)
On a Valentine's Day, on a Valentine's Day
(I used to be my own protection, but not now)
On a Valentine's Day, on a Valentine's Day
(Cause my mind has lost direction, somehow)
Sign up to rate and review this story