Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Honey, if you stay I'll be forgiving

Chapter 2 - The Secret is out.

by Space 3 reviews

“You coward! Don’t try to escape it!”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2008-03-29 - Updated: 2008-03-29 - 2007 words

0Unrated
Frank’s point of view

The next day morning, I went downstairs and decided to drink coffee as I usually do. But I found that there were not enough coffee beans for Gerard and me. Since my relatives were out to work, I gotta buy it myself. Hence, I wore sunglasses and went toward the supermarket.

Damn. What a big surprise for morning. Lyn-Z and Abbas, holding hands and whispering to each other’s ears. Again, I certainly lurked behind but watched them still. They were a truly lovebirds, Lyn-Z looked happier with him than with Gerard. I wasn’t close enough too hear what they were talking, but from my lip reading, I guessed Abbas was asking if Gerard would find them out here. And then the answer from Lyn-Z was he wouldn’t, cause he was sleeping like a pig. The stupid man wouldn’t find them. How nice she was to describe a husband. They had stayed there for about 40 minutes. After they were gone, I went back home as well. Gerard was about to reach.


“Wow, this movie is scare enough to make me shiver. There’s such a long time that I haven’t shiver for a horror movie. That’s cool to have this feeling again. But I’m a bit confused about the ending, was that fat guy died or not? Or was he just cut off his foot? But it’s ridiculous that he could alive with a deep wound on his cheek right?” Gerard was being so excited to give out his feedback.

“Ah...Yeah...” I mumbled something that I could barely hear.
“Gerard I think I’ve something to tell you.” I faced him.

He nodded, but was still confusing with the film.

“Well... the baby of Lyn-Z... isn’t yours.” I said quietly. But did I really say that? Shit. What would he gonna do? What would he gonna say? Why did this sentence just automatically reveal from my mouth? I should better think about if it was the right time first! I took a deep breathe and waiting for his expression and response.

“Nah... Frank, this joke sucks.” He answered with an uncomfortable smile as if he was afraid whether it was true. As if he might have to take this ugly and unbelievable truth. However, his option was not trust it after all.

“I’m not telling a joke actually.” I slightly shook my head. I understood I had to continue as I had already started the topic.

He stood up, “do you know what exactly you’re saying?” He looked very serious and solemn. He had never been such angry on me. “Frank, I’ve a good time with you just a moment ago, and I don’t want to break the mood.”

I wanted to face him straight, so I got off the couch as well. “I am telling the truth. I saw her with another guy last night before I met you. And I eavesdropped what they had said. It’s just a simple fact!”

“Stop it Frank Iero! That’s enough for you.” His eyes became wider. “What’s mean by a simple fact? There’s only ONE fact, you’re going to break off me and Lyn, ain’t you?” He shouted at me with a lot of body language. I didn’t know why he was being such angry. I was already speaking it in a very polite way. I was not insulting his wife or telling a fucking lie. I thought me as a great friend of him, I should tell him in case he would find it out himself and being totally heartbroken in front of his wife.

“Am not! You just can’t stand it Gerard. She’s cheating on you with that guy! She’s just a woman who wanted yours money and popularity!” I insisted. And I had to admit, I was being mad too because he didn’t trust me and even blamed on me.

“SHUT THE FUCK UP! Don’t dare to insult Lyn again or- ”

“Or what? Hit me?” I interrupted and step forward. I glared him. “You coward! She doesn’t even like you a little bit! Don’t try to escape it! You’re cheated!”

While the last sentence had come out from my month, I felt a pain on my face and fell on the couch. And my forehead was clashed with a small table beside. I bled a little bit. And then I stood up slowly and faced him. He was full of shock in his eyes and just stood there. I guessed he was not in purpose. Just because we were being too mad and hurt. I couldn’t believe he just hit me. Neither could he in fact. “I said shut the fuck up...” He mumbled and I could just barely hear what he had said.

“You hit me... You hit me because of that bitch?!” I glared at him. He has never hit me. And he was still standing here looked at me with shock and couldn’t even say a word. “Alright then, Gerard Way.” I approached a room. Whatever it was, I just randomly opened it. I didn’t want to see his face at that moment. “I won’t give a fuck anymore. Get your ass back to that woman!” And then I closed the door forcefully.

“Whatever...I’m leaving anyway...” He said flatly. He then turned around.

“Yeah... Back to your little fancy world! Back to that bitch” I yelled.

And the last sound I’ve heard was a slightly closing of the door.



Gerard’s point of view

It wouldn’t be true, Lyn-Z was my most loved one and Frank was my best friend ever. I loved both of them and I used to trust both of them without any doubt. But this time...who could I trust on? Lyn-Z has never cheated on me and I really loved her, I knew she did as well, at least I felt she loved me as deep as I did. At the first day I met her, I knew she would be the one that I was gonna live with in the rest of my life. Every action she took and every smile she shows me made me melted. I just wanted to hold her tight forever. And for Frank... I didn’t know, I guessed it was only brother love. But there was a little different from the love between me and Mikey. He was so charming. Since the day I’ve met him, I knew his was different; he was too special for the earth. He had a wonderful smile and perfect guitar skill. He had so much energy on stage. Sometimes, I had a thought of just standing here and watched him. But sometimes, I hate to be such close with him because he is my best friend. It was so wrong to have such feeling. However sometimes, I don’t want to be alone, I need him. Shit. Why would things go like that? And I remembered the day that he confessed to me. When I heard of he loved me, I was frozen but nearly melted as well. Very strange feeling but it did happen. Perhaps the brain told me I shouldn’t have that feeling, perhaps the brain told I’m 100% straight, me and Frank were only wanted to play around. Perhaps...

“No,” I shook my head, “Lyn-Z is my only love after all.”

I was back to the hotel. I saw my love was sitting on the bed and watching TV. While I just stepped in the room, she noticed me and smiled on me. I knew those questions in my head were nothing now. I smiled back and approached; she knelt and wrapped her arms round my neck. I kiss her gently with my arms round her waist.

phone rings

“Oops...” She broke off the kiss and glanced on the screen of the phone.

“Just ignore it...” I continued to kiss on her cheek and the jaw.

“Just a moment babe.” She got off the bed and hurry to the bathroom. I was suspicious. She never left the kiss. And from what Frank had said... I went near the bathroom after she got in and closed the door. Why did she has to close the door for answering a call? What couldn’t I know? I was her husband; it was supposed to be no secret between us, wasn’t it?

“I told you don’t call me at night!” She tried to answer it quietly but failed, I could hear, clearly.

“Alright, what’s the matter actually? Way is just outside here. I’m in the bathroom; he must be suspect.”

“Alright Abbas, I gotta go. Just a remainder, please don’t call me at night again, okay?”

a sound of blown kiss

What Frank had said was true. That person, Abbas did exist. But, did it mean the rest was also true?

Lyn-Z opened the door. She was shocked with her eyes wide by seeing me standing just outside. “G-Gerard...” She stuttered.

“Who’s that?” I pretended that I heard nothing at first. And I gave her a fake smile. But my eyes were filled with anger. I knew she could sense it.

“Er... it’s my cousin.” She was so anxious and glancing around the floor. Her face became pale and she started to shiver.

“Is that Abbas?” I didn’t hide the anger anymore. My voice became flatted.

“What’s Abbas Gerard?...” She tried to smile and held my hands. “Let not staying near the bathroom.” And then she was trying to move.

“Are you still want conceal it?” I ignored her movement, was still standing there.

She gasped and instantly turned back. I crossed my arms in front of my chest. She tugged my arms immediately and said, “Gerard, I can explain!”

She looked pathetic; however, I wouldn’t give any sympathy on her. “You don’t have to explain! Frank had told me all!” I shouted and pulled myself off from her.

She immediately ran in front of me and held my hand again. “But I’m your wife! Are you going to trust that person instead of me?” She said.

“What’s mean by ‘that person’”? I glared at her. “Frank’s my best friend. He’d never tell a lie.”

“But what if he has a crush on you? We all knew it!”

“You shut up!” I snarled.

She freaked out, she understood she couldn’t cover it up anymore, “I-I’m sorry Gerard, but I can explain…”

“You only have to say if the being in your stomach is me or the others.”

She sighed and eventually released my hand. “Yes... The baby is him...” Her eyes were filled in tears.

After I heard about this reality from her month, I ran outside the hotel room by opening the door forcefully. Lyn-Z directly followed me, she cried and tugged my arms again, “Gerard, please don’t go! I love you more then anyone, I can break up with him just right now!” She took out her cell phone and tried to push those buttons but I threw it away. “That’s useless already.”

I guessed our argument speech was too loud, that even made Jimmy came out from his room. “Hey what’s up?” The first thing ran into his eyes was his wailing bassist and her mad husband. I glanced though him and I continued to turn around and go. Lyn-Z kneeled, “Gerard!” She sobbed. Jimmy approached her and asked softly, “what was happen Lyn?” But she was sobbing instead of answering him.




Lyn-Z looked so pathetic but also vicious in this story... :/
I felt pretty weird while writing it, cause I think she is a really gorgeous lady and looks cute with Gerard.

Hmm... Whatever, it’s just a fiction after all.

Review is always needed, thank you.

xx
Sign up to rate and review this story