Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Honey, if you stay I'll be forgiving

Chapter3 - “C’mon, it’s time to go.”

by Space 1 review

Gerard met Frank at a coffee shop, he brought Gerard home since he had nowhere to go.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-03-31 - Updated: 2008-03-31 - 1136 words

0Unrated
I didn’t know where I should go. I just ran down the street and walked. It wasn’t autumn nor winter, but I felt pretty cool there. I shivered a bit and then I wrapped my arms round my body. I was just wearing a t-shirt. I was losing mind and forgot everything during the argument between me and Lyn-Z. I should have picked up a sweater at least.

Sighed.

Lyn-Z... The one I used to love, the one I used to trust. But from now on, I wouldn’t give a shit about her again. She was nothing to me now. None of the things between us were true. They were just a conspiracy, just a plan to rob my properly, just a plan to get fame and stuff. A scheme to deceive my love…

I kept on walking till I reached a coffee shop. It was like a self-motion anyway...

While I got in, my eyes immediately connected with a pair of familiar hazel eyes. Frank. I didn’t why he was here but I didn’t really care. Somehow I felt that my burden rather reduced at that moment. He gave me a softly smile. That remained me of my mother I had to say. It was only because every time when I see my mother’s smile, I knew I was home. All of my burden would reduce. Nowhere but home could make me safe. Nowhere was more comfortable than home. Now, Frank made me felt home. I smiled him back and approached.

I sat opposite him.

I couldn’t help but sighed and bent down my head.

Simply, he changed his position; he sat next to me and wrapped his hand round my shoulder. He always does that when he thinks something is going wrong on me or when I feel frustrated. And naturally, I put my forehead onto his chest. I just let my tears poured out from my eyes. We kept this position for god knows how long till a waitress came over and ask.

“Sorry sirs, our shop is about to close. Do you have any order to make or would you mind to be back tomorrow?”

“Oh, we’re leaving now.” Frank answered her and faced me. “Hey Gerard…” He gently called my name, “so where will you go? I guess you won’t want to get back there right?...”

“Yeah...” I sighed and got up from his chest. “I’ve nowhere to go... Maybe I will rent another hotel.” I wiped off the tears as well.

“Actually you can go to my place, my relatives wouldn’t mind.” I was so glad that he had already forgotten what was happened this afternoon. My eyes were full of surprise and happiness. He was always being such kind to everyone. However, I didn’t think he had to do that for me.

“I appreciate it but,” I looked down the floor. “I don’t deserve it…Well... I mean... what I’ve said in this afternoon-”

“What have you done this afternoon?” He cut off. “I remember nothing. Let’s go.” He stood up and turned around but I stopped him.

“Frank.” I stood behind him. “I know I’ve been so mad on you at that moment. It hurt, I know. Look at the plaster upon your forehead. It was me, I deserve blame from you. Or even a punch if you like... But please don’t act like nothing has happened. I know I’ve been so wrong. I know you must be very disappointed on me. And I should have listened to you. You’re always right… I should have understood.”

He didn’t look back to me, “Forget it Gerard...”

“I’m sorry.”

And then he finally faced me, “you don’t have to apologize, you don’t mean it right? If it was me, I’d do the same.” He grinned.

“C’mon buddy; it’s time for us to go.” He approached and wrapped an arm on my shoulder. We went back to the last month. Nothing had happened, we were still great friends.



“Take a sit.” It was mid-night already. They arrived at Frank’s relatives’ house. Frank pointed at the couch to give a sign for Gerard to sit there first.

“Wanna take a shower?” Frank asked softly, knowing that Gerard might want to bath before going to bed.

Gerard nodded and Frank said, “Okay then, just a minute. I’m going to pick you some clothes and make a shower.”

“Thanks” Gerard smiled while he answered.

After Frank had gone upstairs, Gerard leaned against the sofa. He remembered in that afternoon, he was also sitting right there. He remembered how he yelled at Frank, how he punched Frank. He remembered how deep he hurt his best friend. He felt sorry, but he even didn’t know how to describe his feeling. Gerard had been experienced too much within a day. He was weary. Hence, he lay down on the couch and closed his eyes.


Sighing.

Frank was sitting on the edge of the bathtub, feeling the water to see if it would be too hot or too cold.

“Gerard has gone through too much today. He must be exhausted. I hope after taking a bath he can relax a little bit…”

Then, Frank went downstairs and approached Gerard. He noticed that he was asleep already. Frank knelt down next to Gerard and gazed at him for a while. He stroked his hand on Gerard’s hair. His hair was hanging over his beautiful face. His pale skin was hiding behind. Frank brushed through it, from the forehead to the back of the ear, to release the gorgeous face underneath.

He whispered, “Gerard, I don’t know if it is right to tell you the fact so early. I feel so sorry about that…” He bowed. He was about to tears but he didn’t let himself to do that, he just sniffed. Even though he though Gerard was asleep, he still not want to show this emotion. He took a deep breathe and faced him again.

“But I’ll always be here for you, to support you…” He stroked Gerard’s cheek, “no matter what happen. Cause I still care about you…”

After the last sentence had spoken out between his teeth, he gently kissed Gerard’s forehead. And then he turned around and went away.

If Frank really thought that Gerard was sleeping then he was wrong. Even though Gerard was tired, he wasn’t exhausted enough to fall asleep within 5 minutes. Gerard opened his eyes slowly and slightly as he assumed that Frank had already gone. He had listened all. He sat up and caught a last glance of Frank. He glanced through an upset face.
Sign up to rate and review this story