Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Let's Party Till We Drop!

Chapter 1 Movin On Up!

by jasminejjk 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2008-03-29 - Updated: 2008-03-30 - 1013 words

0Unrated
JAQUI'S POV

As I walked by Brendon I felt the fall wind in my hair. This was my favorite time of the year besides summer. Fresh into college, 19 years old, and young. Ready to party and study it up. Brendon does college online since he barely has time, being on tour most of the time and all. We stopped suddenly in front of a huge oak tree.

Three girls listening to iPods looked up. Of course they were listening to "9 in the Afternoon." One of Panic! At the Disco's songs of course! And of course they all ran up to him with anything they could find for him to sign. It didn't bug me really. I mean, he IS famous and all. I was used to this by now. I realized these things could and would happen when he first asked me out on a date.

We've been going steady for about nine months now. A miracle for me because The longest relationship I've been through, before Brendon, was 3 months. Guys were just not my best subject. It seemed like I wanted too much from them, but I noticed that it wasnt so much when I found Brendon. I didn't like him for his amazingly beautiful voice, or that he was in a band. He was a really, REALLY goo boyfriend, you know?

"Brendon I love you!!!" screamed one of the girls, even though he was barely two feet away from her.

"And I love," he turned to me and said, "YOU."
He smiled that gorgeous smile and kissed my lips. OF COURSE he was a good kisser with those juicy lips, lol. AND, of course those girls were angry. That's another thing. I love that when you're dating a rockstar, many people are jealous of you, hehe.

We walked to his appartment, mine too, fingers locked. What a nice life. Oh yea, about me! Duh. My name's Jaquelin Remi.Jaqui for short. I'm five feet, six inches tall. I was raised by my wonderful father. My mother is a different story I'm not getting into. Yes I copied my bestfriend Roxy's hairstyle. The top half is black, and the bottom half is bright orange, almost neon. My bangs are black with orange streaks in them. Hey! Her hair is rainbow colored on the bottom so it's different...

While we're on the subject of Roxy, lets talk about her. She's my height, rainbow and black hair. She dates a rockstar too. Pete Wentz to be exact! Yea she wanted Brendon and I was like no way. I'm just kidding. Her and Pete have been together for about a year and a half now. Yeah, in my opinion (and Brendon's) Pete's going to pop the question soon. But I just think! One more thing I really shouldn't be saying. Me and Brendon are going to room up with them because we thought it would be cool to all live in one house, Brendon and Pete are bestfriends just like me and Roxy, but I don't know if I'm going to get any sleep, because Roxy and Pete are quite the busy couple if you know what I mean. I can't believe I just said something so inapropriate! Who cares, right?Haha.

"Babe I called Pete and he said they're on their way with the moving truck," said Brendon. "Everything packed?"

"Of course!" I said. "You know me. Quick packer."

It was true. When I moved out from my dad's house I was gone within an hour of packing everything. I miss my dad. Even though he could be an overly protective ASS, he still was my dad that I loved.

SHE,SHE, SHE LICKED ME LIKE A LOLLIPOP! Yes that's my ring tone. I love Lil Wayne.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hola mi amor!" screamed Roxy. She always so happy!

"Habla Engles?" I kidded. "Hey girl I see you two outside with the truck. We're ready so get your ass up here and help!"

"OK!OK!Oh my gosh, I'm so happy we bought this house! We haven't even picked our rooms to be fair to you and Brendon!" she said.

"Awww how cute! But you better not take the room I want bitch! Haha just kiddin'with you." I joked.Roxy hung up, and about 30 seconds later was already at my door.

We moved everything successfully to the new house. Nothing broke, even though I'm the biggest clutz! There were only three rooms to pick from. Roxy and Pete's room was right next to ours. GREAT! Remember what we talked about earlier? Since we're on the subject of the nasty, I'll let you know that I am quite the virgin. So is Brendon. He says he'll wait for me when I'm ready. God, I love him.

"Want to check out the pool?" Brendon asked me. It was still warm out, even in fall. That's what I love about Georgia. Did I forget to mention that?

"Of course. I'm going to go get my bathing suit. Wanna come Rox?" I asked.

"No me and Pete are going to take a nap," Roxy giggled. Wow.

"You lil' nasty!" I exclaimed as she walked away giggling.

"C'mon," said Brendon.

We got into the pool, which was perfect temperature. His body was so beautiful. He dived in first, splashing me, while I tried to swim away, with failure. He caught me and dunked me undrwater, not too rough of course. Like an idiot I started laughing under water! When I surfaced I threw my self at him. He caught me and kissed me, lips soft as silk. It was a long kiss that I highly enjoyed. He carried me out of the pool. So much for swimming.

We lay down on the sweet-smelling grass, looking up at the sky. He stared into my eyes for a long while. He was going to kiss me again, I knew it. I always got nervous butterflies, even though we've been together for nine months. We started the kiss, legs intwined, fingers intwined in hair, everything intwined! Haha.
Then, there was a scream.
Sign up to rate and review this story