Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Listeners

Aids?

by natzlovesyou 1 review

:O

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2008-03-31 - Updated: 2008-03-31 - 1109 words

0Unrated
Chapter 10
"Are you stupid?" He asked in that beautiful tone of voice of his. I didn't even register the venomous words instantly. I don't know if it was the anesthesia that his words carried or my awful headache. Probably both."What a charming way to wake someone up" I said, placing a trembling hand to my head.
"She's fine. Don't scare me like this, Tanith." Paul said briskly, lifting himself from my side. He cleaned the dirt from his knees and walked out of sight.
I pouted and started to stand up. I felt strong arms hug me, helping me. I turned around and my face almost collapsed with John's.
"Sorry about this" I apologized, smiling.
"I can take it from here" I heard someone say behind John. I knew that voice too well. Believe me, after watching Live in the Murder Scene so many times, googling every possible interview and so on, I knew Frank Iero's voice, his giggle was chinceled on my brain. Plus, the only times I had talked to him on my own where enough to have it memorized.
John glanced at me and I nodded. "Sleep. We need you perfect for tomorrow, 'kay?" where his final words as he gave my light body to Frank."Mhm" I mumbled, already eager for Frank's arms.
"The day I come for a little of Warped action you decide to get drunk. Not cool" He joked.
"I don't need you. You can drop me here." I slurred, untangling myself from his arms.
"Don't be a baby. If I leave you alone you'll end up eating dirt thinking it's chocolate...Where's your bus, anyway?"
I was about to reply when a wave of nause came over me. I gripped my stomach with one hand and used the other to balance myself.
"You okay?" Frank asked hurriedly.
"No.."I mumbled.
I kneeled on the floor as the next wave of nause came over, I felt as if a thousand hands were squeezing my insides and I knew that in no time I would be spilling the contents of my stomach and they would combine into the dirt. Frank put a comforting hand on my shoulder and pulled my hair back while I spilled everything inside of me.
After my stomach was empty I couldn't even stand. I tried and almost fell into the pool of vomit I had just created if Frank hadn't helped me.
"Come on" He said, carrying me baby style into our bus. He accomodated me in Paul's bunk.
"I need to brush my teeth." I said, trying to sit up.
"Right..." He helped me to the bathroom and watched me while I took a brush from one side of the sink and pulled my hair into a low ponytail and pinned my bangs out of my face. I washed my face and brushed my teeth until I could no longer feel the acid taste in my mouth. By the time I finished I was already feeling a bit better. I could even smile at Frank as we walked back to the bunks. He watched me as I sat in bed and pulled the sheets up to my chin. I turned on my side as a croissant and heard his footsteps going away from me and then back again.
"You should sit up and drink this" He said, handing me a vitamin water.
"I'll throw it up"
"No you won't. You'll dehydrate if you don't. Listen to me and drink it." Frank unscrolled the tap and gently parted my lips with the bottle. I stared at him hardly as he gently swung the bottle so that the liquid touched my lips. I sipped and then placed a hand in the bottle to do it myself. He let go and watched me sip the liquid quickly.
"Not too fast. Then you'll throw up." He mumbled. I took his advice and drank more slowly. Half the bottle was gone. I swallowed several times and placed the bottle in the nightstand.
"Does your head hurt?" Frank inquired.
I nodded, then regretted doing so because my world started spinnning.
"Where do you keep your pills?"
I arched an eyebrow.
"I mean for headaches, Tanith" He giggled.
"Bathroom Iero" I said as I accomodate in Paul's bed. By the time he found them I was already dozing off.
"Here" He said gently.
"Mhm?" was my reply, without opening my eyes.
He placed the pill in between my lips and I swallowed it. It surprised me I was being so trusting of a person I barely knew.
"How do I know you won't rape me?" I asked as sleep started taking over.
"I guess you won't ever be sure" He joked.
"I have aids" I said seriously. I heard something drop violently and I opened my eyes to see Paul on the doorway and the thing on the floor was his cellphone.
Frank started laughing maniacally.
"/Kidding/, Paul" I rectified. He sighed heavily and I hit Frank in the head lightly, who's laughter hadn't ceased.
"You better?" Paul asked quietly.
"Mhm...Frank took care of me...thanks, Iero...." I slurred as I feel into a deep stupor.
Once I woke up and tried to remember what happened after I thanked Frank I could only rember Frank telling Paul in a soothing voice,
"You can go that Jessica girl, I'm going to stay here"
I kicked myself mentally for not remembering Paul's reply. I placed my feet in the floor and I looked down instantly, surprised I didn't feel the cold floor. I almost yelled when I saw Frank was lying in the floor, snoring. I looked at the clock, it was four thirty. I looked around the room to find the guys sleeping in their bunks, Paul occupying mine. The light was still on. I knelt down next to Frank and prodded him to a semi-concious state.
"Something wrong?" He asked as he focused his eyes on me.
"Why don't you go sleep at the couch?" I asked.
"Some chick's there" Frank replied. I frowned for a second and then pulled on his arm so he would get up.
"What?" He mumbled, annoyed, but getting up as I required. I went to the light switch and turned it off, then pulled him to bed. He looked surprised and I furrowed my brows instantly as I told him,
"I might not have aids, but I do have sifilis or gonorrea. I keep forgetting which"Mm somehow I feel this story's going way too slowly. frowns at herself Hopefully it picks up.
Whose your favourite character?
What would you like to happen???
Review review review!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story