Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Dreams of broken Angels....

A place called "home" and "Secret Talks"

by hisladysorrows 1 review

In this chapter Summer and Numy finally arive into colorado, there soon to be new home!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-04-01 - Updated: 2008-04-02 - 1976 words

0Unrated
“Alright numy, if that’s what you want,” I said softly. I grabbed the bags. She wrapped her arm around me and walked with me to the front entrance. A man opened the doors for us. Numy thanked him. We walked through the doors. I looked like a palace. It was beautiful. A man in a red suit and hat came up to us. “Would you like me to take your luggage,” he said kindly. I looked at numy unsure on what she wanted me to do. She smiled and told the man yes to go ahead. “I don’t want you completely warn out dear, I want you to be able to enjoy Colorado at it’s finest” she said rubbing my back. She walked a little ahead of me. The man took our bags from me and followed me. She went up to this beautiful looking desk. She gave the woman her information. The woman quickly typed it up and handed numy a key. Numy spun around to me and smiled. “Ready to relax darling”! “Yes, I would love that” I said smiling. She grabbed my hand and walked with me to the elevators. The man with our bags followed. We went up to the third floor. We walked down this long hallway. It was beautiful. She handed me the key. “I think you deserve the honor of opening the door,” she said smiling.
I put the key in the door and turned the key. The door opened. It was amazing. The room was huge. There were two queen-sized beds with huge backboards, and a big television. Numy went over to the window and opened the blinds. “Isn’t it beautiful” she said starring out the window. I sat on the bed and began to ball. Numy quickly turned around and ran to my side. “Darling, what’s the matter, are you okay”? I shook my head yes and wiped the tears from my eyes. “Then why are those beautiful eyes so sad” she said rubbing my back. “I’m not sad numy, I’m happy… I just can’t believe this is all real,” I said shaking a little. She smiled and hugged me close. She rocked me back and forth. “Aw, darling believe it, it’s real, your safe now numy’s got you” she said holding me and kissing my forehead. “Thank you for everything numy this is unreal” I said smiling and finally clearing the tears out of my eyes. “Now why don’t you freshen up and relax I have a couple things I need to do” she smiled. I shook my head and went into the bathroom. I started the water. Nice but warm. I took my clothes off and stared at myself in the mirror. I was bruised pretty badly from head to toe. My hair was shaggy and black. I brushed the hair out of my face. The bruises made me want to cry. I turned around and looked over my should at the scratches she left me. I hated her so much. The tub had filled up. I turned the water off and slipped my feet in, it felt amazing. I slowly slipped my body in. It stung so badly. I bit my lip. Just fight through it I thought. I laid in the tub for a good two hours. Just soaking up the water and washing my body over and over again. I had to wash away the memories. I got out of the tub and slipped a robe on. I opened the door softly. I heard numy talking to someone. “She’s an amazing girl, I’m sure you’ll love her, she’s a quite one thou darling, she reminds me of you in a way… no. No she’s not blood, just a lost girl honestly, yes I love you too. I’ll talk to you soon my little gee gee” she hung up the phone. I walked out of the bathroom and into the room. “Feel better darling” she smiled. “Much better” I said smiling. “Throw some rags on and then will go get something better, sound good” she asked sweetly. “Sounds great numy, thank you for everything”. She rolled her eyes and laughed. She went into the bathroom. I slipped some pants and underwear on. I heard the door open as I put my bra on. Numy gasped at the sight of my back.
“Did she do that to you” she asked quietly. I just shook my head yes. I slipped a shirt on. She came and hugged me. “Will get this token care of don’t you worry you little heart” she said smiling and kissing me on the forehead. She grabbed my hand and led me out of the room. We went downstairs and outside. She whistled loud. Another taxi pulled up. “To the mall please” she said as we got in the car. I just watched the scenery. We pulled up to this huge mall. My eyes widened. “Ready for the new wardrobe I promise” she smiled helping me out of the car. “Sure” I said flabbier gasted. We walked into the mall. It was so big. The ceiling was covered in a weird light show. But I loved the sight of it. There were huge fountains in the middle. Numy took my hand and walked slowly with me. “You’ve never seen something like this have you child,” she said smiling and looking at the things. “No, never in my life, it’s amazing” I said looking like a three year old in a toy store. She smiled and rubbed my back. I smiled and blushed, feeling stupid for looking retarded. We walked past some stores. There was this store that had all these amazing black clothes in it. I wanted them. I tried to find my voice. “Numy” I said softly. “Yes dear” she said cheerfully. I was afraid she going to get mad, but it was worth a shot. “May we go in this store?” I asked quietly. “Why of course we can, reminds me of little gee gee’s wardrobe” she smiled and laughed. We walked in the store and started to look. “You find your number of size and go haywire darling, what ever you want is my heart desires,” she said scooting to the clothes. I started looking through everything. I found new pants, shirts, undergarments, and even shoes. It was amazing. And everything I showed numy she loved, and was going to buy. We got up to the counter and the lady started ringing things up. “And these too” she smiled. Numy handed over a shirt and a necklace. The necklace was beautiful. It was a choker with a soft feathery black rose on it. “You like that looks of that necklace don’t you” she whispered in my ear. I shook my head yes. “Good, cause that’s for you as well my little tainted rose” she said giving me a hug. I smiled and laughed and hugged numy back. That t-shirt I couldn’t figure out was on it but I didn’t want to ask about it either. We had five bags full of clothes. My heart raced. In a shop across from the one we went too I saw shoes that were black with skulls all over them. I ran to the window and just stared at them. I kept watching them for what seemed like an hour. Soon I saw the sales person come to the window and take them away. I sighed and turned around to talk to numy. But she wasn’t there. Oh god, did she abandon me? Just like everyone else in my life has. Tears started running down my face. I was lost and scared. “Child why are you crying” I heard numy’s sweet voice come from behind me. I whipped around to see her standing in the shoe store doorway. “I..I thought you left me” I sniffled. “Well next time I want to give you a surprise ill make sure to tell you first” she laughed and handed me a bag. “For me” I looked at her bright eyed. “Yes for you, now look” she smiled. There in the bag was a box. I opened the box and there sat my shoes with the skulls. “Oh numy” I said running to her and hugging her. She smiled and kissed my forehead. “Your welcome darling”.
“Now come along we have to get back to the hotel to get you changed you have a big night a head of you, your going to meet people who are my world” she said holding my hand and smiling with happiness at me. We walked out of the mall and got into the cab. It took us back over to the hotel. It still looked amazing even at night. It was like me and numy were in a race. I hopped in the elevator and she soon followed. We laughed at how out of breath we both were. Numy ran down the hallway to the room and unlocked it I soon followed. “Now pick any of your clothes and get ready child and here’s the makeup you wanted as well darling,” she said smiling. I took the makeup and bags into the bathroom. I heard numy get on the phone again. I wasn’t worried of it, I was happy. I found a short sleeve skull shirt with my vibrant red tie. My black jeans with chains were next. Then to make it complete I threw on my new favorite shoes. I grabbed the cover up and started covering the bruises, so this is what it feels like to be real I thought to myself. I put a little eyeliner on and combed my hair for the first time in forever. I forgot how silky my hair use to be. It felt nice. I looked nice. I looked myself in the mirror and smiled. I was going to make it. I walked out of the bathroom with all the bags. “Well don’t you look cute” she smiled. “Thank you” I said with a curtsy. “Now darling, were going to go out for supper and your going to meet my world” she smiled. “Does that sound good” she said curious. “Of course it does numy” I responded happily. “Great, then it’s settled” she grabbed her purse and linked arms with me.
We walked out the door and back to the elevator. I didn’t know where we were going or why, but I knew is that I felt good and knew I had finally found where I belong. We hit the first floor and one of thee attendant’s at the main desk stopped us. “Mrs. Numb” said the attendant. “Yes, what is it child” she said calmly. “Where you expecting a limo to pick you up” said the attendant. “No, why is there one” she asked back curiously. “Well actually yes there is one,” said the attendant pointing out the front doors. Numy waved good-bye and then walked us out the door. A man stood there with a sign that said “Aunt Numy”. I was sure it was for her. She waved the man down and he opened the doors for us. We walked to the black limo and got in. I was nervous to meet this mysterious nephew she was so close with. I’d hope he would accept me like she did. Numy let me in first and then came in after me. I took a deep breath a looked out the tinted windows. She brushed the hair out of my face. “I’m sure they’re going to love you, just as much as I do” she smiled putting a sense of relaxation in me.
Sign up to rate and review this story