Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"All's fair in love and war!"

by Syn_INC 1 review

"Exactly! LOVE IS WAR! He should have fought harder!" "He gave you all he could!" "Bullshit."

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-04-01 - Updated: 2008-04-02 - 1572 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stuttering 34
As I watched this post for the 5th time I couldn't help but to feel totally helpless. Gin flipped through the menu and I looked at her intently. What type of cranks, levers and motors were going through her head?
The time that it took, writing words for my book seems to have broken in half The gate that I shut last time i got hurt seems to have opened itself Oh the world its spinning now its trying to catch me up tell me to appreciate the here and now I'm sorry but i meant to say many things along the way so this ones for you.../
"Are you watching that again? He's being a Bitch." Gin grumbled.
"You're so wrong."
"No I'm not."
"Yes. You are."
"Whatever Calista."
With this I rolled my eyes.
"What do you wanna eat?" Gin asked.
"No. Don't do that. Don't change the subject and don't whatever me. You can whatever yourself you douchebag."
"Ooooh."
"Don't chastize me."
"Spell that word for me and I'll talk to Joe. You have 60 seconds."
I hated when she did this. In the state I'm in I can't even spell my name. Here Joe is pouring out his soul and she brushes it off. She has no right to treat him this way.
"He's bogus anyway." Gin groaned.
"No. He's not. You're wrong. The end."
"Cali. His default is a video where he has me ripping out his heart, holding it over him, blood dripping all over the goddamn place and laughing. If he can portray me that way. I think I have every right to make fun."
"He loves you and you make fun of him. That concept is so foregin to me."
"I was pissed at the- he started it with the icon!"
"Well you started it by breaking his heart!"
"He told me I was a mistake in his master plan! That hurt."
"All's fair in love and war!"
"Exactly! LOVE IS WAR! He should have fought harder!"
"He gave you all he could!"
"Bullshit."
"No. You're full of bullshit dude. He didn't say that. He said you proved his parents right because he's giving up everything for nothing if you're not with him."
"I hate you right now. I'm hungry. But not before this. PATRICK LOVES YOU!"
"Yes! But see Patrick is a cheating whore!
Joe didn't do anything but want to be with you!"
We gave each other this death glare and Gin sat down. Gin and I sat there and she ordered from La Villa. I was mad at her but I was also so hungry I could eat her still beating heart. And so, all in all, we waited for them to deliver.
My door bell rung and it was 612p. Gin didn't have time to leave before I answered it.
"Yea?" I asked.
"Its La Villa." The voice stated.
"See. Its La Valla. We did order from them."
"He's not coming over today?"
"No. At least he didn't text me to tell me he was coming..."
I got up when I heard a knock on the door and took the money from Gin. As I opened the door Joe was standing there. My stomach dropped as I groaned.
"No. You can't come in here today." I said as he handed me the food.
"I mean as long as Gin isn't here-"
Gin was now face to face with Joe. Grabbing her hoodie to leave.
"No Gin! Stay. Joe. You go." I said feeling my belly flutter.
"I'm not going anywhere." Joe stated, "we're grown-ups right?"
"Yea?" I questioned, "I mean you and I are. I don't know about her."
"I'm just not there yet." Gin sighed.
Gin started to walk down the hall and towards the back door. I guess Joe was all sorts of fed up from seeing the back of her. He walked up to her and grabbed her arm.
"Joe. Let me go!" Gin yelled.
"I will not." Joe said slamming her into the wall, "I love you and that sucks."
"You slam me into walls and you tell me you love me and that sucks?! Where's the counterbalance in that Joseph Mark?"
"I don't-" Joe sighed putting an arm above her head.
Gin rolled her eyes and that pissed Joe off. I watched Joe pace the floor as I stood opposit the bathroom. He looked like he wanted to hit her but that wasn't in Joe's nature.
"I've never wanted to hit a girl." Joe stated, "I mean. I want to cause you physical harm. I feel as if that would make me better. But even though you're not Cali's favorite person at the moment, I'd dissappear."
"Damn straight." Cali chimed in.
Gin attempted to raise up off the wall and Joe held her there. He ran his fingers through his fro and I laughed to myself. Joe has been miserable for weeks. The dirty Joe was standing in front of her, the one who hasn't showered in 2 days.
"Joe." Gin started.
"I love you." Joe blurted.
"Because that's new."
"Don't be a CUNT GIN!" I yelled.
Gin jumped when she heard the desperation in my voice. I would have crawled out of my skin if I didn't know it was me too. Joe must have paced a groove in my floor the size of the Grand Canyon until he suddenly stopped.
"Genovieve. I've been trying to hate you." Joe started.
"That's true." I chimed in, "sorrie."
"I just- I've told things to you that I haven't even told the guys. You're like my best friend babe," Joe added as he walked up to her and touched face, "everything I've ever done I've got you in mind."
"Joe, quit talking out your ass." Gin said as she slid from his grip.
"I've lost out on an inheritance because of you."
"What?"
"You heard me."
"Joe-"
"I love YOU so much it hurts Genovieve. And all you can do is leave me?"
"Joe, when it comes down to you. I was having fun. And the sex was incredible. But I don't- I'm too family oriented for you to shun your family because of me."
"What?"
"I've done things to push you away but like an abused child you keep coming back Joseph! I don't want to love you, I want to hurt you...so bad! But...this...thing...in me-"
"Your conscience?"
"YES! I hate it! It won't let me win!"
"Then come back to me. You can move in we can fuck all night if you want. We can- I'll give you your own room if that's what it takes."
Gin scoffed at Joe and looked at him. Joe then leaned on the wall and made a simple statement.
"Fine." Joe stated.
"Fine what?" Gin sighed.
"Then its over."
"What? We're not together."
"No. My family. I'm getting rid of them and renouncing my religion."
Genovieve's eyes got huge and she walked over to Joe and put her hand on his mouth.
"Shhhhh, don't say that! The lord will hear and shit'll be all fucked up." Ginny stated.
"No. No games. This is what I'm telling you."
"Joe. You can't give up your religion. For no man. Or woman."
"No Ginny I can see clearly!"
"Which means you're high."
"This is how much I love you."
"If you don't take back your religion we're really over."
"But I don't want too." Joe whined.
"Joe you're not gonna win this so don't even try." I yelled from behind the bathroom door.
"You shouldn't be listening Cali!"
"You're in my house, I'm in my bathroom. I can do whatever I want." I shot.
I flushed the toilet and they both looked at me.
"I'm not feeling too hot fuckers. You just renounced your religion, which I think, makes you HIGH! And you're just a cunt who can't see something GOOD in front of her! NOW can we EAT!"
"Why are we yelling?" Ginny asked.
"I DON'T KNOW!" I yelled, then catching myself, "sorrie. Joe get the plates and lets go this way."
Gin walked with me and I sat on my bed. I put my head in her lap and started to cry as Mozart somehow found his way on my bed and laid by my stomach. Gin looked down at me and ran her fingers through my hair.
"Sweety. It'll be ok." She said softly, "I mean, you got me."
"I know. But you can't love me like he could."
"Are you talking about a penis? Because I can buy one of thoes. Joe can watch."
"YES I COULD!" Joe stated walking into the room, "that would be hot."
I started to laugh and wiped my eyes.
"For my own selfish reasons. Don't tell Patrick you saw me like this." I said directing my comment to Joe
"No problem."
We sat there in silence and ate.
About 1215a Joe was passed out on my futon and Gin decided to leave. She put her shoes on, hat, hoodie, grabbed her keys and her sleeping pug. Her hand was on the door knob when she hung her head.
"I'm gonna hate myself in the morning." Gin stated.
"But I'm gonna LOVE you tonight!" I said laughing, "that's a song..."
"Yea. LeeAnn Womack. Download it."
I grabbed my iPod and scrolled through it.
"I have it. Care of you." I said laughing.
Gin walked over to Joe and shook him.
Sign up to rate and review this story