Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"No. Been stressed with the Cheating Whore."

by Syn_INC

"What is it?" Gin demanded. "What the fuck is this orange shit next to my pineapple?" "Cantilope." "I didn't want any cantilope." I cried. "Dude. Then pick it off."

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] [X] - Published: 2008-04-02 - Updated: 2008-04-02 - 1554 words - Complete

?Blocked
Stuttering 38
As my tears fell freely I pushed the orange shit off my star fruit and pouted.
"What is it?" Gin demanded.
"What the fuck is this orange shit next to my pineapple?"
"Cantilope."
"I didn't want any cantilope." I cried.
"Dude. Then pick it off."
"That juice already mingled with that juice and now my pineapple is gonna taste like cantilope."
"No it won't!"
"It will!"
"God! How did Patrick deal with you?"
"No. He's not Patrick. He's Cheating Whore!"
I could feel Gin rolling her eyes and I suddenly stopped. I felt as if I was on the outside looking in and sat down.
"I'm sorrie" I said softly.
"Its fine. And this emotional roller coaster you're on needs to stop. Get your birth control refilled."
"I will..."
That 'I will' came 8 days later on February 14th when I sat in my doctors office.
"Well Miss Rodriguez. When was the last time you had your cycle?" Dr. Sanchez asked.
"It ended like the 30th of December because the 31st I saw my- and all that goodness." I trailed off.
"Is that exact?"
"Yea."
"You didn't have one in January?"
"No. Been stressed with the Cheating Whore."
"Cheating Whore?"
"This guy I was dating until about a few weeks ago."
"Have you had any sexual relations with anyone else?"
"Besides my vibrator? Nope."
Dr. Sanchez laughed and sighed.
"Well dear. The bathroom to the left, pee in this cup for me. Put it in the hatch and return to the room."
"Cool."
After about 25 minutes and me reading the Baby Magazine for the 2nd time Dr. Sanchez walked in.
"Calista. I can't give you a script for the next few months." She said softly.
"Why not- oh god." I gasped, "no! No, no, no."
"Yea. You're pregnant."
I sat there and started to cry.
"That explains the constant sickness, dizzines, your emotional outburst...Calista. You don't look too happy. Its a great thing."
"Yes. For people in loving relationships, or accidents or-"
I stopped and then smiled.
"How about we move rooms to give you your first sonogram?" Dr. Scanchez asked.
"Yea, sure."
I hated Patrick more now then I did before. As I laid in the bed waiting for the doctor to walk back in my mind jumped to the night I knew I got pregnant.
Flashback January 1st 2008 NYC
After the ball dropped we made our way back inside MTV studios to patry on. It was nearing 2:30 am and I was absolutely tired of the whole MTV crowd, them and these shoes I had on.
It didn't take much convincing to get Patrick to leave as he had been itching to go ever since midnight. I sat on the couch in our room rubbing my sore feet when I saw Patrick standing in the bathroom mirror, turning left then right in his outfit.
I got up and walked up to the door leaning on the frame slightly. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his middle. Placing a small kiss on his neck.
"Maybe I should start working out with you." He stated softly.
I just laughed into his neck and rubbed his belly.
"But that would be bad for the baby in there." I said poking his stomach.
He swatted my hand away and rolled his eyes while laughing. He turned in my arms and pulled me closer to him. He just stared at me with a weird look in his eye and it made me feel awkard.
"What is it?" I questioned.
"Have my babies."
This wasn't a question it was more of a demand. I pushed him away as I began to choke on I guess my own spit. I was mid cough fit when Patrick came to my side. He rubbed my back and sighed.
My coughing calmed down enough and I looked at him. I didn't know what to do with him. One minute he's so cold and the next he's telling me to have his babies. I thanked my lucky stars when Mozart walked up to me and licked my toes.
I laughed slightly and picked the little puppy up snuggling him to me. Walking away from the tension in the bathroom but Patrick followed me. I walked into the living room and put Mozart in his kennel.
When I got up and turned I was startled to see Patrick so close behind me.
"So. About you having my babies..." He stated as he looked into my eyes.
I didn't like this.
I didn't like this one bit.
"Patrick are you serious? Have you been drinking or something?" I questioned.
His eyes flashed with hurt for a second and then turned green.
He was a bit mad.
"You don't want to have kids with me?" He said pulling away from me while I rolled my eyes.
"Patrick you know its not that. I do want kids-so bad..."
"Just not with me, got it"
"Patrick don't be like that you can't seriously be asking me this right now. I mean we're good right now and If we had an 'accident' I'd keep it without hesitation. But you, you and your mood swings. One minute you're loving me and the next you're yelling at me or walking away from me like I don't mean a thing to you. I just- forgive me if I don't think that's the best enviroment to bring a baby into. If and when I have a child I want it to be with someone who loves me and tells me and shows me he cares. Not just sometimes Cariño, pero todas las veces."
Patrick walked away from me in a huff as he began pulling at his hair. He then walked to the bedroom. I followed him and he stopped in front of the bed and began pacing, still pulling at his hair.
I stepped in front of him and he just looked down at me. I brought my hands up to his and pulled them out of his hair.
"You really should stop doing that Cariño." I said laughing, "you're gonna go bald."
"I care about you Calista and I want to be with you always."
He wrapped his arms around me and brought his lips to mine. Again in that kiss there was hope, love, and a promise of forever, I didn't want it to end. He let his hand wander back to the nape of my neck and pulled my lips closer still as his toungue gently massaged mine.
I couldn't help but to moan at the sensations he was causing me.
This is the Patrick that my heart skipped beats for. His hands traveled to the back of my dress and tugged at the zipper. This brought it all the way down sending a chill up my spine. As his fingers lightly trailed the now exposed skin I softly moaned.
Patrick pulled away from my lips and looked down as his hands came to my shoulders. He moved the straps slowly causing the red dress to pool at my feet. He studied my exposed body intently slowly running his fingers along my skin. This was as if trying to memorize every inch, every curve, of me.
I felt exposed suddenly and brought my hands up to cover my body. With this movement he stopped me.
"No don't. I want to see you. You're so beautiful. So perfect." Patrick sighed.
I blushed at his words and he came closer to me again placing small kisses on my neck. As his left hand trailed up my right hand, over my shoulder and working its way to my breasts. Thanks to the cut of the dress it had been impossible to wear a bra.
As Patrick pinched my nipple this caused me to cry out and a smile to play upon his lips. As he worked along my collar bone and across my chest to the other side repeating the same actions.
He was driving me insane with all of this and I was about ready to cum just from the anticipation.
"Patrick- baby please." I begged.
He smiled at my breathless tone and pushed me gently onto the bed. His hands ran down my sides to my waist and hips finally reaching my underwear. He pulled them down in one swift movement and tossed them aside as he spread my legs giving him better access.
He brought his head down to me and licked my slit sending a wave of pleasure through my body.
A moan to escape my lips and he pulled away to watch me. Then when he saw that I was ready he brought his head down again and began licking and sucking on my clit.
I couldn't take it.
I bit the pillows around me and clutched the covers in my hands. All this to stop myself from screaming his name over and over. He inserted to fingers in me and began thrusting them in sync with my hip movemements and With his tongue on my clit he caused me to cum while yelling his name into the room. He finished lapping up all my juices and snaked his fully clothed body over mine, covering every inch of me which made me feel surprisingly safe.
I love him, all of him.
Sign up to rate and review this story