Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"You smell well sexed."

by Syn_INC 1 review

I found a cantilope in the fridge and cut that up too. I left ½ cut for the guys and took the other half. Joe grabbed me by the hips and kissed me. "So you're doing this for her?" Patrick asked. ...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-04-02 - Updated: 2008-04-02 - 1535 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stuttering 37
As Joe went to take a shower he grabbed me and kissed me.
"Take a shower with me." Joe stated.
"No. I need to clean the kitchen. Patrick does have keys."
"That's right. Fine. You take a shower, I'll clean the kitchen."
I ended up following Joe into the kitchen as he wiped everything down with that new Formula 409 with Bleach. I laughed to myself as I thought 'The world isn't ready for Formula 410' and the kitchen door explodes.
"Can we go shower now?" I asked.
"Yes we can."
After an hour in the shower I thought I heard Patrick's car pull up. Joe turned the water off and I was right, Patrick raced up the stairs and stopped short of Joe's room.
"Tell me you're decent." Patrick stated.
"I am but Gin isn't." Joe said walking out the room and closing the door.
"I thought you were all about 'ohhh I don't like her she's a cunt' and so forth."
"No. That's my woman."
"I guess. So what are we doing?"
"Smoking?"
"I don't wanna be a weepy mess."
"I like you like that."
"Fine. I don't want Ginny to see me a weepy mess. Self perseverance..."
"I guess."
Patrick's phone rung and it was the same Unavailable or Out Of Range phone calls he's been getting since him and Cali broke up. He thought it was a stalker but brushed that theory off. Who would stalk him? He answered and once again he heard nothing and hung up.
I sat upstairs IMing Cali.
< PinkPhoenix: Patty's here.
> IbeDatgirL: yay.
> IbeDatgirL: does he still look like a cheating whore?
< PinkPhoenix: I guess...
> IbeDatgirL: you're not down there?
< PinkPhoenix: no.
> IbeDatgirL: WAIT! You're @ Joe's!
< PinkPhoenix: Yea.
> IbeDatgirL: ...
< PinkPhoenix: ?
> IbeDatgirL: u = kick in the face
< PinkPhoenix: I came so hard I passed out.
> IbeDatgirL: u know what. I'm not even mad anymore.
> IbeDatgirL: LOL! That's what I'm talking about.
< PinkPhoenix: thank u my dear. I'm gonna go get some food.
> IbeDatgirL: don't make me beg.
< PinkPhoenix: what?
> IbeDatgirL: COME OVER!
< PinkPhoenix: fine.
I ran down the stairs and wasn't even ½ off the last one when I was lifted off my feet and spun around. I started to giggle and i kissed Joe.
"Joey. You do know God gave me feet for a reason." I stated.
"Why yes. It was so that I could sweep you off of them." Joe said softly.
Patrick who had walked up beside us began gagging and Joe just flipped him off. I then in turn rolled my eyes as I wiggled out of Joe's grip.
"Ummm....I'm going." I said kissing him softly.
"Where? Don't answer that. Are you coming back?" Joe asked.
"No. I gotta go home. I have work in the morning." I stated.
"I told you-" Joe started.
"See. No. By the way. Here is your Black card. I don't know why I have it, but I do. A 3 ounce Black card, that shit is heavy." I concluded.
"You have one of those?" Patrick asked taking away Joe's Black AmEx card,
"you're like...Diddy!"
"Pete, and Andy have one too...as a matter of fact, we all have one."
"I've never seen this before." Patrick said confused.
"That's sad. Travie has one." I added.
"You've seen Travie's?!"
"He bought me gas the last time we were all around."
"That's bullshit!" Patrick stated.
"I mean we can stand here and talk about who's bull has more shit. But I have a friend who needs food." I sighed.
> IbeDatgirL: Bring tater tots & Big Boy fries!
< PinkPhoenix: yes.
"I pray this woman never get pregnant for me. I mean. She's craving shit and I get it..." I said laughing.
"Did you just say..." Joe started, "I pray this woman never get pregnant for me'?"
"She did." Patrick said rolling his eyes, "do I have to explain the physics of making a baby?"
"First of all, asshole. You're a Cheating Whore, so I shouldn't even be nice to you. But let me explain the 'Gin & Cal' physics. If he knocks me up. Its her baby. Its not his. She may let him THINK its his. But that aint his baby." I said rolling my eyes, "silly boys. 2 for 1, remember that. 2 for 1. You picked the wrong best friends."
> IbeDatgirL: apple pie from McDonalds!
< PinkPhoenix: ok?
> IbeDatgirL: sphegittio's
< PinkPhoenix: NO BITCH!
> IbeDatgirL: u don't love me! :(
< PinkPhoenix: I'm just not driving all over the world 4 food.
> IbeDatgirL: all u need to do is drive down Diversey, ur practically on Diversey.
< PinkPhoenix: bye Cali.
> IbeDatgirL: nooooo!
"I think she's drunk. Anyways. You need to figure out what happened to your black card and you...I'll see you later? Maybe..."
> IbeDatgirL: and a SNICKERS.
< PinkPhoenix: NO!
> IbeDatgirL: u don't love me. No one loves me. only Mozart loves me.
< PinkPhoenix: rolls eyes
"Now she's telling me I don't love her. Boo. I love you Joe. I'll see you later." I said as Sucka followed behind me,
"no Sucka."
My phone kept going 'Pow!' as I got incoming messages from Cali.
> IbeDatgirL: passion fruit!
> IbeDatgirL: green apples!
> IbeDatgirL: star fruit!
< PinkPhoenix: YOU'RE DRUNK!
> IbeDatgirL: mmmmm pineapple.
> IbeDatgirL: homer simpson drool sound
"What do you have in your kitchen Joe?" I asked.
Joe shrugged his shoulders and I let go of the door handle. I then went into the kitchen followed by the guys and raided the fridge. I found everything but the passion fruit. She'll live, I could use a good fruit platter too.
I grabbed a knife and started to go to town on the fruit.
The guys stood back as we all stood there and talked, mostly about how crazy Cali was being. The only reason they were standing back was because I talk with my hands. With me having a knife in one hand, Patrick inches from me and this all for Cali it was only to excersize precaution. Especially after Patricks eye almost got stabbed when I told the story of the Pizaa I had to get at 2am.
I found a cantilope in the fridge and cut that up too. I left ½ cut for the guys and took the other half. Joe grabbed me by the hips and kissed me.
"So you're doing this for her?" Patrick asked.
"Yea."
"Did she get the keys I sent her?"
"She has them. She said she doesn't need your charity."
> IbeDatgirL: WHERE R U!
< PinkPhoenix: STOP STALKING ME!
"And so where's the car?" Patrick asked of his old Civic which he had given to Cali.
"At the bottom of the Hudson." I stated.
"What?" Patrick questioned.
"That sentence made no sense." Joe said as I saw his gears working, "the Hudson's in New York."
"Yes it is. Its in front of her house."
"So it just sits there?" Patrick asked
"Yea. Its all snowcovered and looking very lovely."
"Don't patronize me."
"Well Patrick don't cheat on my friend. Yea. I'm out. Lets go Sucka. Later Joe."
"Later babe." Joe said laughing as he saw me out.
I pulled out Joe's drive way, got the fries from Big Boys and the spaghetti'os. That should make Cali all better, if not she can go to hell.
~~
--Back to my P.O.V
I lied in my bed groaning in pain. I didn't know if this was from hunger or stress but I needed to do something about it fast. I got up went to the kitchen and looked around the freezer for a frozen Snickers bar.
Damn that Nicole and her eating the last one the other night. I started to cry. I didn't know why this made me cry, it was just a stupid Snickers bar. I heard my phone "POW!" indicating I had a new message and looked down.
> PinkPhoenix: BUZZZZZ!
< IbeDatgirL: yay!
> PinkPhoenix: I can't forget about u!
< IbeDatgirL: I know!
< IbeDatgirL: ok! Buuzzz!
> PinkPhoenix: sweet.
I heard the door downstairs shut and saw Gin weighed down the stuff. She went straight to the kitchen and put everything down.
"You smell well sexed." I said through a glare.
"How do you SMELL that! I took a shower!"
"I don't know. My sence of smell has been on point lately."
"This is Joe's shirt."
"One of his clean ones I see."
"What's wrong mama?"
"It took you so long to get here..."
"Like an hour?"
"I know."
"I live 20 minutes away and it usually takes me 3 hours to get here."
"I know. I think my period's coming. I'm all sorts of fucked up. My hormones are a mess and my emotions..."
"Oh. That could be it."
"That could be it."
"Guess what I did last night?"
"What did you do last night?"
"I fucked Joe without a rubber."
"Really?!"
"Yes."
"And ummm. How was that?"
"I'm thinking- why wasn't I on birth control earlier?!"
"Because you weren't having steady sex with Joe Troh."
"He's so good at it too. I'm still all about condoms, you know that."
"I do know that. We're not advocating unprotected sex."
"No we're not."
"But?"
"IT Was great!"
"High 5."
I opened the container Gin brought the fruit in and I started to cry again making Gin look at me completly lost at what caused my outbreak this time.
Sign up to rate and review this story