Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Life You Created

Dirty Little Secrets

by Moonshyne 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-04-03 - Updated: 2008-04-04 - 816 words - Complete

0Unrated
The next night Michael decided to take Mary out. He took her to Madison’s Bar and Grill near Maxwell’s. It was a beautiful summer night so they decided to sit outside.

After ordering drinks, appetizers and dinner they started talking.

“So Michael tell me about yourself?”

“What would you like to know?”

“What was it like growing up being famous, how did you get to be in the band?”

“Did I tell you that you look beautiful tonight?”

“Several times.”

“By the time Donny, Little G, Frankie, Tony, Rosalie, Anjelica and I were old enough to understand it our Dads had been retired for about ten years.

“I know Donny and Frankie, who are all the rest?”

“Little G is Donny’s brother and they have a sister Donna, she’s sixteen, those are my Uncle Mikey’s kids. Frankie, Tony and Rosalie are triplets and are twenty two. There’s a set of twins Phil and Jessica, that are seventeen and lastly Bob who is six. That brood is Frank’s kids. Anjelica is Toro’s daughter she’s twenty and she has a sister Maria who is sixteen going on seventeen. I was hoping you would get to meet them at Toro's birthday party next week.

“Now which one is he?”

“He’s the guitar player, the one with the hair.”

“And Frank is the crazy one?”

“We like to call him energetic. He’s tamed compared to the old days. What he used to do to Bob and my Dad.”

“Who’s Bob?”

“Bob was the old drummer, I don’t know too much about him. The guys seem to shut up when we start to talk about him especially if any questions are asked.”

“So that’s how you got to play drums with these guys.”

“He just disappeared. So tell me about your life.”

“Boring, well I told you about my mom. My Dad and I moved out to California before I was one. We lived the normal middle class life.”

“Where did you live before?”

“Just outside of Chicago, a place called Downers Grove.”

Michael seemed to have heard the name of that place before, and then he remembered. Bob was from there. His mind started whirling as he remembered that Kimmy said Bob last night when the phone rang.

“Your dad doesn’t happen to play the drums, does he?”

“My dad? You’re kidding.”

“Just a crazy thought.”

“You got that right.”


Bob was finally released from the hospital and Kenny took him home. He had a nasty cut on the side of his forehead from when his car flipped over. He had a lot of cuts and bruises everywhere, but nothing too major. They kept him overnight to make sure there was no internal bleeding or side effects from where he slammed his head.

He told Kenny that he was just going to bed, but he knew better. He dropped the keys and headed for the basement. Most of the basement was a huge entertainment area. Large screen television, video games galore, a bar he used for guests. He only fell off the wagon twice since that New Years Day. He didn’t get drunk, but knew if he could he would have, just to make all the pain go away.

He made is way to a locked room. He entered the combination and the door opened. He told Mary that this was his workshop and had a lot of dangerous things in it. She agreed never to try to go in there. If she only knew.

Bob turned on the light and there in the middle of the room was one of his favorite drum kits. The kit was all black except for the marching drum which was brown. On the front of the kit was Mother War. He only played when Mary wasn’t around. The room was sound proofed but he was always paranoid she would find out. Not only about the kit but everything else that was in the room.

After ten years Bob had this whole space redone and it sorta became his trophy room. The walls once again graced gold and platinum records, and awards from different countries. A curio dedicated to all the statues that they have gotten over the years. He was happy he never threw them out all those years ago.

As he got behind the kit he realized how much he missed everyone, but he knew he couldn’t go back. Besides if they ever found out his secret they would turn their backs on him. He realized why he was mad all those years ago. It wasn’t that they took Mary away. That in away was the best thing they could have done. But they took his dream away, a dream he had no right having, a dream that could have cost everything.
Sign up to rate and review this story