Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Life You Created

Meeting The Family

by Moonshyne 0 reviews

Mary finally meets Michael's Family.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-04-06 - Updated: 2008-04-07 - 1412 words - Complete

0Unrated
After dinner Mary and Michael drove to East River Park and took a walk along the river. They stopped to look at the lights on the Williamsburg Bridge. Michael looked into her eyes, and then brushed some hair from her face leaned in and lightly kissed her. “I’ve been wanting to do that all night.”

“I’ve been wanting you to do that all night.”

Michael smiled and pulled her closer and kissed her this time with a little more force. He ran his tongue across her bottom lip, hopping to gain entry. She was more than a willing participant. They finally broke apart “That was amazing,” said Michael, “and so are you.”

Mary looked down and blushed sheepishly.

“You are. I have never felt this way so quickly about anyone.”

“Michael, stop it.”

“I can’t help it you’re beautiful, intelligent, your smile lights up a room. You have the most incredible blue eyes in which I get totally lost in.”

She couldn’t believe she was falling for every line he was feeding her. Kimmy warned her before the date tonight to be careful, that Michael was a smooth talker, and if she wasn’t careful before she knew it he would have talked her into his bed.

“Come on I want to take you somewhere special.”

Here it comes, Mary was really hoping it would be different but she knows exactly where this is going.

“I don’t know, Michael.”

“Please, you won’t be disappointed.”

“Michael”

“Please?” He looked at her with those amazing hazel eyes and that cute smile that lit up his whole face.

“Fine,” Mary rolled her eyes in defeat.

Michael parked the car at Sarge’s Deli & Resteraunt. It wasn’t too bad as the clubs hadn’t let out yet.

“They have the best Belgian Waffles here.”

“I never had one of those.”

“Never?” Michael looked in pretend shock.

They were seated and Michael ordered for the both of them.

He was right the waffles were really good and Mary ate every last drop.

“Where did you put it all?”

“I have hiding places.” Mary then yawned, “Excuse me.”

“Am I that boring?”

“It’s been a long day.”

“Didn’t sleep well last night?”

“Not really.”

“I’m glad your Dad’s better.”

“Me too. Thanks for being there last night.”

“There’s no place I would rather be.”

Michael walked her up to the penthouse, “Thanks for and incredible evening.” He gave her a slight kiss goodnight.

He left her stunned, maybe there was more to the story then Kimmy knows.

Over the next week Michael saw Mary three times, every time he was a perfect gentleman. He explained what happened with Kimmy’s friend and that he never was intimate with a girl until they had been going out steadily for a month. Great thought Mary she was leaving in two weeks and would never get to know him in that way. Maybe it’s for the best. She knew it was going to be hard as it was leaving him, if they made love, it would be damn near impossible. She decided to just concentrate on today.

Today was Toro’s birthday party. She was nervous about meeting the rest of them. He obviously knew Donny and she met Little G one night hanging with Donny, Michael and Kimmy. Plus this was the first time she was going to meet Michael’s parents, his uncle and his pseudo uncles. She was a nervous wreck. What if they don’t like her? She wished she had her father with her. He always knew what to say.
She decided to picked up the phone and dial.

“Hello,” said the person on the other end.

“Hi Daddy,” said Mary.

“Hey Princess, what’s going on?”

“I’m meeting Michael’s family today. I’m a nervous wreck. What if they don’t like me?”

“They’ll like you.”

“There’s going to be so many of them there.”

“Is Kimmy going?”

“Yeah.”

“Well you have Kimmy and Michael they like you. Have you met anyone else?”

“A couple of cousins and we all get along really good.”

“Then it doesn’t matter sweetheart. You have plenty of people you can hang with.”

“But I want his parents to like me.”

“Princess, people are either going to like you or not. Just be yourself and don’t try to please everyone. The rest of it will fall into place. Stay true to yourself okay. If they’re really nasty I’ll fly out there and kick the shit out of them. And remember don’t take any shit from any one your just as good as they are.”

Just then there was another voice on the line, “Hi Mary. Your daddy misses you so much. We’ll see you soon.”

“Hi Tiff, I really hope not at least not you.”

“Oh honey we used to be so close. You’re not going to let one misunderstanding ruin it?”

“The only misunderstanding there was is that you forgot I was coming over so you couldn’t get rid of your boyfriend. I told you I wouldn’t say anything to my dad if you left him alone.”

“We’ll see you soon sweetheart.”

With that the phone went dead.

“Aaaaaaargh,” screamed Mary.

“What’s the matter?” asked Kimmy.

“He’s back with the slut again.”

“Oooh not good. Does he know?”

“No, he’s oblivious. I wish he would just meet a nice girl.”

“He is in California, bimbo capital of the world.”

“Yeah, but there has to be someone out there for him.”

“Who knows maybe we’ll meet someone at the party to hook him up with so you guys can move out here and you and Michael can be together.”

“Shut up.”

The elevator to the penthouse opened it was Michael and Donny.

“Are you ladies ready?”

“Yeah pookie,” said Kimmy to Donny.

“Something bothering Mary?” asked Michael.

“My father is back with his old girlfriend, the slut.”

“Do I want to know?”

“We actually used to be close and one day we were supposed to meet for lunch and shopping. I knocked lightly, and then there was a scream so I walked it. And there was the girl my father was thinking of proposing to on the floor naked with another man’s dick inside her. She begged me not to tell my father, I told her to get the fuck out of his life. She did until I found out she was there this morning.”

“I’m sorry baby.”

“Well one good thing, nothing can make my day get worse.”

They drove to a beautiful house in North Bergen, N.J., Mary and Kimmy followed Micheal and Donnie to the back of the house. There were balloons, streamers, and several picnic tables spread through out the yard. At the grill were four middle aged men and one woman with tattoos.

Mary recognized them all from Maxwell’s except the woman. Michael held her hand and led her to the group.

Micheal cleared his voice, “Mom, Dad, guys I would like you to meet Mary Green.”

The four turned around and stared all thinking the same thing. It was their Mary, she looked just like Sam except she had Bob’s blue eyes.

Mary turned to Michael and whispered, “What are they all staring at? Do I have a booger hanging?”

Lyn-Z was the first to speak, “Hi I’m Michael’s mom. I’m sorry we were staring. You just have incredible eyes.”

“Your son keeps telling me that.”

“I’m Gerard, I’m really looking forward to your father.”

“I’m Frank, Frankie’s father and I too am looking forward to working with your father.”

Mikey raised his hand, “Hi I’m Mikey. Michael is my nephew and my godson. Not to mention my namesake. I take it you know Donny and Little G. At that table is my and Gerard’s mom and dad. Next to my dad is my wife Alicia and on her other side is my daughter Donna Elena.

“Nice meeting you Mikey.”

“Hey,” said Toro, “I’m Ray, the birthday boy. Welcome to my home. If you need anything just ask.”

Mary knew that voice anywhere it was him. She remembered when she said to Michael that nothing could make this day any worse, now she knew she was wrong.
Sign up to rate and review this story