Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Let's Party Till We Drop!

Chapter 4 Psycho Dad Much?

by jasminejjk 2 reviews

short chapter

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Horror - Published: 2008-04-04 - Updated: 2008-04-04 - 314 words

0Unrated
"Well, this is gonna sound kinda crazy so just hear me out," she began. I could tell she was having a hard time.

"I'm all ears," I said.

"Well ok, my dad is a little bit of a psychotic asshole. He was always drunk. One night he came home, drunker than ever, and me and my boyfriend were their watching a movie. We weren't doing anything at all. Just watching a funny movie. My dad thought we were being 'naughty' and kicked my boyfriend out. I was told how much of a slut I was. I denied it all, but he said I was lying bitch. I had never given my dad ANY reason to think I was lying. That night he beat me. I was beat until I was numb. He said that my mom was a whore and a slut, too. He said that if I ever denied it again, he would kill me and my mom. I love my mom so much."

"Woah," I said unable to find any other words.

"I know," she said. "He told the whole city that I was lying whore. Nobody knew my dad was a drunk and an abuser. My boyfriend for two years left me the next day because he heard that I had some kind of disease. That was a year ago. I haven't dated since. I really did like him."

"I bet you don't pour your past out like this to anyone who comes in the theater and fires an asshole, huh?" I was right you know. She didn't seem like the type that would tell anybody one of her deepest secrets.

"Haha, no."

"Since you haven't dated in a while, I was wondering..." I started but trailed off. Why in the hell would this chick date me?

"Yeah, I would love to," she said. Hey, I am Pete Wentz.

"Cool."

"Cool."
Sign up to rate and review this story