Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Let's Party Till We Drop!

Chapter 3 Transformers

by jasminejjk 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2008-03-30 - Updated: 2008-03-31 - 743 words

0Unrated
BRENDON'S POV

"Jaqui I think that's blood," I said, trying to hide the fear in my throat.

"Are you serious?" Jaqui said, stinging me a little. "Even if it was, what the hell would that mean? It's ok babe... It's probably just Pete tryin' to freak us out. 'OOOOH EYES ONE ME' scary. Just chill babe."

She really does know how o turn a situation around. Wow, nine months. That's a while for me. My longest relationship wasnt even a relationship. It was more like... I really don't know. Well it's whatev' I guess.

I wonder what Roxy is getting for the party decorations?

PETE'S POV

Where's Roxy? Damn she is one lady. I've never felt so alive with anyone else. And she's not here as a groupie either. I truly love her. And she really knows how to rick my colored socks, haha. But it's not about that really. She understands me.

PETE'S FLASHBACK

While I was walking through the crowd, no one really noticed me. These celebrity hideout glasses were great. No girls screaming at the top of their lungs when I'm right next to them. Ah, this is the life. I have a taste for popcorn. I should go see a movie! Where's the closest theater around here?

I finally found a theater. There was only one girl at the counter. She looked pretty occupied with something. I noticed her hair was awesome. Black on top with blue-green on the bottom. That's hot.

"Excuse me," I said. She wasn't really paying attention to anything in particular. "One for 'Transformers.' This movie isn't supposed to come out for another half a year or so!"

"That's why this place is so expensive," she answered in a dull voice.

"I'm sorry if this is being rude, but you seem like you aren't in quite a good mood."

"This jackass is late for his shift as usual and he's the manager's son so I can't say anything or I'm fired for sure."

"Well, is that him?"

A balding man about thirty years old walked into the place. He had a smug look on his face.

"Your still here, slut?" he said with no notice of me.

"What did you just say?" I said.

"Guy, it's ok. He knows this is the only job I have right now that works with my rent. He's the boss," she said. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I have never seen someone in the state of New York take shit like that in my life!

"Who the fuck do you think you are talking to a beautiful girl like this?" I said. I saw her blush. I was aiming for that.

"Really dude, it's ok," she begged.

"You know what, Roxwhore? You're fired!" he said, spit flying. He was ovbiously furious. And I had a trick up my sleeve."

"Actually you can't do that." I said, seeing the suprise flow to his face.

"What the fuck?! Listen kid, get out fo here before I call the cops. Then they can haul your lowsy ass out of here."

"Actually, you're fired. You're mother sold me the theater yesterday morning. Right here." I pulled out the deed to the place. He stomped so quickly out of the place that I thought he left skid marks on the rug!

"Thanks. but you own this place? Where'd you get the money for this place?" she asked.

"Oh, I'm in a band, it's cool." I said.

"What band?"

"Ummmm... Fall Out Boy...er..." I answered, hoping she'd never heard of the band before in her life. I wasn't up for screaming right now.

"Hey I love that band. But who are you? I didn't recognize you." she said.

"Wentz, Pete Wentz."

"How do I know you're really Pete Wentz?"

When she said that, I took off my glasses. She nearly gasped. Oh, great.

"Wow." she said amazed. "I never thought I'd be saved from being controlled by a jerkoff by Pete Wentz."

"Have you seen 'Transformers' yet?" I asked, changing the subject.

"No."

"Would you like to see it with me?"

She hesitated at first but made her way to the theater with me. Damn she is hot, I thought. I need to get this movie because I'm not going to be able to pay attention to it.

"So why was he calling you slut and whore. It sounded like he really meant it. And you didnt deny it much either."
Sign up to rate and review this story