Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Dreams of broken Angels....

Angels In The Darkness of The Night

by hisladysorrows 2 reviews

Summer's Sleep Scene!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2008-04-05 - Updated: 2008-04-06 - 1424 words

0Unrated
I heard the breaks on the car come to a soft squeak. “Did you call for the cab” asked the driver. “Yeah that was me” said Gerard. “She okay” asked the driver curiously. “Yeah just a little bit under the weather, could you grab the door for me” ask Gerard kindly. The man came around from the other side of the door and opened it. Gerard lowered himself slowly into the car with me in his arms. I snuggled close to him. He quickly adjusted himself and we were ready to go. Gerard gave the man the address of the hotel. Gerard started brushing the hair softly on top of my head. I felt myself falling deeper and deeper into a sleep. Soon I was out cold. It was that dream again. There we were, sitting on the banks of the lake. The stars were bright and so was the moon. He was singing, and this time I knew it was Gerard. His long black hair softly against my face, his arms wrapped around me cradling me close to him. His voice was deep and soft, with a hint of an accent. He slowly rocked me back and forth and sang to me. “Hand in mine into your icy blues, and then I’d say to you we can take to the highway, with this trunk of ammunition too, id end my days with you in a hail of bullets”. It was like a song of the soul. It didn’t come from the brain it came from the heart and it was beautiful. He began singing another verse to me. “I’m trying, I’m trying, to let you know just how much you mean to me, and after all the things we’ve put each other through”. It was beautiful.
As I was about to say his name I shot up! I was in a cold deep sweat. I looked around the room; I was in a big bed with white and black blankets on it. It felt small compared to this bed. I was breathing heavy. I felt lost and scared all in one. The lights were off and there was only a mere nightlight plugged in; in the corner of the room. I saw a figure lying next to me. It made me begin to shake. They didn’t do anything to me did they? I wasn’t being held hostage? Nobody hurt Gerard did they? I tried to call out to Gerard but my voice was weak. “Gerard” my voice cracked softly. All right child use your diaphragm I thought to myself. Suddenly I felt this huge push “Gerard” I screeched out. Soon the figure next to me flailed and fell off the bed trying to turn the lamp on. The force of the scream made me start to cry. Why was I crying? Nothing bad was happening? Was I becoming more attached to Gerard and Numy?
“What’s wrong, summer are you okay” As the light went on. It was Gerard the whole time lying next to me. He must of fell asleep next to me when he got me upstairs. The light went on and he crawled back on the bed. He cradled my face in his hands. “Summer are you okay?” he said giving me a worried expression. I sniffled “I’m fine; I wasn’t sure who was lying next to me and where you went…I thought you left me” I said softly. He chuckled and kissed my forehead. He placed his forehead against mine and looked at me eye to eye. “Now, I’m not going to leave you unless I tell you, okay?” he said smiling. I smiled back. “Okay”. Numy walked in the room with her nightgown on and her hair in curlers. “Lord have mercy girl, are you alright” she asked holding her robe over her nightgown. She walked in the room and sat on the corner of the bed. “Did you have a bad dream darling?” she said concerned. Gerard explained to her that I was upset and scared and that everything was fine. Numy hopped off the bed and came to my side of the bed. “Don’t worry deary none of us are going to leave you, we love you too much” she said brushing the hair out of my face and giving me a kiss on my cheek. She slowly walked out of the room. I laid back down on the bed. Gerard was getting up off the bed.
“Where are you going?” I asked softly as I snuggled into the covers. “Well I was going to sleep out on the couch, so you didn’t fell weird or anything” he said standing there. He looked amazing for some reason. Maybe it was me being half asleep or maybe it was lighting but he looked great. His long black hair was outlining his face softly; his eyes were a bright green. He stood there in a pair of wolverine sleep pants and x-men t-shirt. It made me smile. “Will you sleep in hear with me, please,” I asked softly. He kind of twitched his mouth to the side as if he was deciphering in his head if he wanted to or not. Maybe it seemed weird because of the age difference. Me only being nineteen and him being thirty-one. I remember Numy telling me how old he was when I had asked earlier that day. “Please” I called out softly again. “If you feel cool with it, then okay,” he said walking over to the bed. He turned off the lamp. The room went dark again. I felt him lift up the blankets and crawl under them. He got himself comfortable underneath the blankets.
To myself I was smiling. I could feel the warmth of his breath by my face. He was faced towards me. I bit my lip and thought for a moment. Here I am lying in the same room, same bed as the man who’s been the angel in my dreams for all these years. The man who’s kept me safe. So why am I so afraid and shy of him still? This man would never hurt me. When I look into his eyes I see young innocence and a soul of gold. I heard him take a deep sigh, as if he was beginning to fall into a deeper sleep. I twitched my mouth back and forth trying to decipher if should do something or say something to him. I felt it was right. It was the only thing that I felt I had enough courage to do. Even thou it was a huge leap of faith. What if he pushed me away? What if I made him feel uncomfortable? I guess I’ll never know unless I do it. I slowly scooted my body across the bed towards him. Soon I was face to face with him. One of his arms was underneath his pillow as the other laid on the bed over his side. I laid my head down right under his arm that was underneath the pillow. Then I softly grabbed his other arm and put it around my waist. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. I heard him move his head.
He was looking to see what I was doing. I heard him take a breath and almost chuckle. He readjusted himself again. He whispered to me “turn over”. “Huh” I whispered back to him. He leaned down to me and says “Turn over and scoot close to me again”. I readjusted myself and turned over facing away from him and scooted close to him again. He left one arm underneath his head and the pillow and pulled me in a little bit closer to him. He wrapped his arm around my waist and held me close. I could feel his breath on my neck. I quickly fell asleep in his arms. I felt safe. His touch put ease to my heart. It was something I couldn’t explain. Could angels really be real? Did I meet my guardian angel? But if he was my guardian angel, who was the other man that came to me in my dreams? Who was the skinnier, longhaired man? Could it be Mikey? Or Was it Frank? All I knew at the moment was this…I was in the arms of an angel and knew the world wouldn’t harm me for tonight at the very least!
Sign up to rate and review this story