Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Forget About The Dirty Looks

The New Couple

by Motherwar_13

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-04-06 - Updated: 2008-04-07 - 2160 words - Complete

?Blocked
Thanks so much for the love you guys XOXOXO I hope you guys like this update :)



Chapter 12
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIYXHLlxD8U
Gerard’s POV

I laid there thinking about how I got in this situation. Not that it was a bad one but if you told me last year that I would be dating Frankie’s Girlfriend or even Frankie I would have laughed.

~Flashback~
I was walking through the doors of the office building it was a chilly March mourning. I just stepped on to the elevator. I heard some one to call out to hold the door and I did so. The doors slid back open and I saw his eyes first. They where at that time a bright green, that seem to call out to me from under his hood. He made I contact with me.

“Thanks.” He smiled as a shorter hooded body bounced into the elevator. He glanced at the number pad to see if his floor was lit up. He made a slight nod then looked over at the person next to him that was hanging on to him for dear life. I don’t think he noticed I was watching, which was a good thing it sure as hell freak me out if I where him.
There was just something about him that drew me to him.

“Its okay, I am just as nervous as you are sweetie.” He said with a grin and put his arm around her.

“I know but you are great at hiding it, besides you are awesome at this job, I don’t even know why they hired me.” She shook her head and her hood fell off and I could now see her face. She was pretty not like the rest of the girl there but still attractive. She looked over at him and gave him a weak smile.

“You are just as right for this job as me.” He replied. By this time the three of us where the only ones left in the elevator. When it stopped at the tenth floor we all stepped off. I held the glass door open for them the led to the office I worked in. they both stopped at the empty front desk. Sara must be running late as usual.

“You guys need some help?” I asked with a smile. The both turned to face me.

“Yeah, well we are new here obviously and just wondered which way it was to the research area.” The guy smiled.

“Ah, I hear they hired a couple new people. I am Gerard, I work in the design department.” I stuck out my hand and he accepted first.

“I am Frank” He smiled

“ I’m Drew” she smiled shyly.

“Right well follow me.” I turned and lead them to the managers office. About half an hour later they where settling into their cubical. They where across from each other and I was diagonal from her. The three of us chitchatted while we worked, so I could get to know them and them me. By the end of the first month we had become friends. Me tagging along with them to eat or see a movie. Then when her and him split up I jumped at the chance to ask her out after discussing it with Frankie first of course. I always had the thought in the back of my mind that they were truly in love, even though the instead other wise. Stating that they just were really close best friends.

Drew and I dated for maybe three months if that before I asked her to move in with me. I know that seem really fast but I really cared for her and I know that she cared for me. I also couldn’t get Frank out of my head either, I have never really been extremely attracted to guys but there was something about him. I wanted to tell Drew badly about my thoughts just cause I felt bad for lusting after her ex boyfriend.





Frank’s POV

The next couple of days went by fast, and with just a little more flirting with Gee on Liz’s part. It had been about two months since Liz’s visit. We all three had been busy since then Gerard had been having to stay at the office later. It was Friday and I was on my home from a practice. I ran into Gee in the lobby, he was just getting back from work. He smiled and greeted me with a sweet very long kiss.

“Hey.” I smiled when he pulled away.

“Hey.” He smiled back. We talked about each others day on the ride up to our floor.
I waited for Gee to unlock the door. I followed him in to the apartment. The lights where all off in the living room and kitchen. We heard music coming from the bedroom. We creped down the hall, Drew was putting some clothes away and dancing to Justin’s Loved Stoned/ I Think That She Knows.

She's freaky and she knows it
She's freaky and I like it

Listen

She grabs the yellow bottle
She likes the way it hits her lips
She gets to the bottom
It sends her on a trip so right
She might be goin' home with me tonight

Gee and I looked at each other with a smile then pounced. He moved behind her and I stood in front of her. She didn’t really have time to react. His lips where on her neck and his hands where at her hips moving her with him. I kissed her licking her lips before sliding it into her mouth. I moved my hands up her shirt and cupped her breast as she grinded against me. Gerard’s hands replaced mine as I moved mine down to her ass pulling her into me. She turned her head slightly to kiss Gee, his hands moved from her chest down to my hips then grazed against my crotch. I pulled him into a kiss when he pulled away from her, letting my hand graze him now. Gerard went to work on her shirt unbuttoning it.

She looks like a model
Except she's got a little more ass
Don't even bother
Unless you've got that thing she likes
I hope she's goin' home with me tonight


Those flashing lights come from everywhere
The way they hit her I had to stop and stare
She's got me love stoned
Man I swear she's bad and she knows
I think that she knows

It had been awhile since we had been together. Gerard got her shirt completely undone and it slid to the floor. Both of us smiled when we noticed she didn’t have a bra on. He started caressing them and I bent down to kiss them, licking her nipples. Her head rolled back on to Gee’s shoulder and he kissed her again pulling bottom lip in between his teeth. I felt her hands slid under my shirt and rub my chest then make there way to my pants.

She's freaky and she knows it
She's freaky, but I like it

She shuts the room down
The way she walks and causes a fuss
The baddest in town
She's flawless like some uncut ice
I hope she's goin' home with me tonight

And all she wants is to dance
That's why you'll find her on the floor
But you don't have a chance
Unless you move the way that she likes
That's why she's goin' home with me tonight



I kneeled down in front of her kissing my way down. I stopped at the lacy trim of her panties. I looked up at her, Gerard and her where kissing. I slowly pulled them down, and started to kiss her thighs. I looked up again to see Gerard watching me this time. I smiled and then slowly made my way to her warmth. I flicked my tongue across her clit and she let out a satisfied moan. I entered two fingers as I licked her, teasing her. She moaned and bucked her hips up to me. Gerard was kissing every other inch of her body. I stopped and kissed my way back up to her neck. I kissed Gerard over her shoulder as we walked to the bed. She fell to the bed as me and him stripped down. Gerard looked down at her and then over at me. I nodded and he crawled on top of her pushing his way into her. They both let out a moan then he started to move in and out of her. I kneeled down beside her and kissed Gerard. Then started to kiss her stomach and breast. It didn’t take long before she lost it.

Now dance
Little girl

“You're freaky, but I like it
Hot damn!” He said against her mouth as she came.

Let me put my funk on this one time

Gerard stopped and moved to the other side of her. I waited to give her time to collect herself I made my way over to him and leaned down to kiss him as I took his length into my hands. I pumped him hard as he wrapped his hand around me. Both of us panting loudly. Drew rolled over and watched for a moment going back and forth kissing each of us. She smiled at me as she kissed her way down his chest and hips, I watch as she took him in her mouth, slowly.

“Oh yeah baby…” Gerard groaned. I moved so she could get to him better. I watched her head move up and down his length not taking her eyes off of mine. He pumped me as she went down on him. He cursed as he came. I watched her lick him clean then sat back and whipped off her mouth.

Those flashing lights come from everywhere
The way they hit her I had to stop and stare
She's got me love stoned
I think I'm love stoned
She's got me love stoned

The scene was to much for me, I moved around Gee and then had her on her back and pushed into her, biting down on her neck as I did. She called out as I placed my mouth over hers muffling the sound.

“Damn baby you feel so good. “ I said against her lips. Her hands where tracing up and down my back as we fucked, Gerard stroked himself as he watched us.

“Put your legs around me.” I grunted , she did so. I leaned down to kiss her as I started to move faster. Her fingers tickled the back of my neck. I slowed down almost pulling all the way out then slammed into her.

“Fuck yeah.” She growled and I did it again. I slid my hands over her stomach, then over her breast and down her arms and into her hands as we moved together. Our fingers intertwined as we kissed. I kissed and licked her shoulders and anything else I could reach. Gerard’s where now around my neck and he pulled me into a deep kiss, as I stroked his dick with him, making him lose it again. I started to feel the tightening in my belly. He turned his head to kiss her, they smiled at each other. She started kissing my neck and started to nibble on my ear.

“I love you Frank.” She whispered into my ear. Then she turned my face so I could stare at her. I shuttered as I felt her tighten around me and came the same time she did. I kissed her then took the place on the other side of her.

I think that she knows, think that she knows, oh, oh [repeat 2 more times]

Those flashing lights come from everywhere
The way they hit her I had to stop and stare
I'm love stoned from everywhere and she knows
I think that she knows
Think that she knows, oh, oh

And now I walk around without a care
She's got me hooked
It just ain't fair, but I...
I'm love stoned and I could swear
That she knows
Think that she knows, oh, oh
She knows, she knows, oh, oh





Gee leaned up and kissed us both, then we crawled under the covers and fell asleep. The four words that she just said to me echoing through my mind.

I woke up the next mourning, Drew was still sleeping beside me but Gerard wasn’t there. I quietly got out of bed and walked down the hall, I could smell pancakes. I walked into the kitchen and snuck up behind Gee and wrapped my arms around his waist.

“Good mourning” He smiled as I kissed his shoulder.

“Mourning.”
The three of us had breakfast, then Erica came by to pick up Drew for some shopping.
Sign up to rate and review this story