Categories > Celebrities > AFI > He Loves Me Not

Silly Secrets

by xXlifesapartyXx 0 reviews

MORE!!! SQUEE!! :D Review, Review, Review

Category: AFI - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-04-07 - Updated: 2008-04-07 - 682 words

0Unrated
"But...Then...Oh shit...When are you wanting to break up with him?"

"...I don't mean to be in a rush, but can you do it now?"

"But what am I supposed to tell him?"

"If worse comes to worse, tell him the truth."

I sighed, shit. Why do I have to be the one to tell him? I don't want to see him heart shatter. But I have to, otherwise his entirety will be humiliated in front of everyone.

"Fine..."

"Thank you!! I owe you one!!" She jumped out of the car and quickly got into hers before driving off.

I take a few minutes to get back into the club. Once in, I squeeze my way to the stage. I looked up at the band enjoying their time on stage, but I noticed Jade looking around for someone, Jenny.

The music had stopped and Davey jumped down and came over to me.

"Do you know where Jenny is? Jade's got something big planned." My stomach was in knots now.

"I need to talk to Jade, about her."

"Can it wait until after he purposes?" Davey was giving me a concerning look.

"Oh shit." I quickly walked off and over to Jade. "Jade...Jade. Jade she's not going to answer."

He finally put down his phone and looked at me with a little anger, "You don't know her, Shayla, so back off!"

"Apparently you don't either because she's...We need to talk and not out here."

He gave me a concerning look, "Is she alright?!"

"Yes, now can we go into a room so everyone else here doesn't have to hear it?"

"...Fine." He grabbed onto my hand carefully and pulled me into a small storage room, shut and locked the door.

"A little crampt, don't you think?"

"Just tell me what's going on." Jade was about on top of me. He was playing with the ring in his pocket.

I felt tears well up in my own eyes. "Sh-she's...pregnant." My gaze was at his hand that was playing with the ring.

"But...Why can't they all hear that?"

My voice was extremely shaky, "B-b-because it's...Umm." I looked down at my shirt, playing with the hem of it. where a string is coming out of it.

"It's what...?"

"Well...it's...not...yours." I looked up at him, feeling my own heart tearing up inside of me.

Jade didn't take it to well, he actually became slightly violent before breaking down, realizing why I was the one who told him.

"She's...She's not coming back, is she?" I could see the tears in his eyes as he looked up at me with an unfufilled need.

"...Dammit I didn't wawnt to be the one that told you." I knelt down next to him and hugged him tightly.

A hug was apparently not the only thing he needed. His lips had met mine unexpectantly, for only a few seconds though, but it still felt like time had completely stopped.

"I'm...I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. Don't tell Davey."

He somehow still thought I was dating Davey. Damn.

"Okay. That'll be our little secret."

"Let's have all of this be our little secret."

"I won't tell a soul." I smiled slightly.

"Thanks." He smiled back.

There was a slightly awkward silence before I spoke up again, "You should probably get back out and give some sort of explination before people start assuming things.

"They probably already are."

"Let them assume then."

"Although they're assuming wrong. Just two friends talking privately."

Friends...That's all we are...How I hate that word when it came from him. I tried not to look too disappointed at all, "True. But still."

"Will you stay through the night? And maybe a couple of days until I can deal with what happened better?"

"If you hurry up and open the door I'll stay as long as you need me."

He smiles and opens the door, "Good."

________________________________________________
A/N: YAY! They broke up, but how long will they stay that way? o.O Review and you'll find out. :)
Sign up to rate and review this story