Categories > Celebrities > AFI > He Loves Me Not

Terrible Crisis

by xXlifesapartyXx 0 reviews

Category: AFI - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-04-06 - Updated: 2008-04-07 - 283 words

0Unrated
Jenny, Jade's girlfriend, looked at me with a look that was screaming for help, why she wanted to talk to me, I wouldn't know.

"Umm..Hi?"

"I'm sure you know who I am." She carefully spoke and dried her eyes on a tissue. "Do you think you can help me?"n

Oh how right was I.

"Depends on what I have to do.."

"Well.. Can we talk in your car?"

"Uhh...Sure." I walked a few feet and unlocked my car and got in, along with a tearing Jenny.

"I need you to help me break up with Jade."

I froze, unsure of what to do or say. But she looked at me, desperately waiting for an answer.

"Why do you want me to do it? You don't know me."

"Your names Shayla right?"

"How'd you...?"

"Jade knows who you are...How I don't know. I think he knows about you through his old best friend who tells him everything."

"But...Why me?"

"Because you're the only one I trust with this information."

I gave her a curious and confused look.

"I'm pregnant."

I become even more confused, "Then why do you want to break up with him?"

She became snappy, "Because it's not Jade's!!"

"...Oh..." And she just HAD to bring me into this mess that will ruin what ever chances I have left with Jade. Great.

_________________________________________________
A/N: So how do you all like how it's playing out? Do you think its too cliche? Review and tell me your opinion. You ALL must review for another chapter. don't think you can slide by with out reviewing, I WILL KNOW! :) Even review if you don't like it. :D Have a great night!
Sign up to rate and review this story