Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hush Little Baby, Your Dads Are Alright

A Big Box On The Table

by wheresyourheart 2 reviews

Tegan is now nine years old.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-04-07 - Updated: 2008-04-09 - 530 words

0Unrated
It had been five months since Gerard, Frank and Tegan had gotten the pug, that Frank had so cleverly named Chuck. The name just fit him too well.

Gerard and Frank's dining room is where the three were, standing around Tegan as they sang happy birthday to her with a bunch of family. She happily blew out the candles and looked over at Gerard with wide eyes. "Presents now!" She said, grabbing at a huge box in the center of the table, which was from her father and Frank.

"Wow, wait. Have some cake first! Then presents," Gerard told her, laughing, while he started cutting the cake.

Tegan started humming as Gerard handed her a huge peice of cake with three scoops of chocolate ice cream on the side.

"Daddy?" She asked. He looked up and notices everyone gaping at the ammount of food piled on the tiny plate. He laughed, and so didn't everyone else.

"Sorry," Gerard said.

Donna, Gerard's mother, laughed and said, "I don't think she minds, hun."

"Just eat what you can," Gerard told her, shrugging. He'd always beend so used to having birthday parties with all of his full-grown men friends that he'd forgotten a huge helping of junk food isn't too healthy for a now nine-year-old girl.

Mikey devoured his cake and soon is up and serving himself another peice.

"You feeling alright, Mikey?" Gerard asked. He was used to Mikey hardly eating, because he'd always been depressed* and never wanted to eat.

Mikey smiled at his brother. "Better than ever, bro."

Tegan eats about three fourths of her plate before pulling the ginormous box towards her. "I'm opennnnning it, Daaaaddy," She yelled out. Donna and her husband rushed over with a camera as Tegan starts tearing the wrapping paper off of the box.

Tegan let out an excited scream as she saw the pictures on the box of a kid playing an electric guitar. "Oh my gosh! Thank you!!" She rushed over to Gerard and huged him, then huged Frank. Since he'd named Chuck, she'd kind of warmed up to Frank. Although, the armful of tattoos still scared her a bit. "Can you open it now?"

"Why not?" Gerard sais. He took his keys and ripped the tape, then took out a small amp, a music book, and a small pink electric guitar.

"It's pink! Pink!" Tegan told him excitedly. Gerard just nodded, a huge smile on his face. He loved spoiling his daughter.

Moments like this, he knew he had to take all in. He wanted to remember each and every word she said, every movement she made, for he had to go on tour again soon and leave Tegan behind with a nanny. She had no clue that was what soon was coming for her though.







____________________
* I read an article about how Mikey was depressed during the making of Black Parade, so he took a break from touring and came back with new hair and eye laser surgery, so it was a new him.


I said I would write altleast one chapter for atleast one of my stories a night, and I'm keeping that deal :)
REVEIWS?!
They keep the story going.
Sign up to rate and review this story