Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I am not afraid to keep on living: Projekt Revolution 2

Oh Star fall down on me....let me make a wish upon you

by TeamWentz17 0 reviews

We're sooooooo close to the end!! Enjoy!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-04-08 - Updated: 2008-04-08 - 940 words - Complete

0Unrated
Oh star fall down on me
Let me make a wish upon you
Hold on, let me think
Think of what I'm wishing for

Wait, don't go away.
Just not yet.
Cause I thought,
I had it.
But I forget.

And I won't let you fall away,
From me.
You will never fade.
And I won't let you fall away.
From me.
You will never fade away from me.


Lexus' POV

I was standing back stage with my friends, Gerard, Mikey, Frank, Maxine, and Jamia. I was awaiting my cue from Chester to go out on stage.

"Now I'd like to ask a good friend of mine out on stage to sing with me," Chester announced and the fans went wild.

Here it goes. I took a deep breath and walked out on stage. The fans' enthuisam greeted me as I took the microphone. The piano started up and I started to hum along to the melody. Chester started out on the lyrics and I followed him with my harmony. Our chemistry was electric and we sounded beautiful together.

"And the sun will set for you," Chester sang and that ended the song.

The fans went crazy, yet again and a huge smile came over my face. I loved this thrill of excitement.

**
(Later that night in a hotel room).

"Tonight was awesome!!" Chester announced.

"I know!! You guys were amazing together," Jamia commented.

I smiled. I was a little drained from our first performance, but I was trying to be part of the party scene. I was hardly able to keep my eyelids open when I saw the guys from 'Avenged Sevenfold' enter the room.

Chester and Matt did this "hug handshake" thing and I tried oh so very hard to turn invisible.

"Lexi??" Matt asked.

"It didn't work," I said, with a sigh.

"What!?" Matt asked, again.

"Nothing. How are you??" I asked, flashing him a fake smile.

"Uhh I'm good, you were good tonight. Your voice is like an angel," Matt complemented me.

I rolled my eyes and Matt laughed.

"Alright more like a fallen angel," Matt corrected himself.

I giggled and nodded.

"Ohh kid, you're really--" Matt started.

"Hey Lexi," Zacky chimed in.

I looked up at Zacky and for once didn't feel any agnst.

"Hey Zacky Bear," I greeted him.

"Wow, no daggers or hachets," he replied.

"I don't do the dirty work remember?? Make love not war," I said, with a warm smile.

Zacky laughed and took a seat next to me. He put his arm around me and I snuggled up to him. It was like we were back to our oldselves again. Zacky and Lexi: Partners in crime and Victims of Love. Ahaha I'm such a poet.

"Where's Brian??" I asked.

"Right here," Brian interrupted.

Ohh God.

"H-Hey Br-Brian," I stammered.

He smiled and took a swig of beer.

"What's up, Lexi girl!?" Brian asked.

"N-Not much. Zacky do you wanna join me outside!?" I asked, desperately.

"Sure," Zacky replied, standing up to leave.

"Zacky sit, she can go alone," Brian snapped.

"Syn it's fine, I need a cig break anyway," Zacky lied.

"You can wait, let the princess be. She can handle being alone. It's what she thrives on," Brian said, sarcastically.

"Brian what the hell!! Don't boss Zacky around like he's your pet!!" I raised my voice.

"Admit it Lexus!! You're a f*ckin' princess!! You make it seem like the world revolves around you!! You mess up other peoples' lives to better your own when you know what!? NO ONE CARES!!" Brian screamed, at me.

I couldn't with hold my tears any longer so I let them roll down my cheeks. My eyes ached with every sob I let escape. I slapped Brian across the face and stormed out of the room.

I walked out to the street and started to spin around and around. I hated this so much!! Brian was always starting drama and I couldn't handle it anymore. I couldn't........AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

"LEXUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
**

Lexus laid there on the side of the road with blood dripping from her lips and sides. Her face was beat up and she had a black eye. Her limp body was frail and left to die.

"Lexus!! Are you alright!! Lexus!?" Frank said, running over to her.

Frank knelt down and put two fingers on Lexus' throat to feel a pluse. He felt a weakened one and immediately dialed 9-1-1.

The EMS came as soon as they could to take care of Lexus. Frank asked if he could ride with them and they said yes he could.

"Fr-Frankie!?" Lexus forced out.

"Shh, save your strength, you're ok now," Frank replied.

Lexus half smiled and fell back asleep. Frank held onto Lexus' hand the entire way to the hospital. He told her that she was strong and that she would make it out alive.

A/N: Is anyone seeing double!? Review and such and comment me if you can see a comparison and I'll dedicate the next chapter to you. Hint: It's related to Projekt Revolution part 1.

And now I let my dreams consume me,
And tell me what to think.
But hold on,
Hold on.
What am I dreaming?

Wait, don't go away.
Just not yet.
Cause I thought,
That I had it.
But I forget.

And I won't let you fall away,
From me.
You will never fade away.
I won't let you fall away.
You will never fade away.

And I won't let you fall away.
You will never fade away.
And I won't let you fall away from me,
You will never fade...

Oh star fall down on me.
Sign up to rate and review this story