Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I am not afraid to keep on living: Projekt Revolution 2

Tears Behind a Smile

by TeamWentz17 0 reviews

It's pretty epic. Enjoy!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-05-20 - Updated: 2008-05-20 - 673 words - Complete

0Unrated
Lexus fell into a three day coma. She was allowed to leave after about a week and a half. During this traumatic experience, she was finally allowed to leave. But what Lexus wasn't anticipating was finding her best friend, Brian, on her bus; awaiting her arrival. He looked sour, like something was pending in his brain and he wanted to explode.
"Hey Bry," Lexus said, sweetly.
"Ohh hey Lexi," Brian responded, and put his hand in his pocket.
"Didya miss me!?" Lexus asked.
Brian nodded incoherently.
There was an awkward silence.
Suddenly Lexus' eyes widened and she gasped as she saw Brian pull out a gun on her.
"You've messed up too many lives, little girl," he snapped.
"Bry-I," Lexus stammered.
Brian became more enraged. He switched the safety off and Lexus could feel tears run down the sides of her cheeks.
"Stop crying,” he said firmly.

Lexus sobbed. Brian walked over to Lexus, and forced her chin upwards to meet his eyes. He then placed the gun on her temple.

“Stop crying, Lexus,” he repeated himself, sternly.

She wouldn’t stop crying; the poor thing was petrified. Brian slapped her across the face, and then forced his lips upon hers. She whimpered in pain from the tight grasp that he had upon her wrists. He then pulled away, panting, and still enraged. But that wasn’t all he wanted from Lexus. Brian snickered to himself, and put the safety back on. He then ran his hand up Lexus’ thigh and began to finger her.

“Wh-What are you-u doing!?” Lexus asked.

“Shh, it’ll be over in a minute,” Brian said, unzipping her jeans.

Lexus started to tense up and gasp as Brian forced himself upon her. He kept going harder and faster; making Lexus scream in pain. Her screams must’ve been so overpowering that only a few minutes into the rape, Frank and Mikey stormed on the bus and wrestled Brian off of Lexus.

Lexus gasped as she noticed Brian reach for the gun.

“MIKEY!!” Lexus shrieked.

Mikey noticed the gun and started to wrestle it out of Brian’s hands. Frank forced Brian into a head lock, but that didn’t help, for Frank wasn’t strong enough. Frank and Brian were wrestling and punching one another; Mikey went to get help. Brian now had a hold of the gun and he was standing over Frank, flicking off the safety with his thumb, and about to fire. Frank saw this and immediately kicked Brian in the balls, which made him fall to his knees, and dropping the gun as well. But something unexpected happened. The gun went off and Lexus wasn’t breathing.

"Oh my God," Frank said, as he saw Lexus on the ground, bleeding.

"Lexi!? Frank go get help!!" Mikey said, holding his friend in his arms.

Brian looked down at his jeans and noticed that they were stained with her blood. He immediately, panicked and ran off the bus.

"Bry??" Matt asked.

"Can't talk, man, Lexi got shot," Brian yelled, back.

Matt gasped then he and Zacky ran over the bus. They saw Mikey and a paramedic (whom always goes on-tour with them) helping Lexus onto a gurney. Matt ran over to them and held onto Lexus' hand.

"Matt!?" she forced out.

"Shh, Lexi, I'm here for you, save your strength," Matt said, rubbing his friend's head.

She half smiled and beckoned him to come closer to her.

"What is it, Lexi girl!?" Matt asked, concerned as to what she was going to confess.

"Brian raped me," Lexus said, before passing out from the pain.

Matt gasped then saw red in his eyes. Brian wasn't going to get away with this one. Brian came back onto the bus at the wrong time, because Matt greeted him with a punch in the eye, causing Brian to fall back. Matt also kicked him in the balls, and held his head up by the hair and threatened to kill him if he ever touched another girl like that ever again.
Sign up to rate and review this story