Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I am not afraid to keep on living: Projekt Revolution 2

Dear God

by TeamWentz17 0 reviews

It's finally ending. Hope you enjoyed it!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-05-20 - Updated: 2008-05-20 - 681 words - Complete

0Unrated
'A lonely road crossed another cold state line ~ Miles away from those I love purpose hard to find', Matt sang as he strummed some chords on his guitar.

The song was 'Dear God' and Matt wrote and recorded it with Lexus. She wasn't doing too good. The bullet had punctured a hole in her lungs and she was fading fast. You could see the tears streaming down his face as he continued with the song. Lexus was on his mind; Audrina was in his heart. The fans in the audience felt his pain and encouraged him.

'There's no one here while the city sleeps ~ and all the shops are closed. ~ Can't help, but thinkof the times I've had with you,' Matt continued.

His dark aviators could only hid so much of his emotions. He was encouraged by the lights of cellphones and lighters, that illuminated the concert venue. Once the song ended, Matt thanked the crowd and then walked off-stage.

He met with his fiancee, Valary. She had mascara stained-eyes and a lit cigarette in her fingers.

"What happened!?" Matt asked, whiping a tear from her eyes.

Valary didn't respond, she just shook her head and broke down into tears.

"Was it Lexus!?" Matt asked, trying to comfort Val, in his arms.

She nodded and he embraced her tighter.

"Where is she!?" Matt whispered.

"They took her to the hospital morgue," Frank said, walking over to his friends.

"Let's go," Matt said, lacing his fingers with Val's.

**

The home was cold and gloomy as everyone gathered together for the funeral of their dear friend, Lexus Renee Barakat. For personal reasons and respect; Lexus' funeral was to be held at the Way's house; a place she'd grown-up at.

The pastor that had performed Audrina's funeral, stood before Lexus' surviving friends and family members. He spoke of her life and how much she's affected everyone's lives.

All of her friends were present, Chester, Max, Jimmy, Lyn-Z, the Ways, and Jamia. Everyone was in tears. The girls were holding onto one another as they mourned over their friend's death.

After his speech, everyone gathered around her casket and watched as the guys of 'Avenged Sevenfold' set up to play, her favorite song, 'Seize the Day'.

"Lexi had asked me when a dear friend of ours and a precious baby sister of Gerard and Mikey, had died, to play this for her at her funeral. So Lexi 'babe, this one's for you," Zacky confessed.

Zacky and Matt both sang the song, in a duet. It was beautiful. The song seemed to set the atmosphere. Nostalga was one everyone's mind.

"Seize the day; don't regret the time you lost," Matt sang.

Though he wasn't the crowd favorite, Mr. Synyster Gates, lit up a storm as he rocked a solo on his guitar. Everyone felt the beat and energy of his fiercy guitaring.

Frank seemed to really enjoy the song. He started to think of Audrina, wich made him sob, even harder. Jamia rubbed his back and they shared an intimate kiss. He opened his eyes and saw a familar sight. She was dressed in a simple white dress. Her hair was down and curly, but you could see her beautiful eyes and face. She was present, even in her after-life state of being. Audrina Way was sitting next to Frank and Jamia. She had a huge smile on her face and mouthed, "I still love you," to Frank and he responded with, "Forever and ever, babe."

The song finished and everyone applauded the guys. After a band hug, everyone prepared to to progress to the cemetary where they planned to bury their friend.

Lexus was a fun and loving girl with a lot of baggage. She loved her friends and family; she'd do anything for them, even if it meant taking her own life. Lexus died on accident and not in vain. She was taken-off of life-support and died shortly after. What we can look back on was the life she had led and the people she inspired. She will never be forgotten.

-The End-
Sign up to rate and review this story