Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > If I Woke Up Next To You

Chapter Three

by frankxgerard 0 reviews

All Mikey wants when he gets back from hiatus is some peace and quiet, but when he finally does get what he wants, will it be what he expected? (Slash, slightly strange pairing)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2008-04-08 - Updated: 2008-04-08 - 204 words

0Unrated

“Great show, boys! Get yourself cleaned up and have a rest.”

Mikey tuned out to the backstage commotion. He tripped over behind Gerard to where his mother and ‘new’ wife stood. “Hey, mom.”

“Mikey! You were outstanding, sweetie.”

Mikey sighed, closing his eyes for a moment. He felt someone slip their fingers into his hand and he looked down. Chipped black nail polish and random rubber bracelets. Alicia.

“Hey, you,” she said, kissing his cheek. He smiled, squeezing her hand tighter.

Gerard made a gagging noise. Alicia laughed as his mother tried to slap him in the back of the head, causing Mikey’s older brother to jerk out of the way, stumbling over clumsily. Mikey rubbed the back of his neck where his skin was reddish and raw. Backstage had always been dizzying for him. It didn’t feel right in a way. Too many people there all for the same reason. Congratulating something that really didn’t deserve to be congratulated. Something that shouldn’t even be known for what it was.

“You look tired.”

Mikey nodded, returning his gaze to his mom, who was observing him sympathetically. “I’m… I’m just gonna go… gonna go sleep. If that’s alright…”
Sign up to rate and review this story