Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > If I Woke Up Next To You

Chapter Four

by frankxgerard 0 reviews

All Mikey wants when he gets back from hiatus is some peace and quiet, but when he finally does get what he wants, will it be what he expected? (Slash, slightly strange pairing)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-04-08 - Updated: 2008-04-08 - 510 words

0Unrated

The Black Parade World Tour, tens of stops, and interrupted by Projekt Revolution. The min-tour was just ending when Mikey got back from hiatus. Mikey didn’t mind. Really. The other bands in the event were amazing. Bands they’d been affiliated with at some point, and could thank for making it possible for them to even have gotten as far as they had. Bands like Taking Back Sunday. Bands that included people like Adam Lazzara.


“--so I was like, ‘No, of course I’m not going to eat that! Not if you did what I think you just did!’”

Mikey faked a laugh. He didn’t know if anyone else had to forge their amusement, but this time, the first in a while, Adam just wasn’t funny to him.

“Great, Adam… just great…,” he mumbled, occupying himself with sorting out the different colored sharpies the band had collected over their years of touring and signing thousands of pictures, shirts, and objects. Adam sat on the sinking couch with his legs both up on one arm, while his head was all the way up on the other. Tall, very tall, Mikey thought.

“You look down,” he said, making a strange pouting face toward Mikey. He grinned afterward, uncrossing his arms from behind his head and sitting up a bit.

Mikey shrugged. “Just… Feel sort of off, I guess,” he confessed, leaning back against the wall and pushing the sharpies away from him.

“Happens to the best of us, pal,” Adam said, grinning again at his own idiocy. “I think you need a hug.”

Mikey rolled his eyes and picked at the rug, his legs stretched out to make a ‘v’ as he scrutinized the floor between them. He was surprised he was flexible enough to put his forearms on the floor with his legs still straight.

Gerard patted his back and stood from where he sat in front of the TV next to Mikey, making his way to the front of the bus where he leapt off the steps, kicking his legs out.

“Someone’s had too much coffee…,” Frank muttered, entering the room from the door Gerard had just exited from and taking up Gerard’s previous spot. His phone stuck out from his back pocket; he’d just gotten off the phone with Jamia. “Watcha up to, anyways, Adam? Aren’t you guys supposed to be going on soon?”

Adam nodded, and then looked at Mikey strangely, sort of staring at him hard and then opening his mouth like he was going to say something. He bit his lower lip and his expression changed, immediately smiling widely and bewildering Mikey completely. “But you know you guys will always mean more to me than the show business. You’re my bestest buddies in the whole entire world!” he exclaimed childishly, grabbing Frank and squishing him in a giant six foot vs. five foot bear hug. Mikey sometimes wondered how this man could even be serious for two minute interviews. Mikey didn’t even know if he was that.
Sign up to rate and review this story