Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Dreams of broken Angels....

Radio's and Lots!

by hisladysorrows 1 review

Finshing up at the radio station, the mod goes wild!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-04-08 - Updated: 2008-04-09 - 1395 words

0Unrated
My face was buried in his chest. He held me close; I could hear his heartbeat racing as he held me. “Well Mr. Way so if I may ask again, are you two dating” the dj asked him. “Well, I hadn’t gotten that far yet” said Gerard laughing. “Well if them two start dating, I completely approve of it, I don’t think a more beautiful or happier couple sitting in front of us today sir” said Numy trying to draw some attention off us and trying to be reassuring. “So other than that, how’s the rest of your guys lives,” asked the dj. “Well I have a fiancé back in Ohio who goes by Luna, and she’s absolutely amazing I tell you,” said Frank with a huge smile. “Really when did the lucky question come up” asked the dj. “A couple a months ago while were on tour, she was back home in Ohio so I kind of had pop the question of over the internet” Frank said with a laugh. “Now are we going to be seeing any sign of her on the rest of this tour” asked the Dj. “Yes, she’s going to be flying out actually tonight and should be here by late tonight or the earlier hours of tomorrow” said Frank with a huge smirk. “Now I heard that just recently Mikey you were married, is that correct,” asked the Dj. “Yes, Me and My Fiancé Alicia just recently got married, and it’s amazing” said Mikey talking. “About how long were you together before you tied the knot?” asked the Dj. “We were together since early bullet days” responded Mikey. “And what about you, Ray and Bob” asked the Dj curiously. They both looked at each other and laughed. “I have a girlfriend, who flies out to see us when she can” said Ray. “Man, I’m actually the only single on out of these dudes” Bob said with a laugh. “It’s okay sugar you can hook-up with me,” said Numy cackling into the microphone. Bob got this scared hilarious look on his face. “Looks like bob has the older woman after him” laughed the Dj. “Well you’ve heard it here the my chem. Five are either happily token or single and loving it… This is Dj Scott flames and were out,” said the Dj signing off. “And were out” called a man in the background. “Well thank you gentleman for the interview, as well as to you Numy and Summer” said the Dj shaking the boys and our hands. The man brought in a couple promotional pictures and asked if the boys would sign it for contestants. Gerard got up and went over with the rest of the guys and signed the posters. “Can we get a picture with all of you for the website” asked the Dj. Gerard looked at the rest of the guys and they all said “yes”. Numy and me got to the side. “Lets get on of me and the guys first and then can we get one with the guys and you two beautiful ladies,” asked the Dj. We smiled and said “okay”.
A lady snapped a couple of pictures of the guys with the Dj. Then she motioned for us to get in. Numy got in the middle by the Dj. Gerard had me come stand with him. He wrapped his big arms around me and rested his chin on my head. The lady snapped a picture. “Can we get a picture of Gerard and Summer?” asked the Dj. Gerard was hesitant. “I’m not sure if we should, I don’t want a big media leak right now,” said Gerard. “It’ll just go up on a wall here in the office, promise no site posting” said the Dj trying to be convincing. Gerard shook his head all right. Gerard stood at my side this time. He warped his arms around my waist. I placed my arm on his shoulder and rested my head on his chest. The lady snapped the photo. “I just want to thank you guys for participating in these photos for us” said the DJ shaking all the guys hands. The boys started filing out of the office. We all walked outside into the main area. There outside the front entrance stood a swarm of people. “Shit, I didn’t think it would be that bad” said Mikey. Bob got on his cell phone. “Eh, are you guys sending some people down” he said quickly. “Boss, the company has three security guards working there way through the crowd right now” he said watching the doors. The guys shook there head and got ready. “Summer, I have to do this for your safety” said Gerard taking his jacket off and draping it over my head. “Now what I want you and Numy to do is run straight towards the limo, a security guard is going to follow you in, were going to stop a second and sign a couple autographs, alright baby” he said cupping my chin in his hand. He kissed my forehead. Three burly Guy walked in the doors. “That crowd is brutal out there guys, so make it quick” said one of the guys. Gerard gave instructions to one of the guys and told him to take Numy and me straight into the limo. The shook his head and got me and Numy to go with him. “All right on the count of three will head out; 1,2,3” we all rushed the doors with the security guards. The screams were loud. People were trying to push at Numy and me. One person tried to take the jacket off me. But the security guard got in their way and pushed them back. We dove into the limo. Then followed the Security Guard. “Sorry bout that ladies, you okay” he said out of breath with a smile. I took the jacket off and put on me again. “oh darling I’m fine I’m just worried about summer she hasn’t been around all this excitement before” she said fixing her hair. “Well summer, I’m Aaron and I’ll be the security guard who probably be around you and Gerard the most” he said extending his out to me. I shook it. He had a strong firm grip. He was about 6 ft tall with short spiky blond hair and very tan. His blue eye stood out the most. And his big white smile. The limo door opened. “Alright step back away from the limo please, they need to get in” called one of the guys. “Steve you need back up out there” asked Aaron. “Get Back” hollered the guy. Mikey dove in the car. “Damn, I’m glad I got my lucky shirt still” he said checking himself. Aaron got out of the car and started hollering and pushing people back. “You need to step away from the car” he said loudly. Finally Frank, Ray, Bob and Gerard got in the car. Gerard got in and sat on the floor by my feet. “Now Gee-Gee, why aren’t you sitting on a seat” said Numy stroking his hair. “I’m saving room for Steve, Aaron and Mike” he said looking about dead. “Baby, you look sick…are you okay” I asked quietly. “What’s that beautiful” he called back to me. “You look sick” I said more leaned in. “Ohh, no baby I’m not sick, just warn out, I about got tore to shreds by fan girls when they heard me and you are dating” he smiled up at me. I leaned down. My heart raced. If I kissed him would he reject it? Only one way to find out I thought to myself. I leaned down and softly kissed his lips. He held the side of my face with his warm hand and kissed my lips again. It was bliss. I couldn’t believe he was mine and I was his. Only dreams were this good, I thought to myself. “You guys we better go now, other wise there going to start rioting” Said Steve jumping in the car. Bob told the driver to go. We sped off from the parking lot. If it was this bad at the radio station… how bad was it at their shows?
Sign up to rate and review this story