Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Day My Life Changed Completly

Tough Love

by xXi_luv_gerardXx 3 reviews

Ow, my stomach...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-04-08 - Updated: 2008-04-09 - 221 words

0Unrated
The bastard is still doing drugs. How could he? He just got out of fuckin rehab! Last night I snuck out and followed him to his "friend's house." I followed him until he went behind an alley. He came back out hours later, and I could tell right away. I waited til he passed and then ran home the other way; I barely made it inside in time. As soon as I walked in, I could hear him unlocking the door, so I ran to the couch and pretended to be asleep on it. He walked in and kicked my stomach, so I "woke up." He told me that I should be in my room when he gets home so seeing my ugly face wouldn't aggravate him. He said he loved me and didn't want me to make him hurt me anymore. I just agreed and went up to my room. One, because I didn't want to make him any angrier than he already was, and two, because he was right. If I just listen to him, I won't get hurt as much. My stomach hurts ALOT now. At school right after PE, Winter noticed the bruise while we were changing in the locker room. I pretended not to know anything about it and wondered why the hell it was there.
Sign up to rate and review this story