Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Day My Life Changed Completly

Dazed and Confused

by xXi_luv_gerardXx 6 reviews

lol led zeppelin song title... i thought it seemed to fit though.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-04-09 - Updated: 2008-04-10 - 198 words

0Unrated
My mom is really mad at me. I tried to tell her about Dad, but she just won't listen. She says that I need to learn how to trust him. Then she told my dad. He was furious. He beat the shit out of me today when my mom was at work. Told me if I ever pull a stunt like that again, I'll wish I was dead. He spat on me and call me a worthless bitch (again). I think that's his favorite thing to tell me, probably cause it's like the only thing he says thats true. But then he said something really confusing. He said, "I love you Rachel. But the things you do make me have to punish you. I hate hurting you. Why are you making me do this?" I just said sorry and he left. But now I'm confused. I knew I had to be doing something wrong that made him hurt me, but never knew what. But he said he loved me. He's told me before, but this time it sounded like he meant it. I know it's probably because I wish it was true, but I'm kind of believing it.
Sign up to rate and review this story