Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Pending

The Beginning Of The End

by heavennhellcombined 0 reviews

Leaving home can be a little hard to do when you are leaving your best friend.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-04-09 - Updated: 2008-04-09 - 513 words

0Unrated
Please Review! Any ideas and advice you have for the story would be wonderful!
________________________________________

“Did you pack those clothes I put on your bed last night?” Myra glanced at me as she pulled into a parking spot.

“Yeah, even though, I doubt I’ll wear them.” I sighed, brushing my bangs out of my eye.
“You will, believe me.” She replied; a smile slid onto her face smoothly. Her shiny, light pink lips glistened in the dim, yellow light. Climbing out of the black car, she hit the button to open the trunk.

I followed her out, rolling my eyes in the process. “I seriously doubt it. Where am I going to wear those clothes too? We’re not in school anymore, Myra.” I reasoned, grabbing my large suitcase, I dropped it on the ground and pulled the handle up.

“Anywhere you wish, Sara. What does not being in school anymore have to do with what you wear?” She asked, pulling my other suitcase out, she dropped it on the ground with a thud, yanking the handle up as she did so.

“A lot of things, Myra! I can’t just go to work in skinny jeans and a band shirt! It would look trashy. I’m not seventeen anymore, I’m twenty-eight. And a therapist, I’m supposed to comfort people, not scare them!” I exclaimed, throwing my hands into the air in frustration.

“... It doesn’t look trashy… Okay, Sara, I get what you mean, but you’ve seen how your new patient dresses, yeah? Because, well, everyone who you’ll be with dresses like that.” Myra stated as we walked towards the airports entrance, my two suitcases dragging behind us. The conversation continued after that, stopping only after I’d checked in my suitcases.

Stopping a couple feet from the line, I hugged Myra. “No tears?” She asked, shooting her signature smile at me, a hint of sadness peaking through.

I nodded, “No tears.”

Waving good bye to her, I stepped in line. No tears. None until I was out of her sight, adleast. I wasn’t going to see her in person for months. Maybe even a year, depending on when I could make it out to visit this place.

What a foreign word. Visit. Only months ago I had wanted to leave this town and now... Now, I don’t want to go, but do at the same time. “Remember, Sara, No tears!” Yelled Myra after me as, I stepped towards the baggage check.

I laughed slightly and shook my head, dropping my belt and jacket in one of the gray buckets where my shoes sat; I set my purse and laptop bag in front of it and slid them onto the rollers. “No tears, yeah…” I mumbled, smiling to myself slightly as I walked through the metal detector.

In less then five hours I’d be starting my first day on the job. Five hours is all I had before my new life started; my new story. If only Myra could go on this journey with me…
Sign up to rate and review this story