Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > When you call, my heart stops beating

You don't have to move, you don't have to speak, lips for biting

by kristinluvspete 1 review

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-04-09 - Updated: 2008-04-10 - 2067 words - Complete

1Hot
Gabe arrived with some awesome subs from a place I'd never heard of. After stuffing our faces we laid down on my bed to relax. It was still raining outside and we had the curtains open. I laid on my side facing the window with Gabe behind me, gently running his fingers through my hair. It felt so incredibly nice to just be around someone and not need words to bond. I closed my eyes to enjoy this peaceful moment. Gabe nuzzled his face against the back on my neck and began kissing it softly. I sighed deeply at the sensation of his lips. Gabe's hand made it's way down my body before diving it's way into my pajama pants. The whole atmosphere of my bedroom was so sexy. The way the rain trickled down the window and the soft lull of the rain on the roof was enough to put us in the mood. I moaned softly as Gabe pushed a finger inside me. God I wanted something other than his finger inside me. I arched my body back against his before turning to kiss his lips.

Our kissing quickly became heated as we desperately worked at each other's clothes. A shoe there, shirt here, bra there, you get the idea. We didn't care where anything landed as long as the end result was us naked. The second Gabe pulled my panties away from my ankles he reached for a condom in his pants pocket. He was always prepared and I liked that. Watching him roll a condom on was sexier than you would think. He spread my legs gently before pushing himself into me. I arched up against his body and he groaned. Burrying his head in the crook of my neck, he hooked his arm under my knee and lifted my leg and thrusted deeper into me. I bit my lip to keep from making too much noise and I'm not sure why I wanted to stay quiet. Gabe's breathing was becoming more and more ragged with every thrust. He rested his forehead against mine with his eyes closed as he cotinued delving into me. His rhythm changed to a slow and sensual rhythm when he noticed I was getting too close to climax.

"God baby, fuck you feel good," he whispered before kissing me. Our kisses became more and more urgent. My hands went immediately to his hair, I just couldn't get enough of him and he tasted so sweet. Gabe pulled away from my lips and began to kiss down my neck and stopped when he found my nipple. He took my erect nipple in his mouth, nibbling and sucking it. It was too much for me to handle and I felt my body begin to shudder. My orgasm came violently and so did Gabe's only seconds later.

He pulled out and fell onto the bed next to me. Both of use were completely out of breath, our chests heaving. Gabe made his way to the bathroom after a minute to dispose of the condom. I heard the shower turn on. I turned to see a still hard Gabe standing in my bathroom doorway.

"Want to join me for a shower?" He said with a mischeivious grin on his face. How could I pass it up? I hopped out of bed and into the shower for round two.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Patrick came by and picked me up about an hour after Gabe left. I was still kind of anxious to see what he wanted. We went to a bar and grill for a bite to eat since it was close to dinner time. We sat at the table and Patrick adjusted his trucker hat nervously. He was about to open his mouth and say something whent he waitress walked up.

"Hi guys, what can I get you to holy crap," she said when she turned to Patrick. She was obviously a fan. Patrick just smiled. I bet he was used to this. "I can't believe I am waiting on you! Sorry, I am just a huge fan. Um... what would you like to drink?" She seemed nervous now and filled with excitement. We better get awesome service now.

"I'll just take an Iced Tea," and he turned to me.

"The same," I said and she smiled at us and walked off to retrieve our beverages. "So Patrick, what's up?" I lifted the menu and began to read it.

"It's about Pete," he said and began looking at his menu.

"How did I know it would be."

"Because it's obvious that he's head over for you," he said and pushed his glasses up on his nose.

"Well it doesn't matter because I'm with Gabe. We're engaged Patrick," I said matter of factly. I had a feeling Patrick knew that I was kind of excited about Pete's feelings.

"I know, but Pete is falling apart. The last time he was like this was when he and Ashlee split, right before you came around. He was just so scared of his feelings for you that he pushed you away. It's just how Pete is." Our waitress returned with our drinks and we ordered. I played with the wrapper from my straw, rolling it up and then straightening it out. Patrick just stared at me.

"You're in love with Pete, I can tell," Patrick said. Fuck, how could he read people so well. I just glanced at him and looked back down at the straw wrapper. "I can also tell that you're in love with Gabe."

"Does Pete talk about me?" I asked without looking up. I shouldn't be asking or even caring if he talks about me, but I do care.

"Only to me and Joe. He even wrote a song about you and we're gonna put it on the next record because it's amazing."

I smiled at the thought of it. I'd never had anyone write a song about me before. I wanted to know what the song said, but I didn't push it. I knew Patrick was pretty close with Gabe too and I had to know if Gabe's feelings for me were stronger than Pete's.

"Does Gabe ever talk about me?" I looked up at Patrick and he nodded.

"To everyone, even Pete. I don't think he realizes the situation. I've never seen Gabe this serious about a girl in his life, and he got that way so fast." I nodded.

"I had a feeling Gabe was clueless about Pete. I don't think he realized how serious we were at one point."

The waitress showed up and refilled our drinks before retreating to the kitchen. Patrick took a sip of his iced tea and then reached for a sugar packet.

"This situation is really difficult for me because they're both my best friend. I bet it's even harder on you. You love them both." He said sympathetically and I nodded in agreement. This was really hard on me. I had really strong feelings for Pete, but he had messed up. Gabe has been 100% all about us from the very first moment we met. Sure I knew Pete better, we had talked over the years that he and Joe knew each other. We'd IM or email or talk on the phone
when I'd call Joe from school. I met Gabe through Joe and Pete.

Patrick and I ended our conversation about Gabe and Pete once our food had arrived. We actually got along really really well. No wonder everyone loved Patrick. Sure Pete and Joe were crazy, doing Jackass style stuff and Gabe was just an all out life of the party, but Patrick was genuine and I liked that. You could tell this man anything and he would never judge you or tell a soul.

Patrick pulled up to my place and parked. "Look Kiley, I wasn't trying to make life more difficult than they already were, I just thought you should know."

I nodded and hugged him. "Thanks Patrick. Don't worry about it. I need to figure things out anyways. I'll call you tomorrow." He nodded and I climbed out of my car and made my way to my front door. I jumped when I noticed Pete sitting in front of the door. I stopped dead in my tracks and Pete looked up at me and nervously stood up.

"Hey," he said and smiled that famous grin at me.

"Hey Pete," I smiled back and walked over to my door. "What's up?" I said and let us both in. I let Lady run out the door and I set my keys and purse on the kitchen counter. Pete nervously stood in my entryway before walking to my couch and sitting down. I sat down next to him on the couch.

"I know this is the completely wrong time to be doing this, but I am so in love with you," he said and gently grabbed my hand. I took a deep breath and then he continued. "You're engaged to Gabe and it's killing me knowing that you're his girl. I want to be happy for him because he's one of my best friends, but I can't."

"Pete, you pushed me away," I said softly.

"I know and I am fucking stupid for doing it. I had the chance to make you mine, to be with you forever and I blew it." He shook his head and looked down. I honestly didn't know what to say. He was telling all the things I wanted to hear, but I was engaged to his best friend. I wanted so badly to kiss him. Seeing Pete this vulnerable made me so incredibly sad that it practically broke my heart. I can't handle this pressure right now.

"Pete, I honestly don't know what to say to you. I'm still in love with you, no matter how much I try to make myself believe I'm not, but I love Gabe. I can't do this right now." I pulled my hand away and stood up to let Lady in. Pete stood up and put his hands in his hoodie pockets.

"I'm going to go Kiley," he said quietly. He walked over to me by the front door and hugged me. When he pulled away he pressed his lips to mine, kissing me tenderly. He pulled away and rested his forehead against mine before leaving without a word. Fuck, I just let him kiss me and now I was more confused. I needed to see Gabe to see if he makes me feel this way too.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

The rain had started up again as I drove to Gabe's apartment. It seemed to take forever to get to his place even though he only live 10 minutes away. I pulled up to his apartments and parked my car. I walked up the his door with the rain soaking my hair and clothes. I knocked and waited patiently for him to answer. It was only 9:30 so he should be awake still. The door flew open and Gabe stood there in a t-shirt and pajama pants.

"Hey babe, you're soaking wet," he said and pulled me inside. "Come here, let's dry you off." Gabe took my hand and lead me to his closet. He pulled out a t-shirt and some sweats while I shed my soaking wet clothes. I put the dry clothes Gabe gave me on while he went to put my wet ones in the dryer. I joined him in the kitchen and he handed me a coke.

"Thanks," I said and he kissed me softly. I rested my head against his chest as he wrapped his arms tightly around me.

"Is everything okay baby?" He whispered into the top of my head. I nodded and took a deep breath. He smelled so delicious and his scent comforted me. "Good, let's go watch TV." He took my hand and lead me to the couch. He sat down I climbed into his lap. Gabe kissed my shoulder and picked up the remote and changed the channel to TruTV.

I guess I had fallen asleep while Gabe and I were watching TV because I woke up during the night in Gabe's bed with him sleeping peacefully next to me, his arm around my waist. I smiled and realized that I could get used to this and I wanted to wake up everyday with Gabe beside me.
Sign up to rate and review this story