Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'll Be Here. Ready To Take That Bullet.

Someday.

by StandardToaster 2 reviews

"You know better than to dwell on things Gerard. That's not like you."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-04-11 - Updated: 2008-04-12 - 1830 words - Complete

0Unrated
The night before last I went to the concert. Magical. Amazing. They are so beautiful. Yes, I cried. But I didn't faint. I was too hyped up. Mosh pits were fun, some chick tried to strangle me though. Hahaa. In the middle of one songs he was asking if they had any "fucking red bull smoothies", then they played a song. After the song a stage guy gave him a cup and Gee was like.
"Look what I got! I got a red bull smoothie! Red bull smoothiieeee..." And he rubbed it on his face.
I laughed. =D He made us sing him happy birthday like... 5 times. Bob's hair is so long now! I was amazed. And Gee grew his hair back out and it's black, my favorite. Anyways. IT WAS AMAZING. Sorry I haven't updated in a while! D= I should be able to get another chapter up this weekend!

-Finch

----------------

FRANK'S POV:

That was all I could say I guess. I just wanted Gerard to kiss me again. His kisses were so sweet, they have been since the start. I looked into Gerard's beautiful eyes, they were all I could see as he slowly grew closer. It's almost like everytime we really wanted to kiss something was stopping us, but nothing was going to stop us this time. Slowly his lips made contact with mine, his sweet, chapped lips. As the kiss lengthened his mouth opened and his tongue ran across my bottom lip. Obeying, I opened my mouth. My breathe started to shorten and our lips parted for a slip second. As I inhaled I stopped and choked. I had forgotten my broken ribs. It hurt so bad, it felt like someone was ripping a knife through my side.
My hands clutched my sides, almost like I was having cramps. My beathes came in short, cut off gasps. My eyes were clenched but I knew that Gerard must be standing now, probably freaking out. I let out painful, raspy groans, but everytime I did so it hurt. I think I was panicking. I tried to stop my body from moving, seeing as my twisting and turning only made it worse.
"Aghh!" I bit my lip.
"Oh shit Frank, I'm sorry!" He said sadly.
I cracked my eyes open a bit to see Gee grabbing the back of his head. He was so cute when he was worried.
I looked at my hand and it had blood on it. Then I looked at my sheets, which had been flailed off in my sudden outburst. My ugly hospital gown was stained too. I must have re-opened some of my wounds. I was becoming increasingly light headed, like the room was floating away. The nurse burst into the room(I assume she had heard my screaming). She ran over to me and sent Gee out of the room, it was all jumbled though. My eyes slowly shut before I knew what the nurse was going to do. Damn was I broken.

-----Later-----

The world slowly came into focus as I opened my eyes. What just happened? What was I doing here? I turned my head to the side to see Gee sitting on the side of my bed, he looked really tired. It took me just a minute to process what had happened. That's when I remembered that we had attempted to make out. That didn't go so well, but Gee shouldn't feel bad about that, it slipped both of our minds at the time. My sides still stung and my stomach felt like I had just been hit again. I ignored my pain so I could focus on Gee.
Something about him still just wasn't right, something he wasn't telling me. Gee wasn't facing towards me, his body sitting half way on my bed. My hand slipped over his gently and I could feel him tense up.
I was told this morning that they were going to keep me in the hospital for about 5 weeks, then go through a 6 week healing process. Hopefully by then all of my ribs will be healing correctly and the medicine will have helped. Even though the band would be right here with me, it seemed like it would be forever. My internal injuries weren't too bad, I just needed to take is super easy and keep taking my medicine.
"Gee-ee. What's r-really wrong?" I asked quietly.
He still didn't look at me.
"Gerard." I tried to say it strongly, but that was rather hard.
"I'm not okay Frank," He told me.
What the hell was he talking about? Gerard Way was perfect, he made me happy, I looked forward to seeing him. What could possibly be wrong with him? Maybe he hasn't gotten over the fact that I ran away because of him. You know better than to dwell on things Gerard. That's not like you.
"I messed up /everything/. The tour. The band. You."
I really didn't think I could say anything. I saw his point somewhere inside, but I wasn't about to admit it.
"I've dissapointed so many people. So many of our devoted fans."
"Gee. I-it's not your fau-lt it-"
"Yes it is Frank! It's all my fault and you fucking know it! Stop trying to tell me it's not!" Gerard just raised his voice at me...
I pulled my hand back from his slowly. Gerard was scaring me now. Now I was wishing that the other guys were in here. Why were you being like this Gerard? I love you, can't you just be happy that I'm not dead? I want you to be happy, and if that means forgetting me then so be it. Just when I though everything was going to be okay Gerard has to blame himself for this. We could be getting through this together, and when I got out we could be the happiest couple ever. Why was life so hard sometimes?
If I wasn't such a damn pussy boy then I wouldn't be here. It's like I'm too stupid to know how a normal person reacts to things. No one beats up their own best friend after they confess their love to them. No one runs away just because of a stupid song. Couldn't I just be a normal person for one single day? If I was normal then maybe we would still be on tour and I would still be okay /and Gerard would be okay too/.
I scanned his cheek and his eye. His eye was still pretty bruised and his cheek had a cut on it. That's my fault. Gerard looks tired and sick. That's my fault too. Who's really the injured one? Me or Gee? As I was thinkng I felt my bed move a bit. When I snapped back into it I realized that Gerard had gotten up and was heading for the door. I hadn't even said anything back to him. Was that the best reaction? Was that a normal reaction?
It hurt to watch him walk out like that. I wanted him to come back and say sorry. All I want is for him to come and see me everyday, to come and take care of me.
I sat there by myself wondering when the other guys were going to come in, Gee and I hadn't spent that long together had we? There was still an hour the last time I checked.... but the last time I checked was right before- Shit! The last time I checked was right before Gerard and I had kissed! Then I passed out! Damn. They must have all left to go back to the bus.
Well. Not much to do now but sleep I guess.

----The Next Day-----

GERARD'S POV:

I woke up laying on the floor. That's never good. I hoped that I hadn't had anything to drink last night, or that I hadn't taken any pills last night. All I had was a shattering heart, which is worse than any poison or pill. My arms grabbed onto a shelf next to me to pull me up. There was really nothing on the shelf except for video games and movies. I don't remember the last time I read a good book. There was so much to do now-a-days. I looked up at the clock to find that it was only 11 AM. Ray walked up to me while I hoisted myself up,
"So, you're awake!" He said with a smile.
Indeed, I was awake, but I wasn't okay.
"Goodmorning Ray." I said back with a fake smile.
I really wasn't in the mood to be talking. It's just one of those times when you want to fucking cry but you can't. I had cried so much in these past few days, I was sick of it. As I walked around I saw articles of Frank's clothing, it made my throat swell up. I guess I never realized how messy we were until now. There were things all over the floor actually. I figured that I should go ahead and clean a little bit.
After a while I finally made my way to the table by the TV, I don't think I had actually eaten in a few days. Maybe that's why I'm so tired? Despite my sudden realization of hunger I kept cleaning. Ther ware crumbs and such all over the place, we really should watch what we're doing around here. That's when I saw a few pieces of paper on the ground. I picked them up normally, but then I turned one of them over. It was a drawing Bob and I had done of Frank. I held it in my hand for a few seconds, just thinking about it. We drew these only a few days ago. Frank and I were just best friends a few days ago, no bruises or scars or injuries.
My fist closed around the papers, crumpling them. I returned to my cleaning without a second thought. I wanted to see Frank so fucking badly right now. I want to hold him in my arms and never let go. But it's not that simple. There was so much in the way of us right now. It made me think that we would never be together, ever. Hell, I don't want ot think thant, it hurts to think that. Frank and I will be together, with no hesitation or obstacles. Someday that'll happen. Someday.


------------------
EDIT:

Okay so I fixed some typos AND I wanted to tell you guys that I'm still not posting the next chapter unless I get another review. Come on guys! Goshhhh. Haha, yesterday I had a terrible stomach ache and I fell asleep when I came home and then I woke up and came downstairs. So I walked into the kitchen and my mom told me that she had gotten KFC. That totally made my day. Hahahaha. I eat so much! It's insane! I'm only 115 lbs. though. xD REVIEWWW!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story